Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:05:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129933 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: October 18, 2013, 03:14:49 PM »

Is it the height of irony that Cracker Barrell and the American Heart Association are two of the ads on my fb newsfeed page?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 03:16:35 PM »

Tik, sorry about your cat.  I had to put my pup of 13 years down in July....the house is so empty without her, so I know how you're feeling.  And I was there in the vet's office when he gave her the shot.  No it's not weird, just absolutely godawful.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 07:42:21 PM »

Don't go to law school unless you hate your life.

Also, I have started talking to a greek girl.... someone talk me out of this. I know better.

Dukey, trust your fellow Greek....NOOOOOOOOOOO.  They all have megalos kolos and megalo stoma and they get bigger with age.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 08:58:22 PM »

Don't go to law school unless you hate your life.

Also, I have started talking to a greek girl.... someone talk me out of this. I know better.

Dukey, trust your fellow Greek....NOOOOOOOOOOO.  They all have megalos kolos and megalo stoma and they get bigger with age.

I know. I would say this could be a hit it and quit it deal, but we all know that never works with greek girls.

She's a cocktail waitress at this bourbon bar I go to... she's sweet and already wants to teach me how to speak greek, but I know my sister and family and she will turnout to be horrible. I am trying to resist.

She'll be your mom, sister and yiaya combined. Resist!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »

She already is acting like that...she's telling me I have to be patient when learning Greek but she knows I won't be because "Greek guys are all impatient."

Well if you impatiently try and get in her pants we can't help you, and  you're on your own.  Find a new bourbon bar or a new cocktail waitress.  Wink
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 10:05:02 AM »

She already is acting like that...she's telling me I have to be patient when learning Greek but she knows I won't be because "Greek guys are all impatient."

Well if you impatiently try and get in her pants we can't help you, and  you're on your own.  Find a new bourbon bar or a new cocktail waitress.  Wink

No, after the last one I need to be careful. And if I rushed into her pants, she'd never go away. You know how Greek girls are...I'd have her whole family after me

Yep.  Imagine all her theas pinching your cheeks, and her mom making you lamb while you are watching football every Sunday with her dad..........run Dukey, run!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 02:18:50 PM »

No, after the last one I need to be careful. And if I rushed into her pants, she'd never go away. You know how Greek girls are...I'd have her whole family after me

Yep.  Imagine all her theas pinching your cheeks, and her mom making you lamb while you are watching football every Sunday with her dad..........run Dukey, run!

I can see it now. Don't worry. I am resisting. I know this girl wouldn't be a good candidate for quick and easy, especially now that she knows about my entire family. Tongue

Seriously, imagine her calling your sister constantly and those two future gossiping theas discussing things.......Oh Em Gee!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 03:11:55 PM »

My underwear split today and I spent hours with one ball perilously close to the edge.

The story might be more interesting if you explained what type of physical activity you were doing that caused them to split.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 09:38:38 AM »

Good man, Dukey.  Sometimes the little brain wins the battle and with a crazy engaged chick that would be a mess.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 12:52:42 PM »

Last night I went out with some friends and met a girl that one of them knew. We ended up going back to her place and making out. I got her top off, etc, but I realized she was completely hammered so I didn't go any further. This morning she texted me saying she hardly remembers anything, so I'm kinda glad I stopped. Maybe later I'll see her again...we can go hang out in a parking lot and talk for a few hours.

Nothing like parking lot BJ's., eh, Dukey.  (Handies only for those in plus sizes)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 06:36:24 PM »
« Edited: December 09, 2013, 06:39:11 PM by Grumpy Gramps »

Bushie has missed 6 days if school in a row and I fear it's all over.  RIP CADD.   I'm bAding this on his presence here. I'm not his FB friend.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2013, 10:03:27 AM »

I have massive f[inks]ing chest cold.  Ugh.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 06:08:13 AM »

I have massive f[inks]ing chest cold.  Ugh.

for whatever f'ing reason I first read this as "I have massive fcking credit card debt".  which presumably isn't true.  which is nice.

Ha ha no.   Other than a modest car payment I'm debt free. Of course I might get pneumonia and die from this cold.  Ugh. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013, 03:49:47 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2013, 04:23:10 PM by Grinchy Gramps »

Ugh, f[inks]ing bronchitis.  A antibiotic, steriod and inhaler and I should be back among the non-zombies in a few days.  Ugh.  I have bourbon to dry up  my whining sorry ass.  Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 02:01:18 PM »

It's terribly cold for South Carolina today. I cant handle it. My car was frozen this morning before I left for class and we had a power outage at school until 11 today. We still had class though, don't worry.

Man up, Dukey.  It was -11F air temperature when I started our cars.  It's a balmy -1F now.  Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 02:20:17 PM »

Speaking of winter, I'm sitting in a Halifax, Nova Scotia pub this afternoon, and as I type this, the sun is shining in the west and snow is falling freely from the sky. 

Temperature?  (outside, not inside the warm pub Tongue  )
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 08:12:59 AM »

I've reached the conclusion that it was a mistake for me to just try and pack on pounds - my face has filled out a bit as has my stomach, and I'm over 180 pounds. I'm on a new diet which is basically just eating healthy: I have cut pop out of my diet completely, as well as all sweets and fast food. I'm also not drinking alcohol (Shocked). In addition, I am back to running and doing other cardio each day - the overall goal is to maintain my current weight but to replace all the fat with muscle.

BOOO!

EDIT: Oh, you're only 19... that's acceptable then. Wink

Agree.. Inks and I will cover the drinking for you

Ahem.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 06:40:08 AM »

A girl I go to school with has been dropping compliments my way nearly every time we see each other. Today, at the school club fair, I visited her club and asked her questions and gawked at the prices she was charging to join. I then asked her if I could have a donut, and she said "you can have whatever you want because I think you're really cute."

This was as direct as she's ever been. I'm not sure what to do next. She has a back tattoo, and I am inherently opposed to tattoos on girls, but maybe I'll make an exception for her. She has a great body. But she could also be crazy....

Ahem. You know what you need to do so do it.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 09:41:34 AM »

A girl I go to school with has been dropping compliments my way nearly every time we see each other. Today, at the school club fair, I visited her club and asked her questions and gawked at the prices she was charging to join. I then asked her if I could have a donut, and she said "you can have whatever you want because I think you're really cute."

This was as direct as she's ever been. I'm not sure what to do next. She has a back tattoo, and I am inherently opposed to tattoos on girls, but maybe I'll make an exception for her. She has a great body. But she could also be crazy....

Ahem. You know what you need to do so do it.

But have a taser and a restraining order ready, just in case.

This is why Polnut is one of our most valued members.  I'm thinking with the little brain only and he thinks with the big one as well.  Bravo!  Although Dukey does remind me of someone who has used both a taser and restraining order.....  Wink
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 03:33:08 PM »

I'm close to giving up the title Theio Grumps when it comes to Dukey.  Sad  Thankfully his bourbon addiction and being Greek keeps him close to my heart.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 04:12:38 PM »

I'm close to giving up the title Theio Grumps when it comes to Dukey.  Sad  Thankfully his bourbon addiction and being Greek keeps him close to my heart.

Why would you give up on me? Sad

Come to think of it you've had your fill of psychotic women, so maybe you're right.  Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 09:29:52 AM »

A classmate of my brother was bit in the face by a nude man who assaulted several people walking in West Boynton. The police shot him dead in the end, and the guy is in the hospital with minor injuries.

News article citation please?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2014, 01:38:27 PM »

Cathcon, you're going to flunk out or get in major trouble if you continue to major in fraternity.  I'm not your daddy, just someone who has seen it a bunch of times.  Thx.

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2014, 03:53:48 PM »

Apparently I have to attend a student conduct hearing because of my days working for Residence Life in which I let in some brothers of mine that, during their time in the building, released a goose that was the cause of some controversy until Phi Kappa Theta's problems sort of eclipsed ours. It appear the gooses may be coming home to roost, though.

Ahem.  See my last post.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2014, 02:10:12 PM »

Right thumb's messed up and two of my knuckles have scabs on them. Bad night.

Bar fight?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies