Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:38:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129072 times)
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« on: April 19, 2014, 12:59:58 PM »

Apparently the #CancelColbert girl is coming to my school Friday.

I'm all for LGBT equality but I'm not pleased my tuition is going to support this crap

Wait, why are LGBT activists going after Colbert?

She's speaking at a pro-LGBT conference at my uni about feminism. It's not really an LGBT thing.

I'm completely behind the social justice movement, but I'm not behind juvenile SJW bullsh*t. And if you look at Suey Park's interview, she has the mentality of a SJW.

But again, why would these groups of people have anything against Colbert? He seems pretty clearly to be on the right side of social justice issues.

This girl started the #CancelColbert hashtag because he (in character obviously) made a racist joke against Asians on his show, to mock the Redskins owner trying to deflect criticism of his racist team name and mascot by donating some money to some Native American foundation. The show's Twitter (which of course is not made by Colbert himself) retweeted the joke but with the context missing it sounded worse than it actually was. It was deleted but that wasn't enough for her and a couple of her colleagues who started the campaign. Backlash resulted, mostly just laughing at her but of course there was a little bit of sexist and racist comments which she cherry picked to highlight and prove she was right all along. All around stupidity ensues.
Sounds like the girl from Feminist frequency.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 01:22:18 PM »

Got a call from a couple schools, asking me to come try out for the football team. So im going to Wazzu tomorrow, and UW on Tuesday. After that im heading to Olympia, to have lunch with my State Senator, and pick up my kids. Oh and as of today im officially engaged!
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 01:39:09 PM »

Got a call from a couple schools, asking me to come try out for the football team. So im going to Wazzu tomorrow, and UW on Tuesday. After that im heading to Olympia, to have lunch with my State Senator, and pick up my kids. Oh and as of today im officially engaged!

You're old enough to be engaged and have kids but young enough to still be trying out for college football teams? What's going on, son?
I was sexually abused by an older girl. That gave me my son, then my daughter was born because of a fling with a ex. Also my mother gave me permission to marry her.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 12:03:18 AM »

I went mushroom picking with some friends today. Got stuck trying to crawl under a rusty old barbwire fence, and gave myself some pretty nasty cuts. Then tomorrow, ive been nominated for youth of the year at the local boys and girls club. They are hosting a big dinner, and a former Sea hawks player is supposed to be in attendance!
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 06:37:11 PM »

I just applied for a job at McDonalds Tongue
Good luck!
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 11:41:43 PM »

Spent a week in Hawai'i recently. First couple days went okay, saw Pearl Harbor,went to a luau etc. Then on my second to last day, I almost got in a fight with a Hawaiian on the bus, because I didn't get out of my seat fast enough. (He had Parkinson's so I was supposed to give it to him). And of course I got off at the wrong stop. I wound up in Chinatown, surrounded by broken glass,graffiti and stores with bars on the windows. I ended up spending a night in jail to because I wouldn't let a cop search my bag.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 12:06:49 AM »
« Edited: July 18, 2014, 12:08:31 AM by Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin »

Spent a week in Hawai'i recently. First couple days went okay, saw Pearl Harbor,went to a luau etc. Then on my second to last day, I almost got in a fight with a Hawaiian on the bus, because I didn't get out of my seat fast enough. (He had Parkinson's so I was supposed to give it to him). And of course I got off at the wrong stop. I wound up in Chinatown, surrounded by broken glass,graffiti and stores with bars on the windows. I ended up spending a night in jail to because I wouldn't let a cop search my bag.
Did you meet Dog? Please tell me Dog was the guy who searched you.
Sadly no. I did meet two Australian Soldiers though.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 12:11:35 AM »

Went and saw Bruno Mars at the gorge last night, he put on a pretty good show.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 02:58:00 AM »

Nothing is official yet, but I might be joining the National Guard. The recruiter is suppose to call me sometime today.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 10:12:11 AM »

My depression seems to be worsening again.  I don't have much energy or much of an appetite.

Suicide is something you never think you'd actually consider, but sometimes people feel so terrible that that life doesn't seem worth it, and I can understand a little bit how they feel. 
Im sorry to hear that, if you would like someone to talk to I am here.
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 08:05:56 PM »

So apparently I have an infection in my jaw. I have to be on an antibiotic for the next week.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies