Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:16:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55364 times)
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« on: March 26, 2020, 09:45:13 AM »

I had a dream last night that Katie Porter was going undercover to investigate the owners of a pizzeria who were about to fire all of their employees while trying to get a big payout for themselves. She used a fake name and tried to speak in an Italian-American accent over the phone.
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 09:57:42 AM »

I had this dream around when Kamala Harris caught COVID. I was standing in front of this mansion that had been fenced in and lined with caution tape on a gloomy evening when out of it emerged Kamala Harris. She was oddly walking slowly and deliberately in my direction after what I assumed was a quarantine period. Something was strangely stern about her appearance - as if some spirit possessed her. I backed away as she approached further, and then as I turned around, she transported herself right in front of me. I was taken a bit aback. She then reached out her hand and forcefully shook mine (which was not extended toward her but just hanging at my side), saying "Nice to meet you."

Later on in the dream, I told the story to people I know in real life, and they chastised me for not being gracious enough to the VP, even though I was terrified that she could infect me with COVID or whatever ghastly condition she developed!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies