Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:32:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 56044 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: September 01, 2023, 11:14:16 AM »

Don't remember it very clearly, but last night I had a dream that some friend of mine had been given two tickets to a DeSantis rally and invited me as a laugh. Only detail I remember was that there were way more people that showed up than we were expecting and there were a bunch of kiosks à la CPAC/RNC selling sketchy products.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #551 on: April 10, 2024, 02:23:08 AM »

Tonight I had a dream in which there had been a disastrous earthquake in North Macedonia, and then (separately?) the country's head of government had been murdered. I had no idea who the current President of the Government in real life is before looking up right now, and the figure in the dream did not seem to match the more famous former officeholder Zoran Zaev either.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #552 on: April 10, 2024, 06:23:41 AM »

We are on the cusp of winning the Filibuster proof Trifecta I never bought polls of Trump leading. They were all polls from R bias hack polls.

I have had dreams about our goal of finally winning that and all Rs are talking isn't about policy about preservation of the Filibuster
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #553 on: April 10, 2024, 06:24:23 AM »

We are on the cusp of winning the Filibuster proof Trifecta I never bought polls of Trump leading. They were all polls from R bias hack polls.

I have had dreams about our goal of finally winning that and all Rs are talking isn't about policy about preservation of the Filibuster
LAB-LIB
Dale Bumpers
United States

« Reply #554 on: April 27, 2024, 03:03:24 PM »

I had a dream right before the 2016 election that Trump beat Hillary and won Pennsylvania but lost Wisconsin and Michigan. However, Hillary's states were green, Trump's were yellow, and Hillary somehow won Belize with its 3 electoral votes, but Trump won Guatemala with its 4 electoral votes.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #555 on: April 27, 2024, 08:24:40 PM »

I had a dream a long time ago where I was in an economics class in uni and Trump was the professor.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #556 on: April 27, 2024, 09:42:43 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2024, 10:35:08 PM by NOVA Green »

I have never really had dreams involving politicians, but last Night was the exception (For the first time I remember).

My Wife was getting up to go to work and I fell back asleep for a bit.

Me and my wife were in a hotel room with a huge bed.

Next thing you know Trump materializes (Speaking as he does) and tries to stuff a bit of cash into a small Glass Jar towards the foot of the bed.

Caught him out of the corner of my eye and seeing that he is looking away, quickly take a peak at the cash he has put in the "tip jar".

Now my dream shifts a little bit and now, he's got two big buff "brothers" in the Hotel Room as well.

My wife is a bit distracted entertaining his guests...

Next thing you know it is time to take a few drinks...

I pour myself my sipping Whiskey and pour my wife a G&T on ice.

Trump decides that he wants a taste of the G & T, so naturally I got to pour my wife's into his giant tumbler.

We do a couple toasts while my wife is distracted.

Dream fast forwards slightly, but now Trump is extremely thankful to be welcomed into his family circle, where one of his young female relatives was invited to our family B-Day Party with our young granddaughters etc...

Next thing you know it's like a kid's B-Day Party, except Trump keeps stuffing cash into our little clear Glass donation glass at the foot of the bed.

Now he's putting a $500 bill and a $200 bill and all sorts of spare change into our jar.

So much cash... felt like I was on the take, but in my dream it seemed like he really just wanted to be liked and accepted.

Naturally my wife was a bit distracted, since I would imagine that IRL she might have had a few choice words to say to the disgraced former POTUS.

My wife works Saturdays and just recently got off of work and trying to explain my bizarre dream involving Donald Trump naturally met with a bit of raised eyebrows.

So now we are trying to scrub our brains (Me perhaps most of all who dreamt this) but exorcizing Trump and evoking the Ghost of Joe Hill.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #557 on: April 28, 2024, 09:02:57 AM »

Biden keeps winning in my dreams because we are on the verge of a Filibuster proof Trifecta
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies