Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:56:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55176 times)
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« on: November 06, 2016, 06:51:03 AM »

One night I dreamed that it came out that Richard Nixon was my real biological father (he was 78 when I was born). LOL.

Another night I dreamed that my company (employer) was holding a big party and The Donald was a special guest. And I insisted to my boss to sit next to him.

The most craziest dream I had one night was, that LBJ and Lincoln were dancing together to Leif Garret's I was made for dancing and while balancing a kitchen funnel on their chests.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 07:00:03 AM »

Dream from last weekend: We were at a family event and Richard Nixon was also there. Then my dad complained that I'm only talking to Nixon and not many others. That was really weird. I think we went for walk and while all others talked to each other, I separated with Nixon and we spoke about detente.

I also had a dream a year ago or so that Tricky Dick was found to be my real biological father (he actually was alive and 78 when I was born, LOL). I don't know why Richard Nixon is so often involved in my dreams about politics.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 05:14:49 AM »

Last night I dreamt that the Democrats won the 2018 midterm elections by picking up the House with 225 seats and three senate seats. Interesting was that Nevada and Arizona flipped as well as North Carolina, although in the latter there is no senate election coming up this cycle. Meanwhile, Phil Bredesen lost by a few hundred votes in Tennessee, Joe Manchin defeated Don Blankenship by 20 points and Bill Nelson crushed Rick Scott by ten points. In the aftermath, Atlas told me that Democrats heavily need to focus on North Carolina in 2020.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 01:14:36 PM »

Last night I had a weird dream that I was sitting on the back seat in a big Jeep before our house and Andrew Cuomo was the driver. Then there was an old woman walking on the boardwalk yelling at the governor after he won the primary: "You only show up when you need votes!"
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 10:57:08 AM »

Last night I had a dream that Donald Trump died of natural causes.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 11:14:26 AM »

Recently I dreamt that Gretchen Whitmer became the new neighbor of my stepmother and frequently coming over for Barbecue on Sundays.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 05:10:42 AM »

Last night I dreamt that Rashida Tlaib somehow became the 2020 Democratic nominee and she was soundly defeated by Donald Trump. Trump expanded the map with Minnesota, Nevada and New Hampshire and won the popular vote. Even though it was horrible, Democrats were confidant to take the senate in 2022 and Gretchen Whitmer emerged as 2024 frontrunner.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 01:35:56 PM »

Recently had a dream that Joe Biden was sitting in a cave at night and only his were visible. It made the impression he wanted to hide until a friend of mine walked along and started singing the song "Hey Joe" from Jimmy Hindrix when he noticed Biden was there.

I always think of Joe Biden when I hear that song because Hendrix is born on almost the same day than Biden. This was one of the most weird dreams I ever had.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 01:16:15 PM »

Last night I had a strange dream that Gretchen Whitmer passed away. She underwent a surgery and never woke up again. Really glad this was just a bad dream and she is perfectly fine.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 02:47:13 PM »

Last night a had weird dream that Mayor Pete invited Tea Party Republicans to a scrapped airplane for dinner. The decor was entirely in pink. When asked why he all did this, he responded that he wanted to teach Republicans to hang around with homosexuals and have no fear.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2019, 04:09:57 AM »

A few nights ago I had dream Liz Warren was actually dead since 2015 and the woman running for president was a double. LOL.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 04:46:37 AM »

Last night I had a dream Joe Biden passed away in a parallel universe in 2023. And the media then constantly brought that up he would die in office if he's elected president. However, some physicists went around and said that things don't necessarily go in our world as in a parallel universe.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 05:00:05 AM »

Last night I had a really sick dream. Somehow I was working for the White House. I drove a car and Donald Trump took control over the car by hacking the board computer. He wanted to use the vehicle to drive over Barack Obama and kill him. I tried to gain back control to avoid an accident, but I remember hitting a police officer instead. Later I asked Trump what the heck is wrong with him and why he can't take the fact Obama is more popular than him. Also told him he'll never be beloved as Obama. Subsequently, he admitted to be a racist and he wanted to get rid of his predecessor. Then I told him a police officer was killed instead, and he just replied he issued a "strong executive order" for police officers and the dead officer was "now looking down and having a great day".
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2020, 11:21:16 AM »

Last night I had a dream Donald Trump died of natural causes by the end of September. Probably the dream came in light of RBG's passing. I remember Pence becoming president and praising Trump non-stop that he gave his life for the country. I also remember that this forum insisted Pence was absolutely doomed since he had no broad appeal and Biden would win a massive landslide while I, as absolute Biden hack, was the sole poster predicting a Pence victory as a result of sympathy votes. Then I woke up.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2021, 02:09:08 PM »
« Edited: June 04, 2021, 02:12:51 PM by President Johnson »

Last Wednesday I had weird dream that I jailed Andrew Cuomo into a very small box which was put in a van. The van stopped before a courthouse and I, with a revolver drawn, demanded Cuomo to get into the building to admit his guilt in the sexual harassment cases and resign from office. While he was getting out of the box, two guys from his staff came around and shouted at me, demanding to let him go. I just responded that "the terms are not negotiable". After the men continued to make trouble, I just shot one in chest and asked the other "which part of 'the terms are not negotiable' didn't you exactly understand?"

Then I just remember that actor James Spader, appearing as criminal mastermind Raymond Reddington, the main character of the series The Blacklist, told me that with this action I finally understood how his business worked.

I actually had a couple of recent dreams involving the series, which we currently watch and I absolutely love. Just a few nights before I dreamt that German police wanted to arrest me. After one officer told me "you're arrested",  Raymond Reddington came out of my car, shot one officer and responded "No, he isn't."
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 03:55:57 PM »

I had a pretty bizarre dream last night: I was sitting in the second row in the cockpit of Boeing 747 and Charlie Baker was the pilot. Meanwhile, a bunch of Massachusetts gubernatorial candidates like Maura Haley were flight attendees and tried to convince passengers to vote for them. Meanwhile, Baker sounded relieved to worry about that anymore and we just spoke about the flight and airplane. I remember that we flew just about 300 meters (~ 1000 ft.) high on a sunny day over a beautiful New England landscape and I asked Baker whether he could keep the plane so low to enjoy all the things we saw. I also remember Baker not wearing a pilot uniform, but just a white shirt and the purple tie on his official portrait on Wikipedia.

I'm sure it was my phone's alarm that ended the dream early in the morning. Somewhat annoyed me as I enjoyed flying over that landscape.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2022, 02:28:42 PM »

It's a few weeks ago, though I remember having a dream that all 50 states did complete recounts in the 2020 election and searched for fraud after Trump didn't stop whining about the results. And indeed, fraud was found, BUT to Biden's disadvantage. After the new results were aired, Biden was at 87 million votes and 415 electoral votes. No idea how the map was exactly, I just remember 415 electoral votes.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2022, 01:25:57 PM »

I had an absolutely hilarious dream last night that another raid was done at Mar-A-Lago. And this time Joe Biden himself was leading it. Then they showed a clip in the news how Biden found a big package of drugs somewhere in a cupboard. He was holding it in his hands and looked at Trump, who seemed very perplexed, sat on a sofa. Biden then said: "Now, with this... it's over, Jack". Trump's face was even more orange than usual and he just responded: "No idea what that is. I never saw that."

I remember a similar scene from a movie I watched some years ago, where a drug raid was executed in a Turkish community in Berlin.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2022, 03:13:10 PM »

Last I night I had a dream that Tim Ryan actually won the senate race in Ohio, 49.8% vs. 49.2%. But it wasn't called on TV, somehow Sherrod Brown introduced him as senator-elect. I also remember that Democrats won 53 senate seats (flipped Pennsylvania and North Carolina, but not Wisconsin) while Republicans narrowly won the House with 220 seats.

When I started waking up, I briefly thought this actually happened.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2023, 12:17:12 PM »

Last night I had a dream that Joe Biden attended some wine fest here and I was chosen to sit next to him at a table with a magnificant landscape panorama. Don't remember much of the conversation and I woke up just at the moment when I wanted to ask him whether he's aware of the Dark Brandon meme. Lmao.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies