Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:16:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 128898 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: April 27, 2014, 04:24:37 PM »

I've been helping out as a stage hand for a school play and am thinking of asking my friend who is in it to prom. But I know better than to ask for advice about that sorta thing on this forum, so I'm gonna wing it Tongue.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #651 on: April 27, 2014, 07:11:55 PM »

I've been helping out as a stage hand for a school play and am thinking of asking my friend who is in it to prom. But I know better than to ask for advice about that sorta thing on this forum, so I'm gonna wing it Tongue.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #652 on: April 27, 2014, 08:39:16 PM »

I'm gonna disagree with Xahar here a bit and tell you to not take the penis pic gambit completely off the table.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #653 on: April 28, 2014, 07:33:50 PM »

I just found a full concert by "The Band" on Youtube (that is very rare) on the fifth anniversary of when I discovered them after watching "The Last Waltz." A gift from Saint Levon, no doubt.

Also, no luck on the prom situation. I'm doing stage crew in a play with the girl I intend to ask (she is a leading role), and the only "competition" asked another girl, so I'm in the clear. I just need a chance to actually ask her before Friday, when ticket sales end. Then I have two weeks to get the smell of Marlboro smoke out of my car, get a suit, etc.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #654 on: April 28, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »

I have my workers compensation exam tomorrow! I can't wait to tell tales of being hurt on the job!
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #655 on: April 28, 2014, 08:59:43 PM »

What drives people to take up as disgusting a habit as cigarette smoking?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #656 on: April 28, 2014, 09:30:17 PM »

I just finished my nightly swisher. Its a good way to do something while doing nothing and fights off the boring nothingness that haunts our lives from time to time. Its my way to celebrate when happy and its my emotional outlet when depressed, and it doesn't alter your mind.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #657 on: April 28, 2014, 11:13:23 PM »

I just finished my nightly swisher. Its a good way to do something while doing nothing and fights off the boring nothingness that haunts our lives from time to time. Its my way to celebrate when happy and its my emotional outlet when depressed, and it doesn't alter your mind.

I guess that's a better reason than Ayn Rand's insistence that cigarettes represent the triumph of man over fire, or whatever she was raving about during one of her amphetamine benders.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #658 on: April 29, 2014, 04:58:09 PM »

I guess that's a better reason than Ayn Rand's insistence that cigarettes represent the triumph of man over fire, or whatever she was raving about during one of her amphetamine benders.
I forgot she said that. I'll use that as my reasoning to get a rise out of people Tongue.

Anywho, Sanchez Prom Watch Day 3. Nothing. I'm getting frustrated at the lack of time and opportunities I have, but I know for a fact that I have a shot tommorow.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #659 on: April 29, 2014, 05:07:23 PM »

Found out I got a 105 on the MPRE I took last month. Apparently I am very ethical, who knew? That score allows me to be bar admitted to any state in the US.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #660 on: April 29, 2014, 06:32:09 PM »

In any case, Sanch, I advise a heavy carpet-bombing of Febreeze. May have to unsmell (or even spend money and dry clean!) a suit myself for some weird prom situation I ended up with concerning the chick mentioned in my above post. Strangest situation I've yet to be in.
I don't smoke before school, but alas, if I do end up going, I will do just that. Good luck with your date as well!
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #661 on: April 29, 2014, 06:39:07 PM »

What drives people to be so bigoted?

In any case, Sanch, I advise a heavy carpet-bombing of Febreeze. May have to unsmell (or even spend money and dry clean!) a suit myself for some weird prom situation I ended up with concerning the chick mentioned in my above post. Strangest situation I've yet to be in.
>2014
>not using ozium

ishygddt
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #662 on: April 29, 2014, 07:40:11 PM »

I truely drank for the first time in months tonight at this bar across the street from my hotel in Corpus. I'm pretty dang drunk.Of course, I havvent eaten since noon, and I ran 4 miles before hitting the bar. Now I'm eating left over mexican food in my hotel watching king of the hill. iF i can read this sentence tomorrow morning, I will be surprised. This one goes out to all my fans, especially Grumps, Kal, and my baby boo, Duke. Big ups!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #663 on: April 30, 2014, 12:16:57 AM »

Purple heart

Welcome back to the booze club, darling.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #664 on: May 01, 2014, 12:32:21 AM »

Stopping my work at the Rich campaign, going to be at a local animal shelter and working there during summer. Smiley
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #665 on: May 01, 2014, 12:39:12 AM »

I won a position in a largely fraudulent club election, but the person who needed to win lost.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #666 on: May 01, 2014, 02:11:09 PM »

As I shared in one of the (now-deleted) Update threads, I lost my job about three-and-a-half weeks ago after six years in sales management for the same company.

Today, I completed the paperwork to begin a new position at a new company -- an opportunity about which I am very excited! Thanks to those of you who passed along kind words and encouragement a few weeks ago. It helped me through a couple of difficult days!
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #667 on: May 01, 2014, 02:14:10 PM »

Good luck to you Smiley
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #668 on: May 01, 2014, 02:19:10 PM »

My girlfriend sold a piece of art she painted for $100 today. Pretty excited for her!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #669 on: May 01, 2014, 02:20:44 PM »

Today, I completed the paperwork to begin a new position at a new company -- an opportunity about which I am very excited! Thanks to those of you who passed along kind words and encouragement a few weeks ago. It helped me through a couple of difficult days!

A call center job, Jess?  Tongue
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #670 on: May 01, 2014, 07:32:46 PM »

I went for my jog today down here in Corpus..which is the same as everyday. When I was done, I stopped at this bar on the beach and had a few glasses of vodka.. and now i'm sitting drunk in my hotel room, eating green beans. What the hell is wrong with my life?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #671 on: May 01, 2014, 07:38:00 PM »

102 degrees at the gym today, which was nevertheless "cool" because I love hot and sweaty muscles (The gym is at the epicenter of the current Santa Ana wind condition when the winds reverse their prevailing direction from the sea and blow from the desert, and the air heats as it compresses when descending back down to sea level at the beach), and 93 degrees on top of my little bit of heaven hill in Laguna Niguel, which I am abandoning for a more arduous regime. Time to toughen up!
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #672 on: May 01, 2014, 08:36:45 PM »

I went for my jog today down here in Corpus..which is the same as everyday. When I was done, I stopped at this bar on the beach and had a few glasses of vodka.. and now i'm sitting drunk in my hotel room, eating green beans. What the hell is wrong with my life?

It sounds like this is a real problem..do you need to talk to someone?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #673 on: May 02, 2014, 05:17:22 AM »

It sounds like this is a real problem..do you need to talk to someone?

I think I might. I mean, back in the day I'd do the same exact thing, but I'd go all Hasselhoff and be eating a burger on the ground. Now I'm eating green beans.. life is messed up. Also I can't stop burping and tasting that vodka. That's a good thing tho.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #674 on: May 02, 2014, 01:23:42 PM »

"Opposition to our voter fraud is racism!" said the new President of our College Republican here, to general derision and bafflement.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies