Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:50:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129092 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: November 10, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »

I've oddly enough started hitting the gym pretty hard now. I did a health screening at work a few weeks ago, and it didn't turn out pretty well, and I don't really wanna die in the next two years or so.. I'm down 22lbs since mid June, and that was without going to the gym. I don't have any pictures of a scale, but unlike some pathological liars, I will take pictures for proof of my progress.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 11:51:27 AM »

My update has been uneventful. I've been going back to the gym full time for a week now, and I'm down 6lbs. I've changed my diet, and I'm feeling better about myself.  Tomorrow I start with my personal trainer, which is gonna be totes cray since he is a former Marine. I just hope this trend will continue.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 07:41:25 PM »

My update has been uneventful. I've been going back to the gym full time for a week now, and I'm down 6lbs. I've changed my diet, and I'm feeling better about myself.  Tomorrow I start with my personal trainer, which is gonna be totes cray since he is a former Marine. I just hope this trend will continue.

Totes cray cray beau! I hope you continue to tone your figure, sweetheart!

Thanks baby! I'm doing it for you!! Although this lack of booze is killing me
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »

Nothing much new in my life... I go to the gym twice a day during the week, and once on the weekends.  My diet has totes changed, and I'm honestly enjoying every second of it.  It feels great to be getting my life back together, and if that means being at the gym at 5 am and again 5:30 pm, so be it.  That's about it for my life I guess....oh yah, it's cold here.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:13:53 PM »

Bushie has missed 6 days if school in a row and I fear it's all over.  RIP CADD.   I'm bAding this on his presence here. I'm not his FB friend.

Aw, did he give you the delete too? BTW, no real update for me.. unless you're my friend on FB, I guess at that point you would know what is up in my life.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 05:49:01 PM »

Girl, I've been gettin my swoll on at the gym, big time! Although the actual weight loss hasn't been huge, the results are showing. I'm down 6 inches in my waist, 4 in my hips, gained 2 in my biceps, 2 in my chest, and 1 in my theighs and calfs.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 07:24:13 PM »

I've lost more weight. Not sure how much exactly, but it's quite a bit more. Official second month weigh in will be next Monday. This month has been tougher, especially with traveling and being sick.  Excited for my dinner tonight. I'm baking up some zucchini, squash, and a few other veggies.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 04:57:30 PM »

Just bought my tickets for us to see the Zac Brown Band at Rodeo Houston this year.. exciting, right?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 07:15:11 AM »

I went to the gym this morning as always at 4:45 this morning.. when I left around an hour later, my truck was covered in ice. Gonna be fun driving around Houston today
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 06:48:59 AM »

I went to the gym this morning as always at 4:45 this morning.. when I left around an hour later, my truck was covered in ice. Gonna be fun driving around Houston today

We got school off in Houston today because the temperature is 30 degrees Fahrenheit and we have some ice on the roads... lol

It was quite lulz worthy... all though lucky for me I didn't have to take any highways.. much of 290 in was shut down from accidents, and the beltways were frozen over.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 08:03:59 AM »

I've reached the conclusion that it was a mistake for me to just try and pack on pounds - my face has filled out a bit as has my stomach, and I'm over 180 pounds. I'm on a new diet which is basically just eating healthy: I have cut pop out of my diet completely, as well as all sweets and fast food. I'm also not drinking alcohol (Shocked). In addition, I am back to running and doing other cardio each day - the overall goal is to maintain my current weight but to replace all the fat with muscle.

BOOO!

EDIT: Oh, you're only 19... that's acceptable then. Wink

Agree.. Inks and I will cover the drinking for you
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 08:48:59 AM »

I've reached the conclusion that it was a mistake for me to just try and pack on pounds - my face has filled out a bit as has my stomach, and I'm over 180 pounds. I'm on a new diet which is basically just eating healthy: I have cut pop out of my diet completely, as well as all sweets and fast food. I'm also not drinking alcohol (Shocked). In addition, I am back to running and doing other cardio each day - the overall goal is to maintain my current weight but to replace all the fat with muscle.

BOOO!

EDIT: Oh, you're only 19... that's acceptable then. Wink

Agree.. Inks and I will cover the drinking for you

Ahem.

My most sincerest apologies, how could I have forgotten you!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 07:43:46 PM »

So..I've drank about half a bottle of bourbon in the past half hour. Why? Because 5 months ago I was the reason my best friend died... I'm the reason she is dead. I've never admitted it to anyone other than my brother. I'm such a scumbag. I think I'm going to go finish this bottle. buhbye
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 08:42:26 PM »

This is a bit whorish, but finally my chest is responding to the new exercise regimen. In other news, I'm running a 5k Tongue

That's awesome. There is a 5k in early April that I am training for. Don't know how I'm going to do, but I'm going to do it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 08:48:19 AM »

I got offered a position running our Corpus branch this week.. I'm not sure if I wanna take it or not.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 12:05:30 PM »

I've been doing stuff.. and things. Lost more weight, drank less and more at the same time. That's my update
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »

I slept with a girl I knew from college a few weeks ago when I visited Raleigh, and then ended up doing it again when I visited some college friends during my spring break. I don't think I want to date her, because she's in Raleigh and I'm not, and I have the bar and school exams on the horizon in the next few weeks.

She briefly asked me where this was going and was really intimate during our last little foray this past Friday, so I'm kind of nervous this may end badly if I don't make this a real thing. Maybe I can keep her on until my work starts piling up and pull away as my free time disappears. I like her, she's a sweet girl, but I just have no time to start anything serious. I have too much too many other things to worry about now.

What about me?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »

Well, I actually beat my expected goal. What I expected to lose in 6 months, I lost in 5. As my college Dean once said, "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son". My hard work has paid off, and I'm excited to work at my next goal. I'm happy to have lost all this weight, and can't wait to see all the new opportunities that life has to show me.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 06:11:55 PM »

I'm going back to Corpus next week to work.. awesome. At least I'll be going back home to Connecticut in 2 weeks. w00t
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 07:40:11 PM »

I truely drank for the first time in months tonight at this bar across the street from my hotel in Corpus. I'm pretty dang drunk.Of course, I havvent eaten since noon, and I ran 4 miles before hitting the bar. Now I'm eating left over mexican food in my hotel watching king of the hill. iF i can read this sentence tomorrow morning, I will be surprised. This one goes out to all my fans, especially Grumps, Kal, and my baby boo, Duke. Big ups!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2014, 07:32:46 PM »

I went for my jog today down here in Corpus..which is the same as everyday. When I was done, I stopped at this bar on the beach and had a few glasses of vodka.. and now i'm sitting drunk in my hotel room, eating green beans. What the hell is wrong with my life?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 05:17:22 AM »

I went for my jog today down here in Corpus..which is the same as everyday. When I was done, I stopped at this bar on the beach and had a few glasses of vodka.. and now i'm sitting drunk in my hotel room, eating green beans. What the hell is wrong with my life?

It sounds like this is a real problem..do you need to talk to someone?

I think I might. I mean, back in the day I'd do the same exact thing, but I'd go all Hasselhoff and be eating a burger on the ground. Now I'm eating green beans.. life is messed up. Also I can't stop burping and tasting that vodka. That's a good thing tho.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 07:16:16 PM »

I barely come on here, so much has changed. Um.. I'm busy with my new jobs, been trying to work out like crazy like usual,  but at the same time getting out and enjoying life. I finally got around to cleaning my truck, I caught the gay, and now getting ready for a trip down to Galvetraz (ugh) for Saturday..really not looking forward to it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2014, 09:43:47 PM »

My last girlfriend made me gay.. so.. there is that.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2014, 08:59:49 PM »

My last girlfriend made me gay.. so.. there is that.

I'm not entirely sure that's how it works... but welcome to the club! Cheesy

She worked wonders.. but thanks! I still haven't gotten my blender or my membership card yet.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies