Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:01:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129957 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 24, 2013, 01:36:13 AM »

Just got back from a concert. It was hectic.

Basically I saw Tech N9ne and his crew at a small venue 15 minutes away from my college. Met a few cool people there and enjoyed the music. Also saw a friend there. Would gladly go again.

I'd tell you all about more but I'm about to go to bed. Night guys.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 03:31:31 PM »

Last night was a trainwreck, and I'm glad I diverted it.

Long story short, after the concert my best friend (Bestie) and I went to, my friend from New Jersey (from now on he's NJG) has been staying down here since Wednesday night. That night NJG stayed with Bestie because I had class. He slept all day because of the concert hangover and then decided to stay with me. Thursday was really uneventful. Friday wasn't bad: we went 30 minutes for wings. Waitress vibed with me, but she should really know better than to flirt with a broke-ass college kid for tips. I pass on it. Friday we don't go to party because I'm not in the mood, but we go to Wawa and have a midnight snack. For those of you who aren't in the Mid-Atlantic, Wawa is a convenience store, but clean and with good food.

But Saturday. Oh dear god, Saturday. I begrudgingly go out even though I'd rather stay in with a few friends, but there are too many people at my usual place. Bestie is pissed. NJG is kind of chill about it, so I text a different girl. She tries her best to get me into that party, but cops are right outside. But on the way, my best friend embarrasses me in front of all my friends. I'd rather not get into what she said, but it was basically to the point of "Sawx is posing for you guys." Now at this point I'm angry and trying my hardest not to lose control. I'm speechless throughout the rest of my car ride. Then, when I get to the dorm, she calls me a poser again. Boom.

If you know anything about me, it's that I have a high threshold for anger, but if you break it, I get explosively angry. I basically tell her off in front of the dorm for embarrassing me, trying my hardest not to make a scene in front of the whole dorm. She's about to break down in tears, and when I finally realize she's about to cry I leave the group to calm down. My friends are in my room, so I just smoke with them and we stop being mad at my best friend for the time being.

While I'm high, NJG is trying to calm her down, but it's not happening. I go up to tell NJG and the rest of my friends that I'll be in my room calming down. She looks like a wreck, basically telling her life story, all that jazz. Now, poor NJG is trying to talk to this other girl who he's trying to get with... but my best friend is still screaming about how apparently not being 100% straightedge means I'm trying to pose for my friends. He gets sick of it and decides to go back to New Jersey early because he can't get into my room.

I wake up, tell her how I feel straight up.Mama Sawx calls. I start talking to her about it. I go around the dorm, and people are pissed.

tl;dr: my straightedge best friend tries to say I'm only not being straightedge because I'm posing. I get pissed to the point where she's crying/almost crying. I calm down, only to wake up next day to find that the entire dorm is pissed at her.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 07:18:28 PM »

Everyone's out having fun and I'm sitting in my room watching election results.

How Atlas of me.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »

My computer had 87 trojan horses removed today. I got them Tuesday night from a blog I visit all the time. I am still kind of paranoid about visiting any other website besides Atlas Tongue.

free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 04:38:32 AM »

I am home.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 06:56:13 PM »

I'm home.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 03:53:30 PM »

I'm back in Pennsylvania. Four more months of keyboard falling.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »

I met up with 20RP12 last Sunday. He's doing well.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 05:57:45 PM »

I have to deal with more sage kids.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 02:27:37 AM »

Here's to hoping tonight's as successful as last Friday night.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 02:05:49 PM »

I'm getting somewhere with a girl too. Trying to figure out if I want something more serious - all I know is that I want more than friends, and from what I've read she wants more too.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 01:21:27 PM »

I've also found a girl. We've been intermittently hooking up but I'm not sure if I want something more. Doesn't seem crazy, plus she pretty much meets my standards. I wouldn't say love, but there's something between us.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 01:53:57 PM »

Then come visit me, you hoebag.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 01:16:21 PM »

The family drama I've been in the middle of is over.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 10:16:15 AM »

Ugh. I'm about to have the "clingy talk" with my friend (let's call her Elaine for now). Essentially last night, Leah (the girl from my last post that I'm interested in) and friends ask me if they can tag along with me at The Usual Place. Now, Elaine knows me well enough to know that I'm at The Usual Place 90% of the time, so whenever she wants to go out, she'll show up there. I explicitly tell her to keep her distance if Leah is there.

She doesn't, and not only can I not talk to Leah without her butting in, but I can't get a single inch of space for the whole night to do my own thing. This seems to be a recurring problem with Elaine whenever she goes out: she doesn't know everyone, she follows me around like a lost puppy, and I spend most of the night desperate to get some personal space. I'm happy being just friends with her (and I have my eyes on Leah anyway), and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way, so it's not gonna go down that road. It's not going to go to cutting her off either, but at the same time, I need to do something about this.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 10:24:33 AM »
« Edited: February 09, 2014, 02:25:57 PM by Sawxsylvania »

Yeah, good thing her name isn't Leah. We're just calling her that because of privacy. She wound up finding someone else, so that's why I'm pissed. The thing that makes me the angriest about it is that I firmly told Elaine that if Leah is there, to not cling to me, and she did it anyway.

EDIT: Just had the talk with Elaine, got the standard "I'M SORRY SAWX, I WAS DRUNK AND I DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE THERE!" response. I have no idea if she's catching feels, but I don't feel the same way, think that not knowing anybody is a valid excuse, and need my own space. I'm trying to calm down right now, so yeah. How do I deal?
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 03:49:11 PM »

Oh god, this is why being friends with girls is so difficult. The lines always get blurred and someone gets hurt if the other party doesn't have the same feelings.

If Leah found someone else, move on and forget about her. She doesn't sound like she wants anything serious with anyone, and I wouldn't pursue it unless you just want to be another notch on her bedpost.

Yeah, I'm not looking for anything serious with Leah anymore. I'm just looking on how get Elaine to stop clinging.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 12:35:40 PM »

I'm just glad Elaine isn't her real name, because in my mind she's like fifty years old.

Lol.

Anyways, the more I think about it the more I think Elaine has feelings for me. Problem is, she's got a castle way deep in the friendzone, and I'm not looking to settle down. Hell, I was leaning towards FWB with Leah anyway.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 11:27:45 AM »

To continue the saga of Sawx's love life, I'm catching feels for someone outside of the trio.

tl;dr, hook up with girl 1 and girl 2 in the same night. Would go for Girl 1 again, but Girl 2 was more me being hammered and wanting to brag about pulling two girls in one night. Girl 1 comes out again with me next week. Girl 3 (a good friend of mine) shows up, clings to me the entire night, finally realize she has feels for me. Want to be just friends with Girl 2 and Girl 3, would at most be FWB with Girl 1.

Now, on Valentine's Day, I see a new girl who's basically a female version of me (except without the whole spergy political forum thing going on). We start talking, and I think I'm catching feels.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 04:01:50 PM »

More family drama, more betrayal. When life rains on Sawx, it pours.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2014, 03:48:28 AM »

A girl in one of my classes gave me her number last week.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 09:52:49 AM »

I met a girl online today who said she really likes mountains.  Do you think it would impress her if I told her I pioneered legislation that banned mountaintop removal mining in Atlasia?

This can't be serious.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2014, 12:59:26 PM »

I was serious about the girl; I wasn't serious about my 'idea.'

Thank Christ.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2014, 01:38:12 PM »

Lost my temper with my group.

tl;dr, we're doing a group speech, I got assigned into a new group (it's a long story), and my new group leader bitched me out for "not doing any work on the outline" that I only received Monday night. I thought it was unreasonable to expect me to do an entire section in one day, but instead of bringing it up normally, I ended up losing it on him. If it wasn't for the rest of the group calming me down I probably would've decked the guy in the face.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2014, 03:52:52 PM »

Lost my temper with my group.

tl;dr, we're doing a group speech, I got assigned into a new group (it's a long story), and my new group leader bitched me out for "not doing any work on the outline" that I only received Monday night. I thought it was unreasonable to expect me to do an entire section in one day, but instead of bringing it up normally, I ended up losing it on him. If it wasn't for the rest of the group calming me down I probably would've decked the guy in the face.
Group leaders often tend to be awful morons...
True, but looking back I let myself get out of control
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies