Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:49:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 128920 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2014, 02:50:56 PM »

Long story short, I made some stupid comment to a guy while he was intoxicated. This began a series of escalations  that lasted maybe an hour--unsure on timeframe. I was taken downstairs by two brothers to "train" for the allegedly oncoming boxing match at one point, and rather than get into a real fight, I took a bunch out on my "trainer" who was easily beaten. Thus, the thumb. Much later, rather than actually go after the guy I was supposed to fight, I decided that punching a wall would be a much better idea--a fight could've gotten very ugly, even uglier than the awful situation already was, plus it'd require me to use more than anger, but effort as well. A few minutes later I noticed my hand was bleeding. The guy called me this morning before a class and things seem relatively patched up. He's almost always a cool guy except when his "drunk asshole" version comes out.

These are the days that Uncle Grumps, HP, doesn't look so dumb.  Smiley
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #326 on: February 12, 2014, 03:31:19 PM »

This is a bit whorish, but finally my chest is responding to the new exercise regimen. In other news, I'm running a 5k Tongue
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #327 on: February 12, 2014, 03:34:04 PM »

I've had 11 interviews so far (7 last week, 4 so far this week including 3 today) and one final one tomorrow. My 3 interviews and an early-morning midterm have exhausted me Tongue
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #328 on: February 12, 2014, 07:38:48 PM »

This is a bit whorish, but finally my chest is responding to the new exercise regimen. In other news, I'm running a 5k Tongue

5K is an awfully low temperature.  I never knew you were a cryogenic cooled supercomputer.  Would it be safe to say you are not located at Oxford? Wink
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2014, 08:42:26 PM »

That's awesome. There is a 5k in early April that I am training for. Don't know how I'm going to do, but I'm going to do it.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #330 on: February 14, 2014, 06:41:17 AM »

Have a crazy inksload of work this semester.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #331 on: February 14, 2014, 07:12:52 AM »

I spoiled my partner for Valentine's Day. First I worked an 11 and a half hour day, then on the way home I picked up some Hungry Jack's. We dined, and later I took her to the pub so she could lose twenty bucks. I then bought some beer and entertained myself hiding cat treats while she played Happy Street. Basically we are rock stars.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #332 on: February 14, 2014, 09:52:22 AM »

Have a crazy inksload of work this semester.

Tell me about it...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2014, 12:15:10 AM »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2014, 12:29:34 AM »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.
I'm keeping you in my prayers. I'm sure your father will come to understand that homosexuality is natural, especially now that homosexuality has a personal, human face to it. I'm glad everything went (mostly) well, and I hope everything turns out for the best Wink.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2014, 12:41:11 AM »

I can't imagine how hard this is for you, but, as always, we're here to support you. Feel free to PM me. Echoing ChairmanSanchez, I'll also be praying for you and I hope things go well for you Smiley .
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2014, 12:44:27 AM »
« Edited: February 16, 2014, 12:47:03 AM by Temp. Speaker Scott »

You're not the only one to deal with problems like that.  The important thing is that he loves you and accepts you.  The rest will be worked out in time.  I promise.  You will be in my prayers tonight.  We're all rooting for you. Smiley

You know where to reach me if you want to talk about this.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2014, 12:45:56 AM »

You're not the only one to deal with problems like that.  The important thing is that he loves you and accepts you.  The rest will be worked out in time.  I promise.  You will be in my prayers tonight.  We're all rooting for you. Smiley

100% agree on that!
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #338 on: February 16, 2014, 12:50:37 AM »

I'm rootin' for ya, Tmth! We're all here to support you, and hopefully your dad'll come around. Stay strong.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2014, 12:51:23 AM »

At a party, very drunk, gf and her BFF currently having an impassioned convo with rando girl I hooked up with once in college while I sit nearby drinking 7th beer and can't hear what they're saying?? What would you do???

Sent from my iPhone.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2014, 01:08:28 AM »

They're literally out of alcohol???

Sent from my iPhone.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2014, 01:15:37 AM »

They're literally out of alcohol???

Sent from my iPhone.

any piff doe?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #342 on: February 16, 2014, 01:17:29 AM »

No just finished a bottle of jäger folks were passing around, plx keep me in your thoughts and prayers

Sent from iPhone.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #343 on: February 16, 2014, 01:18:38 AM »

RIP LIEF Sad
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #344 on: February 16, 2014, 01:30:45 AM »

Add a 4th girl to the equation. Problem solved.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #345 on: February 16, 2014, 01:32:26 AM »

Nah bro no weed at law school parties, I got dat church haze at home tho B-)

Sent from my iPhone.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #346 on: February 16, 2014, 01:33:20 AM »

What the f is the code for the cool smiley face guy
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #347 on: February 16, 2014, 11:47:35 AM »

What the f is the code for the cool smiley face guy

8 ) IIRC

Like so: Cool
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #348 on: February 16, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »

I'll be praying for you too. I'm sure he will accept your homosexuality, good luck tmthforu!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2014, 02:05:29 PM »

I'm thinking Lief struck paydirt with all the gossipy putanas.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies