Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:53:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129124 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: February 01, 2014, 09:47:23 PM »

So..I've drank about half a bottle of bourbon in the past half hour. Why? Because 5 months ago I was the reason my best friend died... I'm the reason she is dead. I've never admitted it to anyone other than my brother. I'm such a scumbag. I think I'm going to go finish this bottle. buhbye

Andrew, whatever it is, you need to calm and focus. None of this is the answer to anything... I think you should talk to someone, in as anonymous a way as you need to.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 09:31:58 AM »

A girl I go to school with has been dropping compliments my way nearly every time we see each other. Today, at the school club fair, I visited her club and asked her questions and gawked at the prices she was charging to join. I then asked her if I could have a donut, and she said "you can have whatever you want because I think you're really cute."

This was as direct as she's ever been. I'm not sure what to do next. She has a back tattoo, and I am inherently opposed to tattoos on girls, but maybe I'll make an exception for her. She has a great body. But she could also be crazy....

Ahem. You know what you need to do so do it.

But have a taser and a restraining order ready, just in case.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 06:19:53 PM »

Lol, I got an infraction point for talking about the sexual habits of the far right .... awwww
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 11:27:44 PM »

Tmth,

You were made the way you are, there is nothing wrong with you and nothing that needs to be fixed. It is really sad when people convince themselves that there is something "wrong" instead of understanding that this is the way the universe/god/whatever you believe in made you. Be true to yourself, be strong. We are here for support when you need us. Remember, there is nothing wrong with you!

Exactly - there's nothing wrong with you, nothing that needs to be fixed.

While we all hope for a completely positive outcome, that cannot  be guaranteed and while we all want our parent or others' acceptance, it's more important that you accept yourself and love yourself for who and what you are.

Once you get there, what others want and say won't matter much at all.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 12:26:29 AM »

Thank you to those who left kind words - I greatly appreciate it.

I encourage anyone of faith to pass a prayer my way whenever you think of it - I'm dealing with multiple internal and external struggles. My Atlas activity will be extremely limited for as long as needed.

One doesn't need to be of faith to send positive thoughts, I personally believe they all have the same effect.

Just remember, you're not alone, however much it may feel like it. You are who you are meant to be.

polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 06:38:37 AM »

I did not use a wrapper, no. I'm bad about that kind of stuff.

Seriously? Ugh, it's not that difficult lol
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »

Went out today with one of my best friends from school and we had a blast! We went to Lakewood Park and hung out with a group of guys near the skate park for awhile and later managed to get enough people for a basketball game since there was a court right by there. Our team lost, but afterwards, we all went onto the giant tire swing in the park and played on that for awhile. After, me and my friend took a walk on the path along the shore and walked down to where the "rock parkour path" was and I was a bit hesitant to do it, but he talked me into it and jumped, walked, hopped and climbed over tons of large/small rocks above the water until we couldn't go any further. We found some really weird stuff on the way to like a blue foam "Y" sign, a broken traffic cone, a garage sale sign, toothpaste, a deflated balloon, and plenty of bricks. We took the blue foam thingy as a souevenir. Nobody else was there so we just shared some laughs, talked and looked at the waves and what looked to be downtown Cleveland in the distance. He put his arm around me and I put mine around him and joked "I'll never let go!" and referenced Jack/Rose. We questioned each other on how Titanic at one second, but the next we looked at each other and realized something was happening between us.

From there, we returned back up to the park and talked some more on my car's bumper for a little bit and went to grab a bite to eat at Steak n' Shake and while we were waiting for our food, we saw this funny-looking old, tattooed guy spending quarter after quarter to try and get a prize from one of the machines. We headed back to my friend's mom's house from there, and began watching Halloween on Netflix. The movie was obviously really scary (and his dog even got scared to, I think lol), but it allowed us to cuddle some more and it got to the point where we started kissing each other for the first time. We finished the movie (with some odd screams from a girl which made the dog bark) and played some GTA on his Xbox for about an hour. By that point, it was 9 and relatively dark and both of us said we had a great day. We kissed again before I left, but it happened while his dog came to pee outside, so the romance was cut off lol. A great day though and this is going to be a great summer! Cheesy

polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 12:50:58 AM »

Even though halloween is still a couple weeks away, I already know what I'm going as.  I going as Gandalf the Rainbow.  It is also when I'm coming out to a few more people.

It was Saruman who was the wizard of rainbows.
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Oh, I know that, but most people don't.  That's why I'm going as a gay Gandalf who is also rainbow.  Much easier to explain.

That's a horrible costume.

No.  The costume is fine, but the backstory is horrible.  For any non-Tolkien fanatics he meets, calling himself a gay rainbow Gandalf isn't going to make his costume seem any different than if he just called himself a gay rainbow wizard.  But he'll have to put up with insufferable Tolkien fans such as myself who will point out that Saruman was the Wizard of Many Colors and not Gandalf.  Unless the whole point of the exercise is to find out who among his friends are fellow Tolkien geeks, I just don't see the point.
The point is to come out to people.  So I'm using rainbows and someone everyone recognizes.  Is it the best idea, no, but it works.

I think the Gandalf reference will say gay anyway... gay gandalf... meh?

But coming out via costume? Really?
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 12:51:36 AM »

Cheesy

... Does anyone know how to remove hickeys?

Don't try... attempts to cover up hickeys just make it far more obvious you have them...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies