Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:38:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 128965 times)
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2014, 12:00:45 PM »

So..I've drank about half a bottle of bourbon in the past half hour. Why? Because 5 months ago I was the reason my best friend died... I'm the reason she is dead. I've never admitted it to anyone other than my brother. I'm such a scumbag. I think I'm going to go finish this bottle. buhbye
Dude, you're okay. Definitely talk to someone if you can, man. Hang in there.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2014, 02:05:49 PM »

I'm getting somewhere with a girl too. Trying to figure out if I want something more serious - all I know is that I want more than friends, and from what I've read she wants more too.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2014, 02:08:24 PM »

I'm getting somewhere with a girl too. Trying to figure out if I want something more serious - all I know is that I want more than friends, and from what I've read she wants more too.

But you're already taken Sawxy Wink.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2014, 02:26:56 PM »

My diminishing reservoirs of moral patience, to which Atlas Forum has been subjected for by my count about a year, are starting to diminish in my offline life as well, and I'm actually beginning to be seriously concerned about my ability to maintain some of my friendships. I feel profoundly guilty and I'm scared.

What's making you think that, Nathan?  Is anything bugging you in particular?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2014, 03:21:48 PM »

A girl I go to school with has been dropping compliments my way nearly every time we see each other. Today, at the school club fair, I visited her club and asked her questions and gawked at the prices she was charging to join. I then asked her if I could have a donut, and she said "you can have whatever you want because I think you're really cute."

This was as direct as she's ever been. I'm not sure what to do next. She has a back tattoo, and I am inherently opposed to tattoos on girls, but maybe I'll make an exception for her. She has a great body. But she could also be crazy....
How big of a tattoo is it? I also detest tattoos, especially the really large ones that cover a whole back/arm/leg.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2014, 03:26:33 PM »

A girl I go to school with has been dropping compliments my way nearly every time we see each other. Today, at the school club fair, I visited her club and asked her questions and gawked at the prices she was charging to join. I then asked her if I could have a donut, and she said "you can have whatever you want because I think you're really cute."

This was as direct as she's ever been. I'm not sure what to do next. She has a back tattoo, and I am inherently opposed to tattoos on girls, but maybe I'll make an exception for her. She has a great body. But she could also be crazy....
How big of a tattoo is it? I also detest tattoos, especially the really large ones that cover a whole back/arm/leg.

It covers her entire back. If it was small, I wouldn't care, but its there and enormous.

I don't even know what her interest in me is. I don't have any tats or piercings, and she normally hangs around people like that. I could bang her, but every time I do that with anyone in law school, they turn out to be insane so...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2014, 03:33:08 PM »

I'm close to giving up the title Theio Grumps when it comes to Dukey.  Sad  Thankfully his bourbon addiction and being Greek keeps him close to my heart.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2014, 03:33:36 PM »

Duke, is it an artistic hipster tattoo, or a gross trampy one?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2014, 04:07:19 PM »

I'm close to giving up the title Theio Grumps when it comes to Dukey.  Sad  Thankfully his bourbon addiction and being Greek keeps him close to my heart.

Why would you give up on me? Sad

Duke, is it an artistic hipster tattoo, or a gross trampy one?

Artistic hipster. She's artsy. It's still strange she seems so interested in me given I am not that type.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2014, 04:12:38 PM »

Come to think of it you've had your fill of psychotic women, so maybe you're right.  Smiley
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #285 on: February 05, 2014, 04:29:32 PM »

Come to think of it you've had your fill of psychotic women, so maybe you're right.  Smiley

Yes, which is why I'm so cautious nowadays. It's why I didn't pursue that greek cocktail waitress at my favorite bourbon bar either. Tongue
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #286 on: February 05, 2014, 05:09:15 PM »

Wait, how do you know what her unclothed back looks like in the first place??
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #287 on: February 05, 2014, 05:15:39 PM »

Girls tops tend to show off skin in the warmer months, pal. I've seen the tat, but I guess there could be more. Shocked
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #288 on: February 05, 2014, 05:21:49 PM »

Today I successfully ID'd Bev Perdue and Florence Henderson.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #289 on: February 05, 2014, 05:32:17 PM »

A classmate of my brother was bit in the face by a nude man who assaulted several people walking in West Boynton. The police shot him dead in the end, and the guy is in the hospital with minor injuries.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2014, 06:15:23 PM »

>florida
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #291 on: February 06, 2014, 01:21:27 PM »

I've also found a girl. We've been intermittently hooking up but I'm not sure if I want something more. Doesn't seem crazy, plus she pretty much meets my standards. I wouldn't say love, but there's something between us.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #292 on: February 06, 2014, 01:28:57 PM »

I've also found a girl. We've been intermittently hooking up but I'm not sure if I want something more. Doesn't seem crazy, plus she pretty much meets my standards. I wouldn't say love, but there's something between us.

That's it, we're breaking up. Angry

i will always love you
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #293 on: February 06, 2014, 01:53:57 PM »

Then come visit me, you hoebag.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #294 on: February 06, 2014, 03:50:36 PM »

Girls tops tend to show off skin in the warmer months, pal. I've seen the tat, but I guess there could be more. Shocked

Oh yeah, I've forgotten that weather warm enough for that existed. Sad
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #295 on: February 06, 2014, 06:19:53 PM »

Lol, I got an infraction point for talking about the sexual habits of the far right .... awwww
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #296 on: February 06, 2014, 06:46:55 PM »

So apparently my dad’s best friend's uncle’s former step son (some connection Tongue) was arrested for manufacturing poison and selling it on the black market. Turns out the 4th of July Party in 2004 held by our family was attended by this guy. He was only 10 at the time. Funny how some people turn out.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #297 on: February 06, 2014, 06:50:03 PM »

A classmate of my brother was bit in the face by a nude man who assaulted several people walking in West Boynton. The police shot him dead in the end, and the guy is in the hospital with minor injuries.

What is wrong with Florida?

[quote]PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (NBC) -- A naked, growling man was shot dead by cops after biting a teenager's face and attacking a retired police officer on Wednesday, officials told reporters.

Anesson Joseph, who was 6-foot-3, 250-pounds and described as having the build of a football linebacker, seriously injured the 66-year-old retired policeman before chasing a father and his 10-year-old child down a road near Delray Beach, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw told Orlando's WESH on Wednesday.

Joseph then chomped on the face of 18-year-old Tony Grein, who had stepped in to protect his sister, and only let go when Grein stabbed him with a box-cutting blade, according to the Sun Sentinel newspaper[

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/24652077/naked-growling-man-shot-dead-by-cops-after-biting-teens-face/quote]
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #298 on: February 07, 2014, 09:29:52 AM »

News article citation please?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #299 on: February 07, 2014, 11:53:43 AM »

News article citation please?
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/friends-struggle-to-understand-why-ano-attacked-tw/ndGMh/
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies