Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:41:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 128863 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2014, 04:28:19 PM »

Finished the first wave of A2 modular exams yesterday. Celebrate good times.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2014, 04:57:30 PM »

Just bought my tickets for us to see the Zac Brown Band at Rodeo Houston this year.. exciting, right?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2014, 08:20:15 AM »

In Dublin. Very cold.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2014, 08:26:39 AM »

I've just discovered that most of my Ethics classmates are seemingly well-disposed towards eugenics. Ugh.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »

I met up with 20RP12 last Sunday. He's doing well.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2014, 03:18:09 PM »

I've been out of school all week. But that hasn't stopped me from having to do work for my new online French class, which so far sucks. Should I drop it?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #231 on: January 23, 2014, 03:35:52 PM »

I've been out of school all week. But that hasn't stopped me from having to do work for my new online French class, which so far sucks. Should I drop it?

Why does it suck?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2014, 03:42:23 PM »

Why does it suck?
Probably because its an online course. I am taking Algebra I again on Florida Virtual School, and it has been awful.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2014, 03:45:16 PM »

I've never taken a fully online course (or at least I don't remember) but there was some online component of my first year Spanish classes (which was mandatory but also required us to pay extra) which was horrendous torture.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2014, 06:03:44 PM »

What really irritates me is the web design, which is half-baked and super confusing. The teacher will post an announcement saying to go someplace in a tab, and there won't be a tab for it! Tests are super weird and confusing also. Also, I like being able to go back and forth with a teacher in the language, which has been completely absent so far.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #235 on: January 24, 2014, 07:15:11 AM »

I went to the gym this morning as always at 4:45 this morning.. when I left around an hour later, my truck was covered in ice. Gonna be fun driving around Houston today
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #236 on: January 24, 2014, 07:25:27 AM »

I had a very nice excursion to Portsea and discovered that it's a decent enough place to look at but an awful place to meet someone who isn't a self-absorbed douche.

I lost my debit card but I didn't lose my wallet. I'm wondering how the hell that happened.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #237 on: January 24, 2014, 08:40:12 AM »

What really irritates me is the web design, which is half-baked and super confusing. The teacher will post an announcement saying to go someplace in a tab, and there won't be a tab for it! Tests are super weird and confusing also. Also, I like being able to go back and forth with a teacher in the language, which has been completely absent so far.

I've never taken an online course (they don't really exist at universities here), but it sounds terrible. And particularly inappropriate for a foreign language course.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #238 on: January 24, 2014, 09:34:12 AM »

I went to the gym this morning as always at 4:45 this morning.. when I left around an hour later, my truck was covered in ice. Gonna be fun driving around Houston today

We got school off in Houston today because the temperature is 30 degrees Fahrenheit and we have some ice on the roads... lol
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #239 on: January 24, 2014, 09:34:21 PM »

At the 20th annual YeeHaw Junction Bluegrass Festival, sipping on some jack in Publix brand cola while watching Jan Brewer give her state of the state address on C-SPAN 2, all while my friend is at homecoming with the awesomest girl ever. Life's a carnival Tongue
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2014, 10:55:17 PM »

At the 20th annual YeeHaw Junction Bluegrass Festival, sipping on some jack in Publix brand cola while watching Jan Brewer give her state of the state address on C-SPAN 2, all while my friend is at homecoming with the awesomest girl ever. Life's a carnival Tongue

Jan Brewer sounds much more fun than Homecoming, IMO.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2014, 06:48:59 AM »

We got school off in Houston today because the temperature is 30 degrees Fahrenheit and we have some ice on the roads... lol

It was quite lulz worthy... all though lucky for me I didn't have to take any highways.. much of 290 in was shut down from accidents, and the beltways were frozen over.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #242 on: January 26, 2014, 02:29:08 AM »

I've reached the conclusion that it was a mistake for me to just try and pack on pounds - my face has filled out a bit as has my stomach, and I'm over 180 pounds. I'm on a new diet which is basically just eating healthy: I have cut pop out of my diet completely, as well as all sweets and fast food. I'm also not drinking alcohol (Shocked). In addition, I am back to running and doing other cardio each day - the overall goal is to maintain my current weight but to replace all the fat with muscle.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2014, 02:32:01 AM »

I've reached the conclusion that it was a mistake for me to just try and pack on pounds - my face has filled out a bit as has my stomach, and I'm over 180 pounds. I'm on a new diet which is basically just eating healthy: I have cut pop out of my diet completely, as well as all sweets and fast food. I'm also not drinking alcohol (Shocked). In addition, I am back to running and doing other cardio each day - the overall goal is to maintain my current weight but to replace all the fat with muscle.

BOOO!

EDIT: Oh, you're only 19... that's acceptable then. Wink
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #244 on: January 26, 2014, 08:03:59 AM »

BOOO!

Agree.. Inks and I will cover the drinking for you
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #245 on: January 26, 2014, 08:12:59 AM »

BOOO!

Ahem.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #246 on: January 26, 2014, 08:48:59 AM »

BOOO!

Ahem.

My most sincerest apologies, how could I have forgotten you!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2014, 01:30:59 PM »

Got sick, so I'm home today. Feel like horsesh**t.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2014, 01:34:55 PM »

I got a snow day today. It hasn't started yet, but the state of South Carolina has shut itself down in anticipation of this ice storm. I hope I get tomorrow off too. I really hate my 3 hour long workers comp class.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2014, 02:56:40 PM »

Not a drop of snow here, and now they are saying it won't come till after 5pm. I am beginning to think nothing will happen.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies