Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:45:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130959 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: October 18, 2013, 06:04:28 PM »

My dog died right after I graduated college in 2011. It was really hard for a while, but she had lung cancer, so I looked at it as she was no longer in any pain. But yeah, we miss our animals because they very much become part of our families.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 07:23:51 PM »

Don't go to law school unless you hate your life.

Also, I have started talking to a greek girl.... someone talk me out of this. I know better.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 08:12:49 PM »

Also, I have started talking to a greek girl.... someone talk me out of this. I know better.

Dukey, trust your fellow Greek....NOOOOOOOOOOO.  They all have megalos kolos and megalo stoma and they get bigger with age.

I know. I would say this could be a hit it and quit it deal, but we all know that never works with greek girls.

She's a cocktail waitress at this bourbon bar I go to... she's sweet and already wants to teach me how to speak greek, but I know my sister and family and she will turnout to be horrible. I am trying to resist.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 09:49:53 AM »

Reminds me of something my cousin said about going into law: "You'll make all the money you'll need, but don't do it."  Is working toward a legal career really that dull?

Yes. Parts of it are interesting. I quite enjoyed writing my paper on the positives and negatives of overseas corporate taxation, but most of it is mind numbing and paperwork. At least that's what many young associates do.

Dukey, trust your fellow Greek....NOOOOOOOOOOO.  They all have megalos kolos and megalo stoma and they get bigger with age.

I know. I would say this could be a hit it and quit it deal, but we all know that never works with greek girls.

She's a cocktail waitress at this bourbon bar I go to... she's sweet and already wants to teach me how to speak greek, but I know my sister and family and she will turnout to be horrible. I am trying to resist.

She'll be your mom, sister and yiaya combined. Resist!

She already is acting like that...she's telling me I have to be patient when learning Greek but she knows I won't be because "Greek guys are all impatient."
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 09:59:28 AM »

She already is acting like that...she's telling me I have to be patient when learning Greek but she knows I won't be because "Greek guys are all impatient."

Well if you impatiently try and get in her pants we can't help you, and  you're on your own.  Find a new bourbon bar or a new cocktail waitress.  Wink

No, after the last one I need to be careful. And if I rushed into her pants, she'd never go away. You know how Greek girls are...I'd have her whole family after me
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 10:27:51 PM »

Catawba college! What a school. My grandmother went there way back when.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 02:05:16 PM »

Well if you impatiently try and get in her pants we can't help you, and  you're on your own.  Find a new bourbon bar or a new cocktail waitress.  Wink

No, after the last one I need to be careful. And if I rushed into her pants, she'd never go away. You know how Greek girls are...I'd have her whole family after me

Yep.  Imagine all her theas pinching your cheeks, and her mom making you lamb while you are watching football every Sunday with her dad..........run Dukey, run!

I can see it now. Don't worry. I am resisting. I know this girl wouldn't be a good candidate for quick and easy, especially now that she knows about my entire family. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 01:14:09 AM »

Last night was particularly interesting. It was my law school's fall formal, and I went against my better judgment, because most of these events end with a disaster. Last time, it was the reunion between myself and my former girl, and I knew she'd be there this time, and she was, but she came with girlfriends, so I was happy she is still alone. I'm awful.

The ball itself was fun. I saw all my buddies and pals and drank a lot of bourbon. This one smoking hot girl who I've known for a bit came up to me before I left and told me I was looking handsome and asked why I didn't take her as my date. Then she let me touch her fantastic ass. My god. It was the best one I have ever felt. I told her I'd take her to spring formal, so we'll see.

Afterwards though, the night got weird. I go to school with a girl who really, really liked me a few summers ago and stalked me for a months afterwards. She's engaged now though. My friends and I went to a bar and saw her completely hammered flirting with some old guy, and the bar tender asked us if we knew her and to get her some help. She saw me walking past her bar chair and followed us outside.

She started telling us her mom died a few weeks ago and she was devastated, then preceded to pin me against the wall and grind herself on my crotch, telling me I should've dated her years ago, her fiancee was out of town for the week, and I could come stay with her and he'd never know, and she could let out all her feelings on me that she's held for three years.

She then told us she was going to drive home, which wasn't going to happen, so I offered to take her home. She came with me, I dropped her off at home, and got the f**k out of there before she could take off her clothes. Her fiancee is an idiot.

Anyway, true to form, disaster followed my formal, but oh well. It was a story to tell. Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »

Good man, Dukey.  Sometimes the little brain wins the battle and with a crazy engaged chick that would be a mess.

Yeah, I didn't want to be THAT guy that sleeps with engaged girls. That's something the slutty girl I was with last would do and have no problems doing it, but I still have a moral compass of some sort.

And Sanchez, yes, she is attractive. I don't mess around with uglies. Regardless, that isn't something I want to do. I'm sure I could have done it, but I don't want to date that girl and I don't want to break up someone's engagement either. That's not my style at all.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2013, 11:11:06 PM »

My Update wouldn't be nearly as exciting as Bushie's. I go to school, drink a lot of booze, eat out a lot, and associate with crazy women far too often. I am pretty self aware of my behavior. The thing that made The Update so interesting was that his life is so far removed from what most of us experience. I am pretty sure my life is not that different from many people here, but I could be wrong.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 11:36:41 AM »

My update has been uneventful. I've been going back to the gym full time for a week now, and I'm down 6lbs. I've changed my diet, and I'm feeling better about myself.  Tomorrow I start with my personal trainer, which is gonna be totes cray since he is a former Marine. I just hope this trend will continue.

Totes cray cray beau! I hope you continue to tone your figure, sweetheart!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2013, 06:12:10 PM »

Yesterday after drinking a lot of bourbon, I agreed to be a witness for a friend during his trial ad final. I basically agreed to sit in a room for 3 hours to give a 5 minute testimony. I'm an idiot.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 07:46:26 PM »

My exams start a week from today. I won't have much of a thanksgiving holiday. At least I got tomorrow off, but only because my professors cancelled class. RIP Duke.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 05:02:03 PM »

My exams start a week from today. I won't have much of a thanksgiving holiday. At least I got tomorrow off, but only because my professors cancelled class. RIP Duke.

Good luck Dukey. And between then and now, my suggestion is to stay the hell away from this place. It's in a bad patch, and terribly distracting. Focus, focus, on what is really important.

My presence will be very scarce over the next few weeks, especially after Thanksgiving. My Secured Transactions exam is so long the professor is sending it to us the fact pattern 24 hours in advance so we will have time to read it.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 02:46:22 PM »

That's exactly the class. Commercial transactions with a bit of consumer transactions as well, mainly when dealing with purchase money security interests. It's just a lot of rules, the material itself isn't difficult, but applying the rules that have no rhyme or reason is difficult. Even things like the naming  system with the filing agency seems overly complicated because not everyone follows the rules, and it makes it difficult for everyone involved.

The real kicker will be applying these rules in the UCC to the fact pattern my professor gives us, because there are so many and we will have so little time. It is supposedly the most difficult exam I will have in law school.

They said the same thing about business associations too, but I did well in that because I have a background in economics. Sadly economics doesn't help at all in secured transactions. Sad

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 03:48:03 PM »

I have no motivation to study today. I need adderall or something. After 4 days straight of non-stop, I think I'm burning out.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 11:32:29 AM »

Last night I went out with some friends and met a girl that one of them knew. We ended up going back to her place and making out. I got her top off, etc, but I realized she was completely hammered so I didn't go any further. This morning she texted me saying she hardly remembers anything, so I'm kinda glad I stopped. Maybe later I'll see her again...we can go hang out in a parking lot and talk for a few hours.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 07:16:14 PM »

My beard is ridiculous too. I'm ready to shave it though. It's itching and getting intone way when I eat.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 11:13:27 PM »

I saw the girl I nearly f**ked Saturday night on Sunday afternoon. She texted me asking to come over because she was embarrassed at how drunk she was Saturday. She told me she literally didn't remember much of anything she said that night. I'm not sure I want to get involved with someone that seems like a train wreck at first glance...
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 11:12:23 PM »

I just turned in my 30 page paper on the problems with the subpart F system and how to fix it. I am officially on Christmas break now. Cheesy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2013, 11:45:54 AM »

Pretty sure the girl I almost banged last weekend doesn't want to get together again. I'm not sure if she was embarrassed that I didn't bang her and felt rejected or what, but she's been really quiet and doesn't seem interested in hanging out anymore.

Her excuse is she has a "friend" in town and can't and her friend is apparently here until the day she leaves. Time to block this girl and move on to the next one. No idea what happened here.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 04:31:38 PM »

I had a flat tire this morning when I woke up, and it turns out all my tires need replacing - an $800 project. Fantastic.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 04:23:32 PM »

This is going to be a lame new years. I need to start hitting the booze soon and find something fun to do that doesn't cost me over $200.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 08:35:49 AM »

I found out last night I have a two day seminar I have to attend today and tomorrow before I can take the bar in July. Looks like my holiday is over.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2014, 08:19:54 PM »

Nothing beats Shake Shack. I couldn't imagine In and Out being better than the king of all burger restaurants. If only they would open one in the south that isn't Miami.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies