Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 131309 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: December 25, 2013, 03:25:55 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother - she will be in my prayers. Grateful it was nothing more serious! Hope you have a happy Christmas, Sanchez.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 04:12:42 PM »

I made the Dean's List this semester, though I had a couple classes I would have liked to have done better in. Extremely frustrated with my sociology class - you were required to attain a 97% to get an A, and I got a 96%, thus, an A-. My TA later messaged me and said she would have bumped my grade up had she realized I had an A-. *sigh*

I have a full course load next semester, though my schedule doesn't seem too challenging. The upside is that I am taking my last math class ever!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 11:50:48 PM »

Well, my life has been rocked - I just found out that Jeff broke up with Allison. Sad Sad
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 11:56:27 PM »

Well, my life has been rocked - I just found out that Jeff broke up with Allison. Sad Sad

What? I thought he was talking about them getting married?
He wants to focus on foreign missions. He claims Allison was cool with it and they departed as friends, but he unfriended her from Facebook. Awkward...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 01:13:47 PM »

A complete turnaround from Bushie..something that I have struggled with for most of my life was my weight. I have always been pretty underweight and lacked in muscle, with a big problem being that I simply wasn't eating enough. One of my main goals in 2013, as crazy as it may sound to some, was to gain fifteen pounds and increase muscle.

When I got my license last March, I weighed 165 pounds. I got off the scale a few minutes ago - I now weight 187 pounds. And while I still have a ways to go, both on putting on weight and increasing muscle, I think I have progressed pretty well and am proud of myself. Unfortunately, part of those 22 pounds came from unhealthy eating, and I actually experienced a bit of heartburn last summer. Because of that, I've also made sure to start eating healthy, having salads with most meals and trying to abstain from greasy foods, as well as cold pops as much as possible. I have high hopes that 2014 will be just as good of a year health-wise as 2013 was.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 02:29:08 AM »

I've reached the conclusion that it was a mistake for me to just try and pack on pounds - my face has filled out a bit as has my stomach, and I'm over 180 pounds. I'm on a new diet which is basically just eating healthy: I have cut pop out of my diet completely, as well as all sweets and fast food. I'm also not drinking alcohol (Shocked). In addition, I am back to running and doing other cardio each day - the overall goal is to maintain my current weight but to replace all the fat with muscle.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 12:15:10 AM »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 12:02:56 AM »

Thank you to those who left kind words - I greatly appreciate it.

I encourage anyone of faith to pass a prayer my way whenever you think of it - I'm dealing with multiple internal and external struggles. My Atlas activity will be extremely limited for as long as needed.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 06:22:55 PM »

My life has gotten significantly better since my struggles earlier on this year. I have made good friends and am making smarter decisions across the board. I'm working on campus this summer and am hauling in a decent paycheck. Have been going to the rec almost daily and improving my diet - I have cut red meat out, though it's a reoccurring struggle. My parents have become much more accepting than they were originally.

I have set a two-year plan in motion with the aim of having things play out just so. In high school I had my life figured out, and it's time to start making important decisions for the rest of my life.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 04:58:39 PM »

I just checked my ACT, and I made a 26 overall without a calculator.  I was reasonably surprised by it.  Got a 30 in reading and 25 in math.
Nice job, Jerry!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies