Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:02:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 54542 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: October 01, 2022, 01:30:02 PM »

I dreamed last night Beto won the Gov race, it's possible after Abbott lost the Debate
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #526 on: October 02, 2022, 08:01:00 AM »

I dreamed last night Beto won the Gov race, it's possible after Abbott lost the Debate

It has been prophesied.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #527 on: January 23, 2023, 09:18:15 PM »

I was down on the National Mall, and there was a big canvas tent with some sort of folk crafts festival going on inside. I'm wandering around trying to figure out what culture the crafts are actually from, when someone grabs my cheek in a very grandma/aunt-style way. Turns out it's Hillary Clinton, who I am excited to get to talk to, but she ends up just talking my ear off about some housing development in Chappaqua that apparently she really doesn't like.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #528 on: January 23, 2023, 09:21:40 PM »

I've definitely had more dreams, one as recently as last night, about Atlas posters than politicians. Which probably speaks more to the unhealthy amount of time I spend on here, but I digress.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #529 on: January 24, 2023, 02:28:56 PM »

Well I got something last night, I guess. I was at a strange festival in Norfolk where they had concerts, a football game that my dad went to, and really risque movies being shown on a theater screen that featured full nudity - outdoors, so it presumably could be seen by young children. As my parents were driving us home I saw Glenn Youngkin prancing around on the highway median to be photographed, in front of a moving truck (somehow) that branded the phrase "King of the North" (Huh), followed several miles down by Rick Santorum who was wandering around by himself with a huge grin on his face (drugs?).

My dad explained that this was all put together by conservatives and churches (including the Episcopal Church, strangely, as we saw them marching along) celebrating the Dobbs decision.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #530 on: January 24, 2023, 02:42:23 PM »

Well I got something last night, I guess. I was at a strange festival in Norfolk where they had concerts, a football game that my dad went to, and really risque movies being shown on a theater screen that featured full nudity - outdoors, so it presumably could be seen by young children. As my parents were driving us home I saw Glenn Youngkin prancing around on the highway median to be photographed, in front of a moving truck (somehow) that branded the phrase "King of the North" (Huh), followed several miles down by Rick Santorum who was wandering around by himself with a huge grin on his face (drugs?).

My dad explained that this was all put together by conservatives and churches (including the Episcopal Church, strangely, as we saw them marching along) celebrating the Dobbs decision.
Maybe Sawx inspired that "King of the North" bit.
Zedonathin2020
United States

« Reply #531 on: January 24, 2023, 04:29:34 PM »

Back when I was first getting into politics around 2016 I dreamt that I was in an episode of Wheel of Fortune with Donald Trump and SpongeBob SquarePants.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #532 on: January 24, 2023, 04:53:17 PM »

Back when I was first getting into politics around 2016 I dreamt that I was in an episode of Wheel of Fortune with Donald Trump and SpongeBob SquarePants.
Sounds like a horrible nightmare.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #533 on: January 24, 2023, 05:03:22 PM »

Sounds like a horrible nightmare.
This is a Solid posf
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #534 on: January 24, 2023, 05:59:34 PM »

I once dreamt that I won a game show hosted by Henry Kissinger.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #535 on: January 24, 2023, 10:40:37 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2023, 10:52:47 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I listen to this Hillary Clinton what difference does it make classified song over and over v James Comey, it's a Federal Crime not a state crime to Mishandle classified documents and if you are in the Military you will get Crt Marshall or at worse Dishonable discharge, Hillary perjury herself in front of Congress and she lied at the UN on TV saying she didn't download classified documents

Ds are so quick to have dismissed this it's ongoing I won't he watching that sham state of Union it ruins it for Biden

Of course I have images of Hillary lying before Congress and UN on not downloading classified documents you can't have any moral misconduct on your record if you trying to get a Law or Med license this goes to the heart of moral conduct and the Prez takes an oath to faithful to Constitution as well as UNSec and Hillary was a Senator, Hypocratic oath in Med school and have a moral character screen to get Law license, this hasn't happened since Reagan traded arms to Iran and they are connected to Hamas and Hezbollah guerrilla this will hurt Biden standing as ranking of Prez now

If you listen to Fox News that shows the border the media has been covering for Biden since 2008 that's why Obama picked him instead of Kaine or Warner and Chris Matthews before he was fired covered for Hunter during Ukraine you haven't heard a peep out of Chris Matthews
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #536 on: January 25, 2023, 02:17:49 AM »

An argument can be made we had a 1.5T dollar surplus and 1.5T dollars went to Tax Cuts and 2T went to stimulus; thus we have 1.9T to Deficits spending

But as a I said Biden mishandle classified documents
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #537 on: January 26, 2023, 10:47:57 PM »

I once had a dream in which I went back to boot camp in the Navy and Joe Biden was our recruit division commander.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2023, 01:36:31 AM »
« Edited: January 27, 2023, 01:44:26 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

As I have said we won't know what Docugate effect on the ballot until we have these Southern Gov races, there is still a small number of 5)6 percent of minority support that goes D instead R that's why there will never be truely a red wave it's showing up in the MS and NC polls 42 with Josh Stein and Presley only 4 down why because Ernest Fritz Hollings I had in a Dream he was a Dixiecrats he voted for Clarence Thomas but was against Reagan Tax cuts why we had 2T dollar surpluses with 35 percent Corporate taxes but we run 2T dollars deficits with 20% corporate taxes and taxes were near 90 during Sixties, I had a Dream of Ernst Fritz Hollings and Robert C Byrd Dixiecrats railing against Reagan Tax cuts

That's what standing in the way of a true red wave 5/6 percent of Minority support , and Rs block Voting Rights, bit Hillary, Biden have law license and to hold such law license you can't have any criminal activity and Clinton lied on TV and said she didn't email Any classified documents and she lied before Congress and all these classified documents were kept from us during Covid something is fishy

Jefferson was also a Dixiecrats Banks were the enemy and Woodrow Wilson was also a Dixiecrat and institute the Income Tax

Re might win KY and LA and D's win MS and NC
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #539 on: January 27, 2023, 02:02:21 PM »

I had a dream that I won 15 games of Jeopardy!, then Biden appointed me to something.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #540 on: January 27, 2023, 03:21:20 PM »

Had a Dream last night, SN said DocuGate was gonna dethrone Biden and along with his pal 2016 and wherever Hollywoood is together since the KY Gov poll came out Beshear plus 9 they are nowhere to be found had that dream yesterday

All three of them I don't know if they're black or what support Cameron, Walker, and John James, but don't like Beasley, Barnes or Demings, they like Warnock to some degree.

We all can be wrong, we are human but DocuGate was sure to dethrone Biden
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #541 on: January 27, 2023, 05:46:48 PM »

Sanna Marin putting a child up for adoption.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #542 on: January 27, 2023, 10:13:07 PM »

Mike Lee was the principal of a school I attended in a dream.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #543 on: February 04, 2023, 04:28:18 PM »

This morning I had one where I was playing a first person shooter game where you play as a Supreme Court justice because it's set in a universe where the Supreme Court justices are tasked with defending from these weird alien feral animals that are all over the country. I was playing as Ketanji Brown Jackson shooting a bunch of these alien vicious cats infesting buildings competing against a friend who was playing as Amy Coney Barrett.
diptheriadan

« Reply #544 on: February 05, 2023, 07:21:35 PM »

Dreamt last night that me, Paul Ryan, and Bernie Sanders got drunk on Bud Light Seltzers while trying to reform Social Security. Bernie stopped being coherent after the third one, and Ryan turned into an aggressive asshole. I think he also came on to me at one point?
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #545 on: February 14, 2023, 01:58:18 AM »

The other night I dreamed that Biden won re-election against Trump with exactly 270 EVs.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #546 on: February 14, 2023, 06:32:07 AM »
« Edited: February 14, 2023, 06:35:37 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

The other night I dreamed that Biden won re-election against Trump with exactly 270 EVs.

You know that's impossible we can only get to 269 with ME 2 without WI with WI it's 279 at any rate there are S races in OH, TX and FL and AZ and a competitive Gov race in NC if Beshear and Tester are winning and Presley and Laura Kelly in Red states Brown without DeWine winning by 25 can win

Every white male actor including Ashton Kushner, and his son Mace, Ben and Fred Savage are all Ds because they marry Demi Moores and connected in some way to Kennedy's and Arnold Schwarzenegger whom is married to Maria Shriver

It's baseball, Nascar and Russia Hockey players that are Trump Republican
Roll Roons
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #547 on: February 26, 2023, 11:36:02 AM »

I work on Capitol Hill.

Last night, I had a dream that my boss was resigning effective next week to become the head of a Chamber of Commerce group in his state's largest city.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #548 on: February 26, 2023, 12:12:24 PM »
« Edited: February 26, 2023, 12:20:22 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

If you go to 2012 Election results all the Edays are gonna follow it indefinitely until something changes with Covid, Inflation or income inequality because as Scultz says the voters are voting against income inequality

So far blk and Oprah and Kennedy celebrities like Chris Pratt married to Katherine Schwarzenegger and Ashton Kutcher and Pat Mahomes Secular and on the right Trump all the R party is his party now

Why would I consume myself with a Trump rightwing party he has taken it over with 47 percent that Romney got in 2012 not 50 that Obama gotten

That red wave is never gonna come it's a Neutral Environment at best for RS 303 map but it's a 538 map too

Rachel Maddow kept saying when PA and CA came in that Romney in 2012 was missing
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #549 on: March 20, 2023, 12:17:12 PM »

Last night I had a dream that Joe Biden attended some wine fest here and I was chosen to sit next to him at a table with a magnificant landscape panorama. Don't remember much of the conversation and I woke up just at the moment when I wanted to ask him whether he's aware of the Dark Brandon meme. Lmao.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies