Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:35:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55216 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: August 17, 2019, 04:59:41 PM »

I actually had a dream last week of cable news covering an upset victory for Steve Bullock winning the Democratic nomination over Biden.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 08:04:58 PM »

I sometimes have dreams of Ron DeSantis and I doing stuff

Drinking with him in a classroom?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 05:45:44 PM »

Trump gave out stimulus checks at 9 percent unemployment that's why Rs like Collins overachiever, the Rs can't say it's a red wave now with OH Ryan 46/41, Barnes 46/44 and Fetterman 51/39 and Franken down by only 8 and Grassley won bye 24 and Sunynun lead was cut from 55/29 to 43)33

DeWine and Reynolds can win as well as Franken and Ryan split voting and Crist is up 51/49 and Beto is down 45/40

I love polling because gas prices are going way down I told Rs about underestimating Biden they lost to him 3*, including Old school Republican has Romney , Biden was Veep he helped Obama win red states in 2008/12

It's no red wave, Thune said it would be disaster if we raised taxes yes it would be disaster if we raised poor people taxes from 18 to 35 percent,but not disaster if we raise Corporate taxes from 20/27

Corporations are already paying our unemployment and social security that's why it's adjudicated before 62 the employer pays your SSDI and Unemployment, you have to fired or have a permanent disability not temporary, but when you reach retirement it's you money you put into SSA that's why Corporate should raise taxes to 27 they already pay our pre retirement unemployment and SSA anyways

Basically all your posts are dreams.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies