German Elections & Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:14:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  German Elections & Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: German Elections & Politics  (Read 662562 times)
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: November 26, 2013, 01:22:13 PM »

It appears the SPD has agreed to forget about tax increases, will accept the general toll for the Autobahn, and will also forget about restricting the salaries of CEOs.

In exchange for this, it looks like the CDU/CSU will give them: a minimum wage of 8,50€ starting in 2015 (although there would be certain exceptions for the first 2 years), full equality of gay civil unions (possibly also including the right to adopt, although they're quite vague on the details), a gender quota for certain leadership posts.

It all sounded so good until the affermative action.
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 06:05:05 PM »

Two years or so ago I predicted that the SDP would, if not in the 2013 at least in the following election, be over-taken by the Greens as the major party of the left.

Al told me off with the same arguments he is using now. And guess what happened.

I was completly incorrect, and he was right. I would keep that in mind if I were arguing with him now. 
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 04:37:02 AM »

How is it possible for the AfD to have such low support among women while having such high support among men? That's very unusual.

Not really. Compare for example with Sweden Democrats in Sweden. The last poll that made a break-down by gender showed a 15% gap in support for the party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies