Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:03:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 128777 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #600 on: April 19, 2014, 01:40:02 PM »

Cool.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #601 on: April 19, 2014, 04:16:52 PM »

So I'm going off to Iowa tomorrow...
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #602 on: April 19, 2014, 04:42:36 PM »

Why?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #603 on: April 19, 2014, 04:55:17 PM »

Got a call from a couple schools, asking me to come try out for the football team. So im going to Wazzu tomorrow, and UW on Tuesday. After that im heading to Olympia, to have lunch with my State Senator, and pick up my kids. Oh and as of today im officially engaged!

You're old enough to be engaged and have kids but young enough to still be trying out for college football teams? What's going on, son?
I was sexually abused by an older girl. That gave me my son, then my daughter was born because of a fling with a ex. Also my mother gave me permission to marry her.

Interesting premise. I can see it after the Update timeslot.

Have a first season pitch on my desk by Wednesday.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #604 on: April 19, 2014, 05:36:27 PM »

Visiting Grinnell College. Also its rather embarassing to admit, but it'll be the first time I'm out of California...
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #605 on: April 19, 2014, 05:39:34 PM »

Visiting Grinnell College. Also its rather embarassing to admit, but it'll be the first time I'm out of California...

Look, we know you're thinking about a 2016 run.  You don't have to hide it.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #606 on: April 19, 2014, 05:47:53 PM »

Oh my that is an expensive college, well have fun outside of California!
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #607 on: April 19, 2014, 06:14:25 PM »

Wow, that's just two counties away from my birthplace!
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #608 on: April 19, 2014, 10:12:04 PM »

Oh my that is an expensive college, well have fun outside of California!

Thanks. Smiley

Were you born in Des Moines?
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #609 on: April 20, 2014, 03:40:22 AM »

Were you born in Des Moines?

Iowa City.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #610 on: April 20, 2014, 04:24:37 PM »

And you're going to...Iowa. Well, have fun with that.

But as a jaded college graduate who has dealt with things like student loan debt and the importance of a broad alumni network, I'm still going to advise you to go to the best UC school you can get into.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #611 on: April 20, 2014, 04:28:26 PM »

Ahhhh, the girl I was worrying over got drunk last night and told me she wanted to be exclusive with me, and that she "needed" me in her life to keep her in line, and that she was tired of being the crazy single girl and really liked me and wished she didn't. 

I really don't know what to do. I either hurt her now and tell her I don't have time to start a relationship with all of this stuff upcoming or just wait and let her figure it out on her own in a months time. I'm just hoping she doesn't remember she said what she said today.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #612 on: April 20, 2014, 04:33:36 PM »

Ahhhh, the girl I was worrying over got drunk last night and told me she wanted to be exclusive with me, and that she "needed" me in her life to keep her in line, and that she was tired of being the crazy single girl and really liked me and wished she didn't. 

I really don't know what to do. I either hurt her now and tell her I don't have time to start a relationship with all of this stuff upcoming or just wait and let her figure it out on her own in a months time. I'm just hoping she doesn't remember she said what she said today.

No. No. No. Abandon ship. Cash out your chips. Get off the bus.

You won't be able to get any future "benefits" from her, but it's not as if she's the only woman in the universe who can provide those "benefits."
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #613 on: April 20, 2014, 04:35:04 PM »

You won't be able to get any future "benefits" from her, but it's not as if she's the only woman in the universe who can provide those "benefits."

There's no question I am going to abandon ship. I'm just not sure whether to cut it off now or just wait until I'm too busy to even bother with her and let her get the hint on her own.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #614 on: April 20, 2014, 04:37:19 PM »

There's no question I am going to abandon ship. I'm just not sure whether to cut it off now or just wait until I'm too busy to even bother with her and let her get the hint on her own.

Now. She's clearly the wrong kind of crazy - the kind that does not take hints easily.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #615 on: April 20, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »

Now. She's clearly the wrong kind of crazy - the kind that does not take hints easily.

NOW NOW NOW DUKEY.  RUNNNNNNN
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #616 on: April 20, 2014, 08:07:32 PM »

I ate too many peanut shells at Texas Roadhouse yesterday..........now my bowels are getting their revenge!
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #617 on: April 20, 2014, 09:37:59 PM »

My traditional trinity of chocolate Easter bunnies are gone. (One small bunny for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each.)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #618 on: April 21, 2014, 09:16:36 AM »

Second all-nighter in a row in preparation for finals. Afraid I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome. Took aderall (spelling?) for the first time in my life. Christ man, I felt like I could conquer the entire f#ckign earth. Wearing off now, and I know it since I feel hungry. Damn shame. I'm gonna hate when it hits 8 AM since that means I have class in an hour and I'd really rather keep plugging away at these study guides and papers.
Have you slept at all in the last 48 hours?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #619 on: April 21, 2014, 03:45:57 PM »

My older brother went there. He gives it mixed reviews, but then he was there in the late 1960's, so his experience is rather out of date.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #620 on: April 21, 2014, 06:01:46 PM »

NBC Nightly News just featured a car wash in Parkland that hires only autistic men and women. It also is managed part time by my mom's friend (who is also my own autistic brother's teacher). My mom just saw her last week and she didn't mention it at all.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #621 on: April 22, 2014, 02:12:21 PM »

Today I've officially decided to enroll in Catawba College for the class of 2018.

Salisbury, here I come!
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #622 on: April 22, 2014, 02:17:05 PM »

Today I've officially decided to enroll in Catawba College for the class of 2018.

Salisbury, here I come!

Congratulations!
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #623 on: April 22, 2014, 09:25:40 PM »

Salisbury, here I come!

Yay!

Are you gonna be in my CD (NC-05)?
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #624 on: April 22, 2014, 09:39:48 PM »

Salisbury, here I come!
Congratulations,Scott- you will do amazing things!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies