Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:05:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130227 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 16, 2014, 12:45:56 AM »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.

You're not the only one to deal with problems like that.  The important thing is that he loves you and accepts you.  The rest will be worked out in time.  I promise.  You will be in my prayers tonight.  We're all rooting for you. Smiley

100% agree on that!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 05:09:37 PM »

Well this sucks, just got tested for mono. Probably have it. Have plans to visit a buddy in Tampa next week for spring break. Was going to get drunk a lot, go to Universal, Spring Training games, hockey game, beach, etc. Now if this is the case I can't drink or do Universal. I pretty bummed right now Sad
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 01:16:19 PM »

Yup, I got mono Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies