PPP dumps 7 Senate polls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:40:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  PPP dumps 7 Senate polls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP dumps 7 Senate polls  (Read 4499 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 16, 2013, 12:23:57 PM »
« edited: October 16, 2013, 12:27:57 PM by Grimes/2 Chainz 2016 »

Also, why the HELL did they not poll Montana? I think that most of us would have liked to have seen that over any of these races aside from maybe Arkansas.

Daines hasn't formally declared yet.

Rapid reactions:
  • There's good news in AR for Republicans - although Pryor is leading, the shutdown doesn't seem to be affecting Cotton that much at all. His background and his conservatism seem to be propping him up despite what he's done.
  • If you're GOP and in Georgia, you better be praying for Handel at this point. She's the only candidate who's conservative enough to win but not be crazy, and she's distanced from the insanity of Congress. If opinion holds and Broun or Gingrey get the nom, Nunn has a strong chance because of her last name.
  • All quiet in IA - Republicans still have a lot of ground to make up here.
  • Still good news in LA for the GOP - voters are still less likely to vote for Landrieu over the shutdown, and even though she breaks 50%, that'll come down
  • A real poll for MI where Peters stomps Land as I thought. Not a close race at all.
  • NC seems to still Lean D because of Hagan, but voters are still less likely to support her because of the shutdown too. If the right Republican gets nominated, then they can hold this seat.
  • I highly doubt that a popular former Governor is only up by six on an unknown, and the fact that the libertarian broke double digits right away makes me wonder. Although it's by one of the most accurate pollsters, even I think this is too optimistic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies