Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:55:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 54548 times)
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: July 20, 2022, 09:57:42 AM »

I had this dream around when Kamala Harris caught COVID. I was standing in front of this mansion that had been fenced in and lined with caution tape on a gloomy evening when out of it emerged Kamala Harris. She was oddly walking slowly and deliberately in my direction after what I assumed was a quarantine period. Something was strangely stern about her appearance - as if some spirit possessed her. I backed away as she approached further, and then as I turned around, she transported herself right in front of me. I was taken a bit aback. She then reached out her hand and forcefully shook mine (which was not extended toward her but just hanging at my side), saying "Nice to meet you."

Later on in the dream, I told the story to people I know in real life, and they chastised me for not being gracious enough to the VP, even though I was terrified that she could infect me with COVID or whatever ghastly condition she developed!
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #501 on: July 20, 2022, 03:04:56 PM »

I sometimes have dreams of Ron DeSantis and I doing stuff
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #502 on: July 20, 2022, 07:52:15 PM »

I had a dream Herschel Walker and Blake Masters were campaigning together. I think Masters won something? Not sure if Walker did.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #503 on: July 20, 2022, 08:04:58 PM »

I sometimes have dreams of Ron DeSantis and I doing stuff

Drinking with him in a classroom?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #504 on: July 21, 2022, 04:08:38 AM »

NEWSOM as a failed Gov of Call he is now at 7 percent in the primary poll to Harris, he is washed up after he wins a 2nd Term I am so glad I will never have to vote for him ever again 😊😊😊

It's Cali, the reason why he is winning reelection, SSM is legal but many SSM couple have well paying jobs that's why they live in SF the most expensive place to live outside of Hawaii
MyLifeIsYours
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -6.61

« Reply #505 on: July 23, 2022, 11:43:31 AM »

Four years back I had a strange dream of Bernie Sanders coming to perform at some lounge. Sanders had a mustache and a acoustic guitar to perform for the crowd. He does not make a appearence until the last few minutes of my sleep. The song he performed was along the lines of that he's too old, repeating the verse to the crowd as a reminder he doesn't feel the urge to run for president again. Woke up a second after the performance.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #506 on: July 23, 2022, 12:52:41 PM »

I fall asleep on Insurrectionists hearings I have these back and forth dreams about the EDay, it's just anxiety but we are almost there and we will know if D's can get rid of the Filibuster

If we fall short there is always 24 where we know D's will automatically do better since Biden is on the ballot and pummel Trump or DeSantis or whomever with insurrection ads, just like Hillary did but she lost due to Comey

Rs have seen nothing yet on the onslaught of ads Biden is gonna dish out on Rs in 24, look at the PRITZKER ads
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #507 on: July 23, 2022, 01:14:02 PM »

One more thing I know I have been having strange dreams because I left my home in Cali but Newsom is losing to Harris and Biden 56/29 along with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jerry Brown they beautify Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Giants, Dodgers and Angels STD just like we have a Student loan crisis because Colleges were so concerned about NCAA and getting athletes to the pros

NEWSOM is no difference than Arnie and Jerry Brown was, now we have Labor shortages because people are retiring early and not working Manuel Labor Jobs

Now college sports don't have Curry, LeBron or Tom Brady to fall back on, the college athletes coming out are Jayson Tatum or Lonzo Ball, but Bucks do have a good chance next yr to dethrone the Warriors
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #508 on: July 26, 2022, 02:28:42 PM »

It's a few weeks ago, though I remember having a dream that all 50 states did complete recounts in the 2020 election and searched for fraud after Trump didn't stop whining about the results. And indeed, fraud was found, BUT to Biden's disadvantage. After the new results were aired, Biden was at 87 million votes and 415 electoral votes. No idea how the map was exactly, I just remember 415 electoral votes.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #509 on: July 26, 2022, 04:17:49 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2022, 04:24:32 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Trump gave out stimulus checks at 9 percent unemployment that's why Rs like Collins overachiever, the Rs can't say it's a red wave now with OH Ryan 46/41, Barnes 46/44 and Fetterman 51/39 and Franken down by only 8 and Grassley won bye 24 and Sunynun lead was cut from 55/29 to 43)33

DeWine and Reynolds can win as well as Franken and Ryan split voting and Crist is up 51/49 and Beto is down 45/40

I love polling because gas prices are going way down I told Rs about underestimating Biden they lost to him 3*, including Old school Republican has Romney , Biden was Veep he helped Obama win red states in 2008/12

It's no red wave, Thune said it would be disaster if we raised taxes yes it would be disaster if we raised poor people taxes from 18 to 35 percent,but not disaster if we raise Corporate taxes from 20/27

Corporations are already paying our unemployment and social security that's why it's adjudicated before 62 the employer pays your SSDI and Unemployment, you have to fired or have a permanent disability not temporary, but when you reach retirement it's you money you put into SSA that's why Corporate should raise taxes to 27 they already pay our pre retirement unemployment and SSA anyways
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #510 on: July 26, 2022, 05:45:44 PM »

Trump gave out stimulus checks at 9 percent unemployment that's why Rs like Collins overachiever, the Rs can't say it's a red wave now with OH Ryan 46/41, Barnes 46/44 and Fetterman 51/39 and Franken down by only 8 and Grassley won bye 24 and Sunynun lead was cut from 55/29 to 43)33

DeWine and Reynolds can win as well as Franken and Ryan split voting and Crist is up 51/49 and Beto is down 45/40

I love polling because gas prices are going way down I told Rs about underestimating Biden they lost to him 3*, including Old school Republican has Romney , Biden was Veep he helped Obama win red states in 2008/12

It's no red wave, Thune said it would be disaster if we raised taxes yes it would be disaster if we raised poor people taxes from 18 to 35 percent,but not disaster if we raise Corporate taxes from 20/27

Corporations are already paying our unemployment and social security that's why it's adjudicated before 62 the employer pays your SSDI and Unemployment, you have to fired or have a permanent disability not temporary, but when you reach retirement it's you money you put into SSA that's why Corporate should raise taxes to 27 they already pay our pre retirement unemployment and SSA anyways

Basically all your posts are dreams.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #511 on: July 26, 2022, 05:54:53 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2022, 05:59:07 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I know I have no control over it, but the compiled Senate is very wrong, very wrong ain't no way in the world the Rs was gonna duplicate a 2010 scenario with 3 percent unemployment, it was 10 percent unemployment and the only time they cracked the blue wall after 2006 realignment with VA, CO, NV in a Prez race was in 2016 LOL HILLARY, THIS IS THE SAME BIDEN THAT HELPED OBAMA WIN RED STATES IN 2008/12 so it's no unnatural for us to be leading in OH, Obama won OH

Trump won OH in 2016 due to Rob Portman and Portman still has a net fav 40/35 unlike Johnson and Toomey 37 percent

These are some of the same users like Xing and Election Guy that said we can't win KY a R plus20 state we win it on provisions ballots and who said we can't win TX it's an R plus 6 states partisan trends are less partisan in Midterms we won OH in 2018 and we realigned VA, NV and VA in 2006 Claire, Webb won and Ford almost won
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #512 on: August 25, 2022, 01:25:57 PM »

I had an absolutely hilarious dream last night that another raid was done at Mar-A-Lago. And this time Joe Biden himself was leading it. Then they showed a clip in the news how Biden found a big package of drugs somewhere in a cupboard. He was holding it in his hands and looked at Trump, who seemed very perplexed, sat on a sofa. Biden then said: "Now, with this... it's over, Jack". Trump's face was even more orange than usual and he just responded: "No idea what that is. I never saw that."

I remember a similar scene from a movie I watched some years ago, where a drug raid was executed in a Turkish community in Berlin.
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #513 on: August 25, 2022, 01:34:51 PM »

Gaddafi repeating a Brazilian internet joke I had seen a few days prior
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #514 on: August 26, 2022, 02:48:40 AM »

I don't worry about the Maro largo Raid or insurrection if anyone but Trump had done what Trump done he would be indicted by now, not saying that he isnt gonna be indicted the DOJ is political Garland is part of the Federalist society he is a member of since Jay Edgar Hoover founded the Federalist society in 1925 when Coolidge Appointed him as lifetime tenure of FBI.

Joy Behar on View said don't get your dander up on being hopeful that Trump is gonna get Prosecuted he is such a snake the only way to defeat Trump for sure is Biden doing what he did in 2020 defeat him in an Election and we have the blue wall  anyways based on the 24 SENATE MAP the question is the H but if we lose the H it can be won back in 24 before 25 certificate of Elections

Same with CIA they say we killed AL Zawahri and Osuma Bin Laden but I posted today it's no proof that Al Zawahri body has been found or Bin Laden was cremated they could of died especially In Laden in the mountains especially since Bin Laden needed Dialysis

They can't do a 911 event anyways because our scanners on planes is so strong
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #515 on: August 26, 2022, 02:54:14 AM »

Same with CIA they say we killed AL Zawahri and Osuma Bin Laden but I posted today it's no proof that Al Zawahri body has been found or Bin Laden was cremated they could of died especially In Laden in the mountains especially since Bin Laden needed Dialysis

They can't do a 911 event anyways because our scanners on planes is so strong
What else is the CIA covering up? Do you think Bush did it?
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #516 on: August 26, 2022, 08:51:46 AM »

Major GOP overprefomance of the polls yet again for the 2022 midterms. GOP captures both house and senate, with Vance, Masters, and Laxalt among the winners.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #517 on: August 26, 2022, 06:05:05 PM »

I already had the Dream that we win 55 Senators 26)24 Govs and win the H when Mary Peltola won if that happens is yet to be determined but it's over for the Rs D's are gonna get to 303 anyways
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #518 on: September 21, 2022, 03:13:10 PM »

Last I night I had a dream that Tim Ryan actually won the senate race in Ohio, 49.8% vs. 49.2%. But it wasn't called on TV, somehow Sherrod Brown introduced him as senator-elect. I also remember that Democrats won 53 senate seats (flipped Pennsylvania and North Carolina, but not Wisconsin) while Republicans narrowly won the House with 220 seats.

When I started waking up, I briefly thought this actually happened.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #519 on: September 21, 2022, 04:54:43 PM »

I had a dream a while ago that MTG and I were working at the same store.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #520 on: September 22, 2022, 06:57:40 AM »
« Edited: September 22, 2022, 07:00:45 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

When I see the polls I go to bed and say OH it's an R wave but in my sleep in my subconscious mind I think females and females are D 55)45 especially Blk women. Due to thinking about Blk women and think blue wave, that's why it's not good to think negative about D's chances until we vote the only states I am confident about is MO, NH, UT because Blk and Brown vote isn't that pronounced every other Red state that's on my maps I am not confident it will go R because so many Blk and Brown support Ryan can win and Beasley because Brown and Cooper have a 48/32 Approvals

But if Dan Jones has Lee ahead or ARG has Sununu up then they will win and Survey USA has Valentine down 11 she won't win

DeSantis, Abbott, DeWine are leading by 7 DeWine won't win by 20 like Sununu, he and DeSantis won by 3 pts or less in 2018, that's how Ryan will win DeWine only won by 3 and Brown won if it's within single digits the Gov race Ryan can win Civiq has it 3

Rs need to stop declaring red states over and 5/6 percent is Blk and Brown just because D's are behind 7 pts
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #521 on: September 22, 2022, 07:05:34 AM »
« Edited: September 22, 2022, 07:18:59 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Last I night I had a dream that Tim Ryan actually won the senate race in Ohio, 49.8% vs. 49.2%. But it wasn't called on TV, somehow Sherrod Brown introduced him as senator-elect. I also remember that Democrats won 53 senate seats (flipped Pennsylvania and North Carolina, but not Wisconsin) while Republicans narrowly won the House with 220 seats.

When I started waking up, I briefly thought this actually happened.

He will win its call 12 percent of Blk vote and 17 percent in NC and 15 in FL.

Vance will get 0 percent because he looks like Eric Trump, Trump got the same margin in 2020 as he did in 2016 in IA and OH because there was no insurrection, Rs think OH Vance is gonna win like Trump no ge won't because 2029 was pre Insurrection
TheTide
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

P P P
« Reply #522 on: September 25, 2022, 11:31:12 PM »

Both Nigel Farage and Al Gore appeared in a dream I just had. Farage was surprisingly nice and I got his autograph (after several failed attempts because the pen wasn't working). Gore was nice enough but had a whiff of elitist snobbery; I think I met him as I was on a staircase.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #523 on: September 26, 2022, 01:48:21 PM »

The blue wave is underway at least in the Sen BEASLEY, Ryan, Demings, Franken, Brian Bengs are all leading or tied we don't know about the H but it's not gonna be a tied Sen
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #524 on: October 01, 2022, 09:42:34 AM »

I just had a dream where the 2024 election was Biden vs Ben Shapiro. I was going to see the first debate live and fully expected Biden to body Shapiro, but I didn't get to see the debate.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies