Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:13:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55407 times)
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« on: August 21, 2019, 05:04:26 PM »

A few months back, I dreamt I was a speechwriter for Beto's campaign, and I was asked to research and write a speech on some economic issue (can't remember which) to show people that he wasn't a lightweight candidate. But I couldn't find any evidence to support his position, and I woke up really upset because I was sure I was going to be fired.
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 10:11:18 PM »

A few nights ago, I dreamt I went to the DNC in Milwaukee, but since it took me a really long time to get there, most of the upper-level seats for Bernie delegates were already taken, so I had to sit in one of the lower rows with Biden delegates.

Anyway, John Stewart and Tom Bergeron were up on stage doing an opening skit before the first big speech. They were both wearing matching blue outfits that were sewn together at one arm (I think they were going for a two-headed host kind of thing).

Bergeron said something like, "Wouldn't it be great if we could cover everyone's healthcare?"

Stewart said, "How are we going to pay for that?"

Bergeron just sideeyed him nervously and said, "Uh, don't ask me about that," and the audience bursted into laughter.

They keep doing their skit until the first speaker is ready. As they walk off the stage, the sewn-together arm tears apart and say both say, "Damn."

Then I thought, "Wait, isn't it still March?" and woke up.
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 03:25:58 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2021, 03:29:54 PM by Mexican Wolf »

The other night, I dreamt that Columbia Pictures sent me back in time to re-edit the first My Girl movie because they thought it wasn't as marketable as it could've been.

I guess the super tangential relationship that this has to politics is that Anna Chlumsky played the Chief of Staff to a fictional Vice President on Veep long after she was in My Girl.
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 09:30:26 PM »

Last night, I dreamt that Glenda Jackson decided to run for Parliament again and I was part of a group writing letters to people living in retirement homes in her constituency to encourage them to go vote for her. (I probably got some aspects of the UK electoral system wrong.) The leaders of the group didn't like how I wrote and designed my letters for some reason, so I had to keep redoing them until I woke up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies