Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:41:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55154 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: January 21, 2021, 11:45:17 AM »
« edited: January 21, 2021, 12:00:21 PM by MB »

Ivanka Trump was the star of a hit new TV show. She was playing a black character and people didn't seem to be so up in arms over that but instead her connection to Donald Trump, so it was an open question whether or not she'd be back for a second season.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #451 on: January 30, 2021, 04:11:23 AM »

Totally unrelated but tonight I think I dreamt that Salvini (or some right-winger) was leaving government and that he was preannouncing that in his last rally/interview would have had just one question for the incoming left-wing government, something about gay couples (do you want to pass same-sex marriage? I guess).

I have the suspect it was (not only) Salvini but (also) Toni Iwobi because if I recall correctly there was something about Black people involved.
The preannouncement was made by showing a piece of white cardboard with the question written on it in black feldtip to me/journalists/someone. Lmao
kcguy
Romania

« Reply #452 on: January 30, 2021, 05:10:56 PM »

In my dream last night, I forgot that California had jungle primaries.

In her San Francisco-based district, Pelosi managed to defeat a primary challenger by a narrow margin, then won her general election over her Republican opponent by less than 1000 votes.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #453 on: February 12, 2021, 11:33:46 PM »

I dreamed last night that I was reunited with the rest of my Scout troop and we decided to go canoeing. (We didn't have a canoeing badge. We had never gone canoeing. I have no idea why we did this.) We were joined by Marjorie Taylor Greene, who acted exactly how you might suspect. Someone offered her a life vest and she flung it into the river, then pitched a fit about the Rothschilds pouring "satanic chemicals" in the water.
LabourJersey
United States

« Reply #454 on: February 13, 2021, 10:39:46 PM »

Recently dreamt I was working for the Mayor of my hometown, who was holding an event for Phil Murphy.

For some reason Malcolm Tucker from The Thick of It was my Mayor's Chief of Staff, and my boss. He just kept shouting at me to do X, Y and Z for the Governor's event and generally running around my town to do them. Malcolm Tucker also made another staffer cry.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #455 on: April 14, 2021, 08:02:22 PM »

I have reoccurring dreams about maps of foreign countries, often Chinese provinces or west African countries, being in DRA. Imagine building an R leaning district in Cameroon.

A Central American county - either Guatemala or Nicaragua - had become a major economic power in Latin America. Some wanted it to be a US state - the US had already made states of PR and DC. It already had a non-voting GOP senator, however he was likely to be replaced by a young and charismatic Democratic challenger after a scandal.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #456 on: May 08, 2021, 03:02:30 PM »

Donald Trump was running for “president of Europe” and I was in charge of picking his VP. He wanted someone who would never want to be president themselves. So I suggested Angela Merkel but he said no because she would want to run herself eventually. I guess she was my only choice because I told him I didn’t have any other suggestions after that.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #457 on: May 08, 2021, 03:07:41 PM »

Not a politician, but last night I dreamt that the Church of Scientology was on trial and David Miscavige was charged with a number of crimes. I had a seat at the trial, but BRTD was there too, and he was the star witness for the defense.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #458 on: May 29, 2021, 03:26:05 PM »

I had a dream a few months ago, under Trump. (I think it was right after RBG died)
Sonia Sotamyor died in my dream, and Trump got to appoint a replacement. They kept overturning and doing horrible stuff until my horror woke me up.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #459 on: May 29, 2021, 03:27:43 PM »

I had a dream that I was in a old friends basement, except it was this giant city-like thing. Like just giant and endless expanse of things. Got chased by something, and than somehow it transitions to Trump on some interview with the background of a ledge of an airport’s roof, and talking about how he hates the sun and how it was so paranormal and something about aliens.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #460 on: May 29, 2021, 03:31:15 PM »

I had multiple dreams about the election before it happened. Sometimes Trump won, sometimes Biden won. I remember one time Biden won with a very weird map in which he won, like, South Dakota or something but lost Wisconsin.

Probably this is more a case of the Tetris effect than anything else, from obsessing too much about the election and spending too much time staring at maps, etc.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2021, 12:30:28 AM »

I keep dreaming about Joe Biden
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #462 on: May 31, 2021, 05:10:03 AM »

None that I can remember but occasionally things like maps do appear in dreams about something else.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #463 on: May 31, 2021, 05:13:57 AM »

Join the club.
Wormless Gourd
cringenat
United States

« Reply #464 on: May 31, 2021, 10:42:58 AM »

Tulsi Gabbard kept visiting my house to give me groceries you can't get on SNAP(I am not on SNAP)
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #465 on: June 01, 2021, 02:38:27 PM »

Marco Rubio won the 2024 election with about 300 electoral votes, and he won over Harris.
Rubio’s VP was Dan Patrick (the TX Lieutenant Governor)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #466 on: June 01, 2021, 02:45:09 PM »

This doesn't count, but I'm fairly certain I've had three nights in a row dreaming about Atlas stuff. Black Joe Republic was the only good/funny one. In the others I'm doing Atlasia NPC campaigns and saying really nasty sh!t about weatherboy and the DA.

Last month's events really did a toll on me.
Proud Houstonian
Proud Houstianan
United States

« Reply #467 on: June 01, 2021, 05:33:02 PM »

1 Time i had a dream bill Clinton was my basketball coach.
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2021, 01:30:49 AM »

You guys are not going to believe this but I had a dream the Biden infrastructure plan came up to vote and Sinema killed it and was dressed in some anime sh**t and was acting all cutesy about voting no. There was dead silence and shock in Congress before people realized what happened (weirdly, I was there in the front row?) and Kamala Harris came running up to her from behind the podium and was both furious and in shock

No idea why I had this dream, I was just at a beer garden last night. Also really hope it's not a premonition 🤣
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #469 on: June 04, 2021, 02:09:08 PM »
« Edited: June 04, 2021, 02:12:51 PM by President Johnson »

Last Wednesday I had weird dream that I jailed Andrew Cuomo into a very small box which was put in a van. The van stopped before a courthouse and I, with a revolver drawn, demanded Cuomo to get into the building to admit his guilt in the sexual harassment cases and resign from office. While he was getting out of the box, two guys from his staff came around and shouted at me, demanding to let him go. I just responded that "the terms are not negotiable". After the men continued to make trouble, I just shot one in chest and asked the other "which part of 'the terms are not negotiable' didn't you exactly understand?"

Then I just remember that actor James Spader, appearing as criminal mastermind Raymond Reddington, the main character of the series The Blacklist, told me that with this action I finally understood how his business worked.

I actually had a couple of recent dreams involving the series, which we currently watch and I absolutely love. Just a few nights before I dreamt that German police wanted to arrest me. After one officer told me "you're arrested",  Raymond Reddington came out of my car, shot one officer and responded "No, he isn't."
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #470 on: June 04, 2021, 06:38:54 PM »

You guys are not going to believe this but I had a dream the Biden infrastructure plan came up to vote and Sinema killed it and was dressed in some anime sh**t and was acting all cutesy about voting no. There was dead silence and shock in Congress before people realized what happened (weirdly, I was there in the front row?) and Kamala Harris came running up to her from behind the podium and was both furious and in shock

No idea why I had this dream, I was just at a beer garden last night. Also really hope it's not a premonition 🤣

That my friend was a premonition. I can't wait to have badly needed new light rail lines killed by Usagi Tsukino.
Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« Reply #471 on: June 06, 2021, 05:21:46 AM »

I just dreamt about the first exit polls of today's elections in Saxony-Anhalt and the result was completely shocking and unexpected.

CDU 22
AfD 39
SPD 8
Greens 5
FDP 5

The Left Party was not separately included because their vote share dropped by too much, way below 1 %.
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #472 on: June 06, 2021, 09:12:24 AM »

I just dreamt about the first exit polls of today's elections in Saxony-Anhalt and the result was completely shocking and unexpected.

CDU 22
AfD 39
SPD 8
Greens 5
FDP 5

The Left Party was not separately included because their vote share dropped by too much, way below 1 %.
Cursed. AfD is cringe
Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« Reply #473 on: June 06, 2021, 06:13:44 PM »

CDU 22
AfD 39
SPD 8
Greens 5
FDP 5

Cursed. AfD is cringe
The exit polls in my dream were actually way closer to the actual result for both SPD and Greens than pre-election polling.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #474 on: June 07, 2021, 03:49:08 PM »

I dreamt last night that Kamala Harris was Governor of California, and she was facing a recall election.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies