Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:56:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129027 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: April 08, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »

I'm having a dilemma. I've been talking to a bunch of girls off and on, and one of the girls lives in Raleigh. A few nights ago, she got drunk and started going off on how much she cared for me and liked me, and how much she misses me, and how I need to be around to take care of her and control her, and how I need to take all of her for myself. Now, that sounds fine, but I had no idea we were moving that far along. She's too far away to make anything of it, and I can't see her that often with my bar stuff coming up.

I'm also talking to another girl who goes to law school with me. She's a 1L.

I am about to get myself in a lot of trouble either way. I'm not sure how to avoid it.
Duke, you're not gay?

Of course not.

I have been adopted as an honorary gay by the forum, but sadly, I am not gay. Sad I am forever destined to deal with women and their troubles.
So your love story with AndrewTexas was a total fake? Congratulations, I have seriously believed you were in relationship with him Tongue.

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #551 on: April 08, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »

I'm having a dilemma. I've been talking to a bunch of girls off and on, and one of the girls lives in Raleigh. A few nights ago, she got drunk and started going off on how much she cared for me and liked me, and how much she misses me, and how I need to be around to take care of her and control her, and how I need to take all of her for myself. Now, that sounds fine, but I had no idea we were moving that far along. She's too far away to make anything of it, and I can't see her that often with my bar stuff coming up.

I am about to get myself in a lot of trouble either way. I'm not sure how to avoid it.
Duke, you're not gay?

Of course not.

I have been adopted as an honorary gay by the forum, but sadly, I am not gay. Sad I am forever destined to deal with women and their troubles.
So your love story with AndrewTexas was a total fake? Congratulations, I have seriously believed you were in relationship with him Tongue.

Well, I love AndrewTX and Marokai with all of my heart and soul. It's complicated, really... I have so many complicated relationships in my life. Probably more than most here.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #552 on: April 08, 2014, 02:49:18 PM »

Duke, you're not gay?

Of course not.

Well, I love AndrewTX and Marokai with all of my heart and soul. It's complicated, really... I have so many complicated relationships in my life. Probably more than most here.
Maybe you're simply bisexual? Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #553 on: April 08, 2014, 03:01:51 PM »

He'd be better off if he was.  Less girl problems.  Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #554 on: April 08, 2014, 03:05:55 PM »

No, I'm not bisexual either. But yeah, as Grumps said, my life would be a lot easier if I was. Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #555 on: April 08, 2014, 03:08:33 PM »

No, I'm not bisexual either. But yeah, as Grumps said, my life would be a lot easier if I was. Tongue

Dude, I've notice you're drawn to the clingy babes............not good. Sad
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #556 on: April 08, 2014, 03:11:11 PM »

Dude, I've notice you're drawn to the clingy babes............not good. Sad

Aren't they all that way? Maybe it's a southern girl thing?

I guess I just engage with the wrong types. Now the waters are going to get muddy again, but thankfully I'll have so much work to do I won't have any time to be available to deal with it.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #557 on: April 08, 2014, 03:12:13 PM »

It's so complicate to understand you! That's why you're interesting!

------
And Grumps, I'm not sure I agree with you. If he were bisexual= more problems because he would have boys problems too, wouldn't he? Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #558 on: April 08, 2014, 03:35:29 PM »

------
And Grumps, I'm not sure I agree with you. If he were bisexual= more problems because he would have boys problems too, wouldn't he? Tongue

From what the elderly gay here have posted it's not such a big deal.  Maybe the  younger ones can weigh in.

Dukey, you need to find a proper southern belle, if such a thing exists.  Smiley
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #559 on: April 08, 2014, 04:11:52 PM »

------

From what the elderly gay here have posted it's not such a big deal.  Maybe the  younger ones can weigh in.

Dukey, you need to find a proper southern belle, if such a thing exists.  Smiley

the southern belles are the clingy ones... well actually all the girls I've come across are clingy in their own way. I wouldn't know what to do if they were independent.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #560 on: April 08, 2014, 04:23:25 PM »

Is the answer Argentina or Brazil?

Argentina, which I figured out primarily because plenty of Italian (and German and even English, but mostly Italian) immigrants populate Jorge Luis Borges' stories.  

(And, well, Argentina is a lot whiter than the rest of Latin America, and it wasn't gonna be Canadia or Australia or anything like that.)

Did 'which country was the first to introduce female suffrage' question come up. That piece of trivia has come in useful for me on many a school trip/end of year/New Years quiz Wink. Almost every time...
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #561 on: April 11, 2014, 01:59:52 AM »

Just registered for the ACT Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #562 on: April 11, 2014, 09:56:36 AM »

I'm going to see the clingy girl this weekend. My plan is to make her aware that I will have almost no time to see her after this weekend because of exams and the bar. I'm hoping she will back off after that.

She's a sweet girl, but I have so much ahead of me that takes priority over anyone at this point. She says she understands that, but I really don't think she does.

I wish these girls wouldn't be so clingy with me.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #563 on: April 11, 2014, 10:20:38 AM »

I'm going to see the clingy girl this weekend. My plan is to make her aware that I will have almost no time to see her after this weekend because of exams and the bar. I'm hoping she will back off after that.

She's a sweet girl, but I have so much ahead of me that takes priority over anyone at this point. She says she understands that, but I really don't think she does.

I wish these girls wouldn't be so clingy with me.

You do realize that getting her liquored up and banging her brains out is not going to help your cause here, right, Dukey?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #564 on: April 11, 2014, 12:48:53 PM »

Yeah I know. I need to be careful. Eventually I fear I'm going to have to upset her, but I can't let it get in the way of my future. She knows what's going on in my life. She needs to expect it.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #565 on: April 14, 2014, 06:09:07 PM »

Yeah, this girl is pretty hooked and I'm not at all sure of what to do about it. I didn't bang her this weekend, yeah everything but, but I was paranoid she might try to get pregnant or something, which probably isn't going to happen, but I've became terribly paranoid as the bar approaches.

She spent the weekend all over me, and has gotten more and more intimate each time we get together. I'm hoping that once May rolls around and I disappear to study for the bar, we will just drift apart and she will lose interest. I don't want to have any messy situation on my hands with all the other things I am juggling right now.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #566 on: April 14, 2014, 06:34:54 PM »

Yikes, if she's the sort to get herself pregnant I'd say run away. But then again, I'm in no position to give advice on this, and my sole action ever has been to run away and hide, so...
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #567 on: April 14, 2014, 11:12:34 PM »

20RP12 is coming to visit me tomorrow (well technically today since it's midnight but whatever).
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #568 on: April 14, 2014, 11:26:02 PM »

Yikes, if she's the sort to get herself pregnant I'd say run away. But then again, I'm in no position to give advice on this, and my sole action ever has been to run away and hide, so...

Oh I don't think she's that type; I'm just being paranoid. She's on birth control, or so she says.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #569 on: April 15, 2014, 12:00:32 AM »

Oh I don't think she's that type; I'm just being paranoid. She's on birth control, or so she says.

Let us know if there's a Lil' Duke running around in ~9 months.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #570 on: April 15, 2014, 12:13:45 AM »

If the baby is running in 9 months, the girl is not from Earth.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #571 on: April 15, 2014, 12:33:04 AM »

Okay, getting away from my roommate's health misadventures, I have a tax story.  I am now on social security disability (parkinsons disease), and that is my only income.  I honestly thought this years taxes would be a cakewalk.  Wrong!  You see, I managed to get my student loans discharged due to my disabled status, to the tune of $53,000.  Turns out the IRS considers this cancellation of debt as INCOME.  Yow!  Between state and federal, I owe close to $15,000.  I went to H&R Block, and their words to me were, "You're screwed."  Needless to say, this is going to be a bitch to pay off.  But hey, at least I don't have to pay the student loans back!  Tongue
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #572 on: April 15, 2014, 01:19:59 AM »

Not going to be able to see the lunar eclipse tonight.  Solid clouds overhear with a slight drizzle and some intermittent cloud-to-cloud lightning.  Sigh.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #573 on: April 15, 2014, 01:31:16 AM »

If the baby is running in 9 months, the girl is not from Earth.

Duke's robust Greek DNA will produce babies of epic strength and agility.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #574 on: April 15, 2014, 05:21:29 PM »

That's a rapper, right?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies