Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:44:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130983 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 08:46:01 PM »

I did well on the exam scores I received so far. Nothing lower than a B+. Cheesy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2014, 02:00:07 PM »

It's terribly cold for South Carolina today. I cant handle it. My car was frozen this morning before I left for class and we had a power outage at school until 11 today. We still had class though, don't worry.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2014, 02:03:58 PM »

It's terribly cold for South Carolina today. I cant handle it. My car was frozen this morning before I left for class and we had a power outage at school until 11 today. We still had class though, don't worry.

Man up, Dukey.  It was -11F air temperature when I started our cars.  It's a balmy -1F now.  Tongue

At least I went to class. Half of the ladyboys in my classes didn't even show up. I actually miss those cold North Carolina winters I used to weather during college. It made me a real man.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2014, 04:01:12 PM »

My grades were great this semester, I made Dean's List, and I capped them off with an A on my corporate taxation exam. I have no idea how I pulled it off considering my drinking/lack of work until November, but hey, if it works....
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 05:32:08 PM »

My binge eating continues tonight as Restaurant Week moves forward. I have been to four places so far. I can't wait for my fifth tonight.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2014, 06:56:24 PM »

I went for my first run since my exams. I was really dragging, but it feels good to be back in the swing of things. I was really slacking off.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 01:34:55 PM »

I got a snow day today. It hasn't started yet, but the state of South Carolina has shut itself down in anticipation of this ice storm. I hope I get tomorrow off too. I really hate my 3 hour long workers comp class.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 02:56:40 PM »

Not a drop of snow here, and now they are saying it won't come till after 5pm. I am beginning to think nothing will happen.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 04:42:57 PM »

Classes have been cancelled tomorrow too. We still haven't seen a drop of snow off ice...
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2014, 02:43:09 PM »

With the cancelling of my classes today, I have had an entire week off class. I guess that's what they get for cutting our winter break by a week this school year. Karma is a bitch.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2014, 07:52:37 PM »

So..I've drank about half a bottle of bourbon in the past half hour. Why? Because 5 months ago I was the reason my best friend died... I'm the reason she is dead. I've never admitted it to anyone other than my brother. I'm such a scumbag. I think I'm going to go finish this bottle. buhbye

Sad

Hang in there. Don't beat yourself up over it, and please don't do anything you'll regret later.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2014, 12:19:53 AM »

A girl I go to school with has been dropping compliments my way nearly every time we see each other. Today, at the school club fair, I visited her club and asked her questions and gawked at the prices she was charging to join. I then asked her if I could have a donut, and she said "you can have whatever you want because I think you're really cute."

This was as direct as she's ever been. I'm not sure what to do next. She has a back tattoo, and I am inherently opposed to tattoos on girls, but maybe I'll make an exception for her. She has a great body. But she could also be crazy....
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2014, 03:26:33 PM »

A girl I go to school with has been dropping compliments my way nearly every time we see each other. Today, at the school club fair, I visited her club and asked her questions and gawked at the prices she was charging to join. I then asked her if I could have a donut, and she said "you can have whatever you want because I think you're really cute."

This was as direct as she's ever been. I'm not sure what to do next. She has a back tattoo, and I am inherently opposed to tattoos on girls, but maybe I'll make an exception for her. She has a great body. But she could also be crazy....
How big of a tattoo is it? I also detest tattoos, especially the really large ones that cover a whole back/arm/leg.

It covers her entire back. If it was small, I wouldn't care, but its there and enormous.

I don't even know what her interest in me is. I don't have any tats or piercings, and she normally hangs around people like that. I could bang her, but every time I do that with anyone in law school, they turn out to be insane so...
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2014, 04:07:19 PM »

I'm close to giving up the title Theio Grumps when it comes to Dukey.  Sad  Thankfully his bourbon addiction and being Greek keeps him close to my heart.

Why would you give up on me? Sad

Duke, is it an artistic hipster tattoo, or a gross trampy one?

Artistic hipster. She's artsy. It's still strange she seems so interested in me given I am not that type.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2014, 04:29:32 PM »

I'm close to giving up the title Theio Grumps when it comes to Dukey.  Sad  Thankfully his bourbon addiction and being Greek keeps him close to my heart.

Why would you give up on me? Sad

Come to think of it you've had your fill of psychotic women, so maybe you're right.  Smiley

Yes, which is why I'm so cautious nowadays. It's why I didn't pursue that greek cocktail waitress at my favorite bourbon bar either. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 05:15:39 PM »

Wait, how do you know what her unclothed back looks like in the first place??

Girls tops tend to show off skin in the warmer months, pal. I've seen the tat, but I guess there could be more. Shocked
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2014, 03:56:40 PM »

Cathcon is beginning to make my life sound reasonable Shocked
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2014, 10:18:53 AM »

I almost hooked up with a girl named Leah about a month ago. Good thing I didn't cause that girl was crazyyyyyyy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2014, 03:08:26 PM »

Oh god, this is why being friends with girls is so difficult. The lines always get blurred and someone gets hurt if the other party doesn't have the same feelings.

If Leah found someone else, move on and forget about her. She doesn't sound like she wants anything serious with anyone, and I wouldn't pursue it unless you just want to be another notch on her bedpost.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 06:19:44 PM »

I don't mean to sound bad, but did this forum finally get Tapatalk support? Why does Lief's posts have the Sent from my iPhone signature??

And yes, if you need anything, let me know, tmth.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 06:35:14 PM »

Tmth,

You were made the way you are, there is nothing wrong with you and nothing that needs to be fixed. It is really sad when people convince themselves that there is something "wrong" instead of understanding that this is the way the universe/god/whatever you believe in made you. Be true to yourself, be strong. We are here for support when you need us. Remember, there is nothing wrong with you!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2014, 09:39:53 PM »

Hitting the bourbon hard tonight, it's the UNC/Duke game. Go heels, go america!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2014, 04:03:07 PM »

One of my good friend's birthday is tonight. Initially, his terrible wife decided we should have a surprised party at this new steakhouse in town, where we will spend at least $100/plate per person. I was the first to say no, because a) I am a student with no job and b) I've never been and I'd hate for it not to be good. It just opened.

I eventually got my other friends to agree to say no because none of us wanted to spend that much on food, not to mention drinks will make it worse. His terrible wife said he'd rather eat there than be with his friends anyway, and basically gave us the middle finger. Last night, she finally caved and cried to my friend/her husband that she ruined his party. Now we are going to their house, she's cooking for us and we're drinking all night.

I just love when I win.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2014, 12:05:39 AM »

Last night was law school prom night, and I took this girl I knew briefly because I didn't really know who else to ask.

She had claimed that she just broke up with her boyfriend and was newly single, and my friend told me she liked me and I had a shot with her last night. So we went out and had a good time at the dance, but my friends and I got pretty sloppy drunk at points during the night, which didn't bode well for me.

We went to the bars afterwards and her BOYFRIEND shows up and stands there awkwardly staring at us at the bar, and she gets pissed off and leaves to go home early after we all took a cab back to my friends house. It was just the worst. I doubt I want to get involved in that or see her again.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2014, 04:19:28 PM »

Be the group leader, don't be a minion. Then you can delegate out the work. That's my best advice.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies