The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:19:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Ides of March - The Roman Republic Game (Gameplay Thread - Results of 44 BC)  (Read 8978 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: February 07, 2014, 02:27:23 PM »

This looks excellent! You should really try and bring it back Lumine. I'd participate.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 01:55:56 PM »

Marcus Junius Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus

With the deteriorating situation in Rome, we have chosen to make a tactical withdrawal from Rome to the eastern provinces, where we hope to raise support from both likeminded Romans and the client Kings of the region. The reins of our faction in Italy will be held by Lucius Minucius Basilus and Decimus Junius Brutus Albinus. In the meantime, we will raise a force to crush the would-be tyrants Antony and Octavian, and restore the rights of the Senate and People of Rome.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me using this thread, and apologies for the current brevity of this post :-b
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 07:06:36 AM »

Marcus Junius Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus

We, jointly, shall send out envoys and gifts to the Governors of the eastern provinces and the Kings of Armenia, Parthia and Judea, asking for them to raise forces and send them to join up with us. In addition, we shall be contacting Sextus Pompey, offering him an alliance to help crush Antony and Octavian. Meanwhile, I, Gaius Cassius Longinus, will be setting up my headquarters in the city of Pergamum, whilst my good friend Brutus shall take command of Athens, and thus the Greek provinces. Troops from Asia will congregate in Pergamum, whilst men from Italy and Greece must make their way to Athens as soon as possible. I would encourage as many Senators as is practically possible to join Brutus in Athens. Failing that, they should try to link up with Basilus and Albinus in the north of Italy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies