Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:12:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55925 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2018, 08:00:43 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was back in college and that Theresa May was going to be giving a speech on campus with another politician (I think possibly Arlene Foster). Someone I knew told me when and where they would be arriving, and I went over there hoping to maybe meet May and ask her a question or two. When I get there, it's a sort of shoestring group of, like 6-8 people who don't really seem to know where they're going, but are sort of musing about the architecture or something.

I come up to them and sort of introduce myself as an international studies student and say I'm going to be going to her speech later, and one of the handlers asks me if I would mind taking some pictures of the whole group. I say sure, but he hands me this really old (but really expensive looking) camera. I can't get it to work, and the view-finder is all out-of-focus, and I keep telling them that I think I should probably get some backup pictures on someone's phone if these don't turn out well. The other politician who might be Foster gives some response like "Meh, who cares if they turn out? Some of us would prefer to look a bit fuzzier!" Meanwhile, May is clearly annoyed at the situation, and one of her handlers says something like "No, it's official Tory policy that all party pictures will be taken with film!" I'm thinking at this point "lol, typical Tory," but then they decide that I'm taking too long and grab the camera from me and walk away, saying something about "useless American millennials can't even take pictures properly."
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2018, 11:22:10 AM »

The 2020 Democratic primary was shaping up to be Arizona senator Kyrsten Sinema and New Jersey senator Cory Booker, with a Castro run fizzling out. The Bernie wing is effectively marginalized. Neither of these candidates for whatever reason seem strong, so the Democrats need a savior, and they get one: Hillary Clinton runs again. Clinton, with a running mate like Castro, defeats Trump in a rematch. She serves for about 2 years in office, from 2021-sometime in 2022.

Map is like this.

During the GE my attitude is that I'm disappointed that Clinton's renominated, but I oppose Trump enough to make voting for him difficult. In 2023 I'm withdrawn from politics, I have a (surprisingly) positive viewpoint of the H. Clinton presidency because my personal life did well under her and I became financially independent.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2018, 12:25:54 PM »

Within the past two months or so, I dreamt that Hillary Clinton, in an attempt to relaunch her political career, decided to run for a House of Representative seat in the New York City metro area. However, in a surprise, she decided to run as an independent, believing her recent election loss had been owing to partisanship, and she wanted her personality and ideas to shine through. It was hilarious.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2018, 03:18:03 PM »

My dream was that Hillary was President, yet there was still somehow a special election in GA-06. And the economy was getting worse, so things weren’t looking good for Ossoff...
Not a Partisan Hack ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not a Partisan Thug
United States

« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »

I had a weird dream the other day that Michael Dukakis won the 1988 election by rigging the votes.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2018, 02:28:02 AM »

One time I've had a dream that Anthony Weiner and Allyson Schwartz were working together and were both on TV at the same time for some reason. They have nothing in common aside from being failed Democratic candidates from the Northeast for higher office.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2018, 06:17:12 AM »

Never dreamt of politics ever.

My recurring dream is that i am back at University and as the dream progresses, it becomes obvious that i am not attending enough classes to pass my courses.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2018, 07:00:03 AM »

Dream from last weekend: We were at a family event and Richard Nixon was also there. Then my dad complained that I'm only talking to Nixon and not many others. That was really weird. I think we went for walk and while all others talked to each other, I separated with Nixon and we spoke about detente.

I also had a dream a year ago or so that Tricky Dick was found to be my real biological father (he actually was alive and 78 when I was born, LOL). I don't know why Richard Nixon is so often involved in my dreams about politics.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2018, 04:40:59 PM »

Had a dream (nightmare?) last night that I was writing an essay for my literature class but misread the prompt and ended up writing an essay related to politics. My literature teacher gave me an F but said she really liked my essay and so got me a job interning for Senator Roy Moore. Woke up before I actually met him or anything, though. Tongue
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2018, 08:53:23 PM »

The other night I dreamt I was waiting in a parking lot, waiting to watch the 2018 midterm results. People were trickling in as closing time came closer, including Barack Obama himself. Excited as I was, I squeezed my way through the crowd, and to my utter shock he noticed me! We shook hands, and he commented "Wow, your hands are so soft and silky. Do you play the piano?"

Spoiler alert: Yes, I do play the piano in real life. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't make your hands 'soft and silky.'

Last night I dreamt I was at Stoneman Douglass High School, where the president of the NRA (some old cranky white guy with a beard) came to challenge the students to a "battle." They never said what the battle was, but I'm guessing it was either a basketball tournament or a rap battle. Soon, everybody was in the gym to watch the battle. The NRA/GOP side had a giant dog dressed up as a really ugly elephant for their mascot.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2018, 01:50:23 PM »

Last night I had a dream that Mark Zuckerberg was dead. For whatever reason I was glad because apparently he had been preparing a 2020 campaign.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2018, 01:51:30 PM »

Last night I had a dream that Mark Zuckerberg was dead. For whatever reason I was glad because apparently he had been preparing a 2020 campaign.

NO ZUCC
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2018, 02:30:26 PM »

I had a dream that I was running for President, and was shot by Richard Nixon (?) at a campaign rally in Las Vegas. that was something.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2018, 03:00:26 PM »

I had a dream that I won a quiz show after answering a question about Luxembourg.  The host of the show was Henry Kissinger. 
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2018, 04:27:37 PM »

The few nights ago I had a dream that I met Donald Trump inside a school gym or something and that he seemed like a great guy. The weird thing is that I didn't try to attack or insult him.
Vespucci
United States

« Reply #215 on: April 16, 2018, 10:55:58 AM »

I dreamt that my mom was Kamala Harris, who was also Gauche/Bosse.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #216 on: April 16, 2018, 06:48:42 PM »

Around the time of the 2012 election I had a dream that this was the map the morning after:

Uhhh, that seems awfully similar to the 2006 election in The West Wing.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2018, 10:47:05 PM »

I once had a dream that I was sexually harassed by Deborah Ross.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #218 on: April 17, 2018, 10:59:08 PM »

I had a dream where Elizabeth Warren died, and it was not big news...
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #219 on: April 18, 2018, 11:17:03 AM »

I dreamt that I was back in school and seated with my classmates on the floor (at the airport), and our teacher Donald Trump was reading us a story.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2018, 04:43:02 PM »

Dreamt last night that Doug Jones would be resigning in June because he felt he couldn't win reelection.
BenBurch
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.74, S: 7.22

« Reply #221 on: May 02, 2018, 05:10:35 PM »

Bill Clinton and I were discussing the current state of the Democratic Party, and I was complaining that the Dems were too far left socially and if they moved back to the center or even a little right, I would happily back them.
kyc0705

« Reply #222 on: May 05, 2018, 10:01:34 AM »

I had a dream last night that the Dow dropped to 907 points (not a 907 point drop. Its closing value was 907 points total), and every politician and pundit was on TV trying to act like everything was fine.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #223 on: May 05, 2018, 11:37:08 AM »

I literally had a dream where I missed an Atlasia vote in the House (when I was still a Representative; missing votes was and is a big deal for me).

I need help.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2018, 01:08:43 PM »

I had a dream where the first black Muslim governor in America was elected...in Kansas.

Also it was a special election in April. Dunno if Brownback quit or something.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies