Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:24:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 131933 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2014, 04:52:51 PM »

Yesterday I got my first pay check Cheesy. I was (and am) so happy!!!!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 02:38:59 AM »

I'm sorry to hear that Flo.

------------------
I'm currently providing mathematic tutoring!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 03:01:58 PM »

Sorry to hear this, Flo. Hope all goes well. There's little I can say beyond dredging up my own experiences with this.

In any case, Windjammer. I just got off the phone with my mother, since my paychecks are being mailed to my legal residence as opposed to the house I'm residing in, and I'm not entirely sure how you could be happy seeing your first pay check. According to what I heard over the phone, the government looters took approximately $66 of a $366 check. I'm primed to write an Ayn Rand novel, and I have all the imagery from demolition to pull it off. Ugh. I'll be receiving the check later tonight when I meet my mother, brother, and uncle for dinner.
Why I shouldn't be happy? I don't understand...
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 03:11:53 PM »

Sorry to hear this, Flo. Hope all goes well. There's little I can say beyond dredging up my own experiences with this.

In any case, Windjammer. I just got off the phone with my mother, since my paychecks are being mailed to my legal residence as opposed to the house I'm residing in, and I'm not entirely sure how you could be happy seeing your first pay check. According to what I heard over the phone, the government looters took approximately $66 of a $366 check. I'm primed to write an Ayn Rand novel, and I have all the imagery from demolition to pull it off. Ugh. I'll be receiving the check later tonight when I meet my mother, brother, and uncle for dinner.
Why I shouldn't be happy? I don't understand...

Because you have documented evidence regarding how much the government is stealing from you.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. (sorry for being so slow to understand)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2014, 02:49:23 PM »

I should get a minimum wage job for July and August Cheesy. Great news, it's time for me to earn money!!!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2014, 02:58:45 AM »

Starting my first day of work tomorrow. Bought some trousers today. Hopefully the free welcome breakfast is good.
What are you going to do Lief?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 10:22:55 AM »

Well, I will have a summer job. I like it because I learn a lot of things about toyotism. But this is really stressful. For several weeks, I sleep less, and I'm more stressed than usually.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2014, 10:56:20 AM »

Well, I will have a summer job. I like it because I learn a lot of things about toyotism. But this is really stressful. For several weeks, I sleep less, and I'm more stressed than usually.

...what is that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Production_System
This, what has replaced fordism and taylorism as production system in many companies.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2014, 11:53:29 AM »

Happy birthday Cheesy
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2014, 06:19:24 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2014, 06:22:24 PM by windjammer »

The girl I've liked for four years broke up with her boyfriend a month ago. We had a heart-to-heart last night, and she feels the same about me as I feel about her. Except I'm going to school in Kingston, Ontario and she's going to school in Cincinnati.

And there's the whole "me also liking dudes" thing, which she doesn't know about.

Gah. Confusing times.

You're bisexual???

What do you mean by "like her"Huh Friendship, love, or you don't really know?

If you love her, why your relationship with her wouldn't work because of the distance???

Anyway, I wish you the best Hagrid.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2014, 01:09:57 PM »

Hagrid, your best friend was in love with you???

Good luck Hagrid, stay strong!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2014, 06:27:26 AM »

Hagrid, your best friend was in love with you???

Good luck Hagrid, stay strong!

Yeah, and I thought I was in love with her too... until it was real. Something I clung to, I guess.

EDIT: Okay, I'm getting all sorts of PMs from people who are concerned about me, so I'm clarifying, lol. Sheesh, this is complicated. Tongue

I said I pushed away one of my best friends last night. I'm probably being dramatic, but yeah. I was an idiot last night. That being said, this friend is not the girl I mentioned being in love with. The girl is still one of my best friends as well, but now that her feelings for me are out in the open, I'm not really interested. Part of me wonders if I'm not bi at all and just clung to the idea of liking her because it "made sense."

ANYWAY, I still need to figure out a bunch of sh-t with her, and in the meantime I have a date with a guy on Saturday. It's not really "cheating" on the girl because I told her I can't be in a relationship with her and that I'm trying to figure stuff out. She's hundreds of miles away, so we never actually became an item.

I don't know if that's any clearer, lol. But yeah. I never realized I was "in demand." It's weird.

So, if I understood, 3 persons (2 girls and 1 boy) are in love with you?  One of them is your best friend. You like her as a friend but nothing more.
Seriously, you did nothing wrong with her. No need to feel guilty because of that!

And then, saturday, you will have a date with a boy. Will you have a date with the other girl too?

You're not sure you're bi? What would be your sexual orientation? Gay (you thought during a long time you were attracted by girls, but finally, you like dudes much more) or straigth? (the boy, you really like him, but finally you realize you're not in love with him?).

Can't wait for the saturday message after the date Tongue.

But really Hagrid, good luck, it appears that's not a good period for you. But you will survive!

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2014, 03:01:34 PM »

Is Gandalf gay???
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2014, 12:24:57 PM »

Last night was one of the best nights of my life because reasons.

YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, CONGRATS!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2014, 12:25:42 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies