Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:14:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129056 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 11:52:21 PM »

Well, my life has been rocked - I just found out that Jeff broke up with Allison. Sad Sad
I am sad to hear that Sad.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 07:39:57 PM »

My car still smells like mold. My street had the most rain in all of Palm Beach County on Thursday....I pretty much got caught in a flash flood. A large puddle is still in front of my neighbors house (though it is not three inches and not three feet).
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 05:05:45 PM »

Went into the heart of the ghetto to buy Marlboros. The guy asked for my ID, looked at it, stared at me blankly, and sold me them anyways. Yay for the enforcement of our laws Tongue!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 09:31:09 PM »

Finished my Transcendental Meditation course. I highly reccomend the practice.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2014, 03:42:23 PM »

I've been out of school all week. But that hasn't stopped me from having to do work for my new online French class, which so far sucks. Should I drop it?

Why does it suck?
Probably because its an online course. I am taking Algebra I again on Florida Virtual School, and it has been awful.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2014, 09:34:21 PM »

At the 20th annual YeeHaw Junction Bluegrass Festival, sipping on some jack in Publix brand cola while watching Jan Brewer give her state of the state address on C-SPAN 2, all while my friend is at homecoming with the awesomest girl ever. Life's a carnival Tongue
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 03:28:16 PM »

Pretty bummed out about Pete Seeger dying.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2014, 05:42:06 PM »

Made history as the first white man to order grits at Denny's. The waiter confirmed my suspicians before I could ask.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2014, 12:53:09 PM »

This is not an update about me (I have nothing interesting to say about my own life), but...

A friend of mine from college has been been using game theory to dominate Jeopardy! all week.  And has also been using Twitter to expertly fend off the various dimwits and racists who don't like that he's playing to win, or that he's Asian and kind of frumpy.

Apparently there's a three week break for various tournaments, but he'll be back after that.
My parents watch it every night and have been rooting for him. I don't think they have noticed his clever strategy.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2014, 03:21:48 PM »

A girl I go to school with has been dropping compliments my way nearly every time we see each other. Today, at the school club fair, I visited her club and asked her questions and gawked at the prices she was charging to join. I then asked her if I could have a donut, and she said "you can have whatever you want because I think you're really cute."

This was as direct as she's ever been. I'm not sure what to do next. She has a back tattoo, and I am inherently opposed to tattoos on girls, but maybe I'll make an exception for her. She has a great body. But she could also be crazy....
How big of a tattoo is it? I also detest tattoos, especially the really large ones that cover a whole back/arm/leg.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2014, 05:32:17 PM »

A classmate of my brother was bit in the face by a nude man who assaulted several people walking in West Boynton. The police shot him dead in the end, and the guy is in the hospital with minor injuries.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2014, 06:46:55 PM »

So apparently my dad’s best friend's uncle’s former step son (some connection Tongue) was arrested for manufacturing poison and selling it on the black market. Turns out the 4th of July Party in 2004 held by our family was attended by this guy. He was only 10 at the time. Funny how some people turn out.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2014, 11:53:43 AM »

A classmate of my brother was bit in the face by a nude man who assaulted several people walking in West Boynton. The police shot him dead in the end, and the guy is in the hospital with minor injuries.

News article citation please?
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/friends-struggle-to-understand-why-ano-attacked-tw/ndGMh/
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2014, 04:04:45 PM »

A really close friend of mine had to go to a hospital in Gainesville, she had originally gotten a liver problem late last year, and it was very deadly, so when she had only three days left to live, she was moved to the top of the transplant list, and thankfully she got a liver in time, however her body rejected it in six months, so she has to keep taking medicine, and all this crappy stuff, and she's only 17 years old. Now she is having problems with her kidneys, and she's most likely going to have to be on two transplant lists. I'm really afraid, and I don't know if she'll be okay..
Thats horrible Sad. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2014, 08:50:45 PM »

Went to go pick up dinner for the family. I was driving west and was about to turn, but misjudged the distance (it was darker than usual for 7:00 PM) and went right over the median. I am fine, but my front right tire was flat and by the time I pulled into the gas station across the street, it was ripped clean in half. I called my dad, he came (it was only ten minutes away), and we got out the jack, put the new tire on....only to find it was flat Tongue. Anyway, we got it blown up and I got home. I need to get a new tire tommorow. Also, my hood isn't shutting right but I am 100% positive that it is not the frame, since I was only going 30.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2014, 09:52:45 PM »

Over the last three weeks I was working on an 18 page narrative poem with a rather unique rhyme scheme and a complex plot. I finished it last Thursday. Its hand written so I am transferring it into word to preserve, and I am considering submitting it to a magazine.

I’m rather conflicted if I should share it. I am paranoid that if I publish it here before it gets into a magazine (if it does-I, for once, am actually proud of myself on this one) will find it and accuse me of plagiarism.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2014, 12:17:56 PM »

Over the last three weeks I was working on an 18 page narrative poem with a rather unique rhyme scheme and a complex plot. I finished it last Thursday. Its hand written so I am transferring it into word to preserve, and I am considering submitting it to a magazine.

I’m rather conflicted if I should share it. I am paranoid that if I publish it here before it gets into a magazine (if it does-I, for once, am actually proud of myself on this one) will find it and accuse me of plagiarism.

Ehh, don't post it here- submit it to the magazine first. I think some magazines consider stuff that's already been put online as already published.
Thats true, even though this is not a poetry publication. I'll hold off on it until I get everything figured out.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 12:29:34 AM »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.
I'm keeping you in my prayers. I'm sure your father will come to understand that homosexuality is natural, especially now that homosexuality has a personal, human face to it. I'm glad everything went (mostly) well, and I hope everything turns out for the best Wink.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2014, 04:06:03 PM »

I'm trying to upload a picture to the College Board to register for the SAT, and it simply. will. not. work.

Its frustrating me Tongue
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2014, 03:35:51 PM »

Spring break is about a week from now. Some pledge brothers are going to Panama, Florida. While I'd probably have the money to go by then, don't think I'm gonna do it. Quite a long trip, far too spontaneous for me, and I need to relax at home and see some of my high school friends.
Going to Panama Beach in Spring Break is:

1. Awful in general.
2. Awful for you in particular; it will exhaust you.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2014, 07:05:14 PM »

I just registered for it; I have been told it is more geared toward writing and history. Is this true?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2014, 08:39:27 PM »

I just registered for it; I have been told it is more geared toward writing and history. Is this true?

The ACT doesn't have any history on it. The five subjects tested are English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing, and the Writing test is actually optional.
I registered for the writing. I assume its an essay?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2014, 05:47:11 PM »

Ugh, the ACT signup was a battle far worse than the SAT one, and now my printer won't work. Did Obamacare hire these people or something??
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2014, 09:33:51 PM »

Also, if any of you guys came to Michigan, is it possible you would buy for me? My ban's useless and I'm at home, so no brothers of mine are around and I'm running out. This sucks.
Ban?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2014, 03:28:05 PM »

Most pointless day of school. Ever.

1st hour was a normal, uneventful class. My Marine Biology teacher just made us do a crossword with forty questions related to the notes.

2nd hour Algebra was the first of many substitutes we had today. My Algebra II teacher’s mother has had alzheimers for a while and had a minor stroke, so she went to visit her in the hospital. She was back by third hour, but we lucked out and didn’t do anything in class. She’s gonna be gone all next week (her son is getting married in Ireland, so her husband (the principal) and her are going to be gone.

3rd hour history is always chaotic, since our teacher is a 50 year old post adolescence manchild. The guy eats McDonald’s happy meals and watches the Regular Show. He is married to a flight attendant who lives in Germany and he took her maiden name. He’s quite the character. He was gone today (he was sick) and one our teachers granddaughters (who graduated the year I started) was subbing. She’s hysterical. We again did not work or do anything for an hour, and I read about thirty pages of Jimmy Carter’s White House Diary.

4th hour is English. We have been reading “Death of a Salesman” aloud, and some people are very (painfully) slow readers. I finished the book two days ago, and continued along with the Carter book.

5th hour is Study Hall. The librarian is married to my humanities teacher (whose mother died last night after starving herself in hospice after his father died last week) so she was with her husband. Again, I meditated (and transcended) in an easy chair while pretending to sleep and then read another fifty pages of the Carter book before going to lunch.

7th hour was humanities. My teacher was gone for reasons already stated, so we just did book work, which I finished in five minutes. 8th hour was cancelled, as the annual teacher-student basketball game was going on. It was bullsh**t, because you had to attend, and you had to pay a dollar to get in. So they basically robbed me of a dollar. Take a wild guess what I read throughout the game….Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies