The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:49:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC)  (Read 9051 times)
Incipimus iterum
United States

« on: October 14, 2013, 09:01:19 PM »

Marcus Antonius
          Motion I: Yes
          Motion II: Yes
          Motion III: No
          Motion IV: Yes
          Motion V: No
         Motion VI: Vote for Antonius
Friends Romans Country men i come before you today as a Loyal Friend to Caesar and to say that I recognize Octavian as Caesars rightful heir and I will Give Him The Portion of the money from Caesars personal funds, i also will want to propose a Plan for a Invasion of Parthia to reclaim Crassus's Stolen Legionary Eagles.
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 10:19:10 PM »

Very well, I'll have to state the obvious and point out that since we lack enough players this is game is suspended (and likely dead as well). Should new plaers arrive or something like that we might be able to revive this, but I don't mind waiting for some months and then reviving this one.
im back
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 01:53:13 PM »
« Edited: November 01, 2013, 02:05:06 PM by IBDDBW »

Marcus Antonius:
I Will Join My Forces With Octavian to Secire Rome, and then once we are done Octavian and i will go and raise a army to Invade Parthia and reclaim the Stolen eagles of Crassus's Legions to regain Roman Honor and Justice to the Glory of Rome
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies