Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55385 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« on: May 21, 2020, 01:03:25 PM »

Had a dream a few nights ago that I was testifying in front of a Senate committee about something or other. The meeting was chaired by Marco Rubio, who was wearing a full Día de los Muertos costume. Halfway through my opening speech Tim Scott got up, walked down to stand immediately behind my seat, and began sticking pins into me. Bizarre.

This followed my earlier dream about Michael Bennet showing up at my house to personally inform me that he was restarting his presidential campaign.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 11:44:39 PM »

The most recent dream involved Ohio electing the worst Republican governor in the nation in 2022, after voting for Trump in 2020. He defeated a Democrat whose last name starts with Z and was a thinner man with black hair. The governor kinda looks like Wisconsin Justice Daniel Kelly. The US is still dealing with national crises, and the Ohio state government completely refuses to cooperate with the Democrat controlled national government. The result is that Columbus essentially becomes a war zone with hundreds of deaths. The federal government demands the removal of the governor, but everyone in the line of succession is a right wing extremist for various reasons. In the end, the federal government overthrows the Ohio State government and installs a general as military governor.

The Ohio Democratic Party nominated EdFit ZGerald again? Classic.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 03:25:31 PM »

Not technically politician-related.

Had a dream last night that an NYT reporter came onto the forum (using a D-NY avatar) to ask questions to and about olawakandi, then put most of his life story and commentaries into a rural-diner-interview-style article that I was reading in the later part of my dream. As I recall, it heavily featured two conversations in particular: one about Ed Market and the other about the electoral effects of currently high unemployment.

Somehow the article also managed to solicit comments from GeneralMacArthur, RedEaglePolitics, and S019, but I can't remember what they said.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 11:08:03 AM »

Had a dream that George W. Bush was touring my neighborhood, mistook a zoo crate for a hidden weapon of mass destruction, and ended up unintentionally releasing a rabid giraffe onto my street which trampled a bunch of cars and passersby. At some later point the dream transitioned into Neil Abercrombie's soothing voice narrating the history of the Hawaiian kingdom in a Zoom call from his kitchen.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 11:33:46 PM »

I dreamed last night that I was reunited with the rest of my Scout troop and we decided to go canoeing. (We didn't have a canoeing badge. We had never gone canoeing. I have no idea why we did this.) We were joined by Marjorie Taylor Greene, who acted exactly how you might suspect. Someone offered her a life vest and she flung it into the river, then pitched a fit about the Rothschilds pouring "satanic chemicals" in the water.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 11:05:42 AM »

After Easter service I was leaving my church by the main doors and entered a short unlighted tunnel where I was accosted by a talking maroon-colored cloud that introduced itself as afleitch. After exchanging conversation for a few minutes we came out of the tunnel and ended up exiting by the church doors again where we met John Lewis and Elijah Cummings shaking churchgoers' hands and wishing them all a blessed Resurrection Sunday.

I think the Nathan story has been sticking in my head a bit too much.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies