The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:54:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC)  (Read 9047 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« on: October 14, 2013, 08:34:22 PM »
« edited: October 14, 2013, 09:09:10 PM by Northeast Rep. Doctor Cynic »

Gaius Octavian

Dear Lucius Marcius Phillipus:

I instruct you to vote on the following measures:

Motion I: Yes
Motion II: Yes
Motion III: No
Motion IV: Yes
Motion V: No
Motion VI: Vote for Antonius

Since learning the contents of my great-uncle's will, I acknowledge his adoption of me as heir and assume the name Gaius Julius Caesar and meet with the soldiers loyal to Caesar in Brundisium. I also demand a portion of the funds allotted for the intended war against Parthia. I do not make my way to Rome just yet as I wish to bolster my personal forces through my legitimate claim as Caesar's heir.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:32:25 PM »

Gaius Caesar Octavian

I wish to further consolidate my alliance with Antonius by announcing a political alignment among our groups. After this, I will use some of my newly acquired funds to buy a seat in the Senate as well as launch a political campaign against the Liberatores. Raise and maintain a loyal army of Caesar's supporters with Antonius' help to force the Liberatores into revolt. Work with Antonius to discredit Cicero and Lepidus.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 09:31:05 PM »

Gaius Caesar Octavian

I will reach out to Lepidus and offer him political favors if he joins my side and I will attempt to broker peace amongst Lepidus, myself and Antony to form a powerful alliance to fight the Liberatores in the coming war.

I will also promise and shower favor on Governors that remain loyal to the Caesarians. I promise political favor in the future. Those that remain loyal to the Liberatores will be dealt with harshly. Neutral Governors will be offered to join our cause.

I will instruct Antonius to cease the unnecessary distraction that is Dolabella and authorize him to use some funds to bring him back into our cause. The fighting between the two sides is only distracting us from the problem that is Cassius, which we must be united against. I assure Antony that any financial losses will be recouped later.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 01:04:06 PM »

I don't mind.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 07:05:40 PM »

I waited as long as possible, but IBDD hasn't been here since February 12th, and it's obvious we lost Mark Antony now. I don't mind having Cassius v. Octavian, but what do you think?

Sure. I've lost my ally though Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies