Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:00:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 128942 times)
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #925 on: June 24, 2014, 09:26:51 AM »

I just checked my ACT, and I made a 26 overall without a calculator.  I was reasonably surprised by it.  Got a 30 in reading and 25 in math.

Congratulations!

I decided to tell my crush that I really liked him and long story short, I'm in a relationship Smiley

Congratulations to you too!
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #926 on: June 24, 2014, 11:39:08 AM »

I decided to tell my crush that I really liked him and long story short, I'm in a relationship Smiley

Aw, well congratulations, Flo! Smiley
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #927 on: June 24, 2014, 02:38:15 PM »

All right, right after seeing the team I support getting kicked out of the World Cup in a dreadfully frustrating game, I have just seen what happens to the character in my sig. I think my day is made. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #928 on: June 25, 2014, 11:30:10 AM »

Life is just collapsing sound me. I haven't shaved since early May, and I'm having human interaction maybe once or twice a week. I've also adopted this 1 meal a day diet because I don't really have time to do anything otherwise. I have decided to start cooking some type of dish at the beginning of the week and living off that for a few days.

I'm a mess. This whole process is just insane.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #929 on: June 25, 2014, 02:26:18 PM »

Life is just collapsing sound me. I haven't shaved since early May, and I'm having human interaction maybe once or twice a week. I've also adopted this 1 meal a day diet because I don't really have time to do anything otherwise. I have decided to start cooking some type of dish at the beginning of the week and living off that for a few days.

This is pretty much my life right now, except I'm smoking a lot and I'm not actually preparing for something important Tongue.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #930 on: June 25, 2014, 02:28:18 PM »

This is pretty much my life right now, except I'm smoking a lot and I'm not actually preparing for something important Tongue.

STAHP!

I honestly don't understand how anyone born after 1980 or so would consider smoking an appropriate activity, let alone do it "a lot."
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #931 on: June 25, 2014, 03:29:52 PM »

At least who was born in this country.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #932 on: June 25, 2014, 07:13:55 PM »

STAHP!

I honestly don't understand how anyone born after 1980 or so would consider smoking an appropriate activity, let alone do it "a lot."
I'm gonna admit that I included that just to troll you a little bit Tongue.

STAHP!

You're the biggest f#ckomg hater, dude. Just got back from a ten hour day that I worked while I have a have a f#cking nail-head in my foot. Stop giving people shyte for Christ's sake.
A lot of people work ten hour days and don't smoke, of course. While I agree with you in principle, I don't see the harm in his criticism. Though I can imagine you would want to have a smoke right about now if you're anything like me.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #933 on: June 25, 2014, 08:21:15 PM »

STAHP!

You're the biggest f#ckomg hater, dude. Just got back from a ten hour day that I worked while I have a have a f#cking nail-head in my foot. Stop giving people shyte for Christ's sake.

I'm sorry to hear you worked a ten hour day - something that I do on a somewhat frequent basis as an adult with a full-time job. I'm sorry to hear you have a nailhead in your foot, perhaps you should see a doctor. I was just at the doctor yesterday for the GI tract infection that I've been suffering from since this weekend. I haven't been able to eat solid food. There's been a lot of vomiting and diarrhea. I get very little sleep at night due to the stomach cramps and the constant running to the bathroom. I'm dehydrated. And I'm getting bothered incessantly by people at work. But I'm not going to snap at people unprovoked as you seem fit to do.

Here's a thought, Cath. If you don't like your job, find a new one. And realize that 99% of this forum really doesn't give two sh*ts about what you and your "bros" that you pay a per-semester fee for are or aren't doing and don't need daily updates about what's happening at "the House."
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #934 on: June 25, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »

STAHP!

I'm sorry to hear you worked a ten hour day - something that I do on a somewhat frequent basis as an adult with a full-time job. I'm sorry to hear you have a nailhead in your foot, perhaps you should see a doctor. I was just at the doctor yesterday for the GI tract infection that I've been suffering from since this weekend. I haven't been able to eat solid food. There's been a lot of vomiting and diarrhea. I get very little sleep at night due to the stomach cramps and the constant running to the bathroom. I'm dehydrated. And I'm getting bothered incessantly by people at work. But I'm not going to snap at people unprovoked as you seem fit to do.

Here's a thought, Cath. If you don't like your job, find a new one. And realize that 99% of this forum really doesn't give two sh*ts about what you and your "bros" that you pay a per-semester fee for are or aren't doing and don't need daily updates about what's happening at "the House."

Someone sounds jealous...
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #935 on: June 25, 2014, 08:40:11 PM »

It's unfortunate that you're being forced to read this thread.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #936 on: June 28, 2014, 05:29:50 PM »

STAHP!

You don't understand because you don't try to be understanding. Your depression isn't going anywhere until you reevaluate the way you judge others. You sound like Phil Robertson or whatever the duck guys name is.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #937 on: June 29, 2014, 10:22:55 AM »

Well, I will have a summer job. I like it because I learn a lot of things about toyotism. But this is really stressful. For several weeks, I sleep less, and I'm more stressed than usually.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #938 on: June 29, 2014, 10:52:33 AM »

Well, I will have a summer job. I like it because I learn a lot of things about toyotism. But this is really stressful. For several weeks, I sleep less, and I'm more stressed than usually.

...what is that?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #939 on: June 29, 2014, 10:56:20 AM »

...what is that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Production_System
This, what has replaced fordism and taylorism as production system in many companies.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #940 on: June 29, 2014, 11:34:12 AM »

...what is that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Production_System
This, what has replaced fordism and taylorism as production system in many companies.

Wow, that Wiki article really reads like a press release.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #941 on: June 29, 2014, 11:50:40 AM »

I'm 30 today Tongue
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #942 on: June 29, 2014, 11:51:56 AM »

Congrats! You're now the same age as BRTD....wait, what? Tongue
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #943 on: June 29, 2014, 11:53:29 AM »

Happy birthday Cheesy
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #944 on: June 29, 2014, 12:34:47 PM »

Happy birthday Smiley
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #945 on: June 29, 2014, 01:30:38 PM »

happy birthday, afleitch! Smiley
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #946 on: June 30, 2014, 07:43:01 PM »

My Inks/Thatcher thread is quickly reminding me why I shouldn't try to be funny.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #947 on: June 30, 2014, 09:07:44 PM »

Outpaced my target goal on my first practice MBE exam today. I'm not sure whether I should be happy or upset. I don't want to feel any sort of confidence for this bar exam.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #948 on: July 01, 2014, 10:06:37 PM »

I didn't like my current job so I found a new one, put in my two weeks, and start on the 14th. 
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #949 on: July 02, 2014, 12:59:59 AM »

My girlfriend's vacation with her family looks to be impacted enough by Arthur to ruin Thursday at the beach, but not bad enough to send them home early, so it's the worst of both worlds.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies