Pennsylvania Republican Primary
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 10:04:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Pennsylvania Republican Primary
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ...
Keystone Phil

J.J.

bullmoose88

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Pennsylvania Republican Primary  (Read 3204 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 11:56:27 AM »

And in response to angus, I do not have a puritan diet. I don't eat a ton of junk but it isn't some super healthy diet. My exercise routine isn't extreme at all either but thanks for the compliments. Smiley

Not sure what you mean by making crop circles. Tongue Does that mean I'm a conspiracy theorist? Because I'd disagree with that.

Yeah, it was more or less a reference to some of your theories.  Just spewing nonsense, man.  Don't take it too much to heart.

Seriously, though, I think all three of you are sufficiently well-informed and gave good judgment and it would be a hard call.  Perhaps you will one day run for public office.  If you do, you would receive my full consideration.

I'm not taking any of it to heart. Just unfamiliar with these "theories" of mine. Tongue But if you meant you're just spewing nonsense, well, I can appreciate that. Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2013, 12:07:54 PM »

It's disheartening that angus wasn't included in this primary, PA pub that he is.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2013, 12:30:05 PM »

It's disheartening that angus wasn't included in this primary, PA pub that he is.

Forgot that he moved to PA.  He's still R-IA in my head... Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2013, 01:06:41 PM »

Forgot that he moved to PA.  He's still R-IA in my head... Tongue

He's a worldly gent, indeed.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2013, 02:33:27 PM »

Forgot that he moved to PA.  He's still R-IA in my head... Tongue

it's okay, I've gotten used to it.  A year after I moved to Mississippi someone put up a poll with angus (I-CA) even though I'd long since moved from the SF bay area.

To be fair, I am an unaffiliated voter in PA, so technically I'm not allowed to vote in PA republican primaries.  That may change, but for the moment I'm "angus (I-PA)," which would be a great name for a malt beverage. 
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 07:51:20 PM »

Moderate to liberal GOP hacks are some of the worst people in politics.

The tone of that response is Exhibit A why I voted Bullmoose.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2013, 07:19:27 AM »

This place has become awfully sad when you can't even criticize Oldies for being horrible.  Sad
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 07:34:32 AM »

Phil. And I think he will run for an office in the future. Pennsylvania is becoming less democrat, so given his views, a typical neoconservative could do well in this state.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 09:09:33 AM »

Phil. And I think he will run for an office in the future. Pennsylvania is becoming less democrat, so given his views, a typical neoconservative could do well in this state.

Typical necon? Tongue Yes, I'm more hawkish but I wouldn't say I'm typical necon at all.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 09:46:18 PM »

This place has become awfully sad when you can't even criticize Oldies for being horrible.  Sad

Sure it's ok, Phil. Just wait till Oldies posts something awful. It won't take long.

5 4 3 2 1.... NOW! CHECK HIS LAST POST! :-D
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2013, 10:18:40 PM »

Don't know Bullmoose well enough, but seems like a good guy. JJ seems too hackish for my tastes. So that leaves my boy Phil.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2013, 04:00:48 AM »

Typical necon? Tongue Yes, I'm more hawkish but I wouldn't say I'm typical necon at all.

Well, if I have correctly understood your views:
- you're both fiscally and socially conservative. Few of this forum are both, because most republicans are libertarian here! Though I don't think you're a member of the tea party, in a Toomey/Specter match up in 2004, I suppose you would have voted for Toomey. But I don't think you're obsessed with: "PRIMARY RINO OLOL". So conservative, but not a far right republican.
-you're interventionnist, I guess you would have voted for Iraq War and Syria and Libya intervention.

So,... Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 12:56:27 PM »

Well, if I have correctly understood your views:
- you're both fiscally and socially conservative. Few of this forum are both, because most republicans are libertarian here! Though I don't think you're a member of the tea party, in a Toomey/Specter match up in 2004, I suppose you would have voted for Toomey. But I don't think you're obsessed with: "PRIMARY RINO OLOL". So conservative, but not a far right republican.
-you're interventionnist, I guess you would have voted for Iraq War and Syria and Libya intervention.

So,... Tongue

Yes, I'm proudly both fiscally and socially conservative. Of course I was Pro Toomey in 2004. Toomey is one of my political heroes and Specter...well...let's not get into that. 

I share the same basic principles of Tea Partiers but don't subscribe to some of their tactics and the conspiracy theories some of them have.

As you said, I'm not far right at all (contrary to popular belief) and while I agree I'm not "obsessed" with going after RINOs, I've absolutely supported many primary challenges but not because I'm a purist.

The issue here is that neocon seems to mean different things to each of us. When Americans hear that, they think of hyper interventionist/military policies. Again, I'm a hawk but I don't think that necessarily makes one a neocon.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:22 AM »

Angus, as you know i'm the founder/owner of "small" business and I'm well versed in dealing with explosive situations in an even handed way. No accidents in the last 41...erm 0 days my friends.
Rooney
United States

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2013, 06:34:52 PM »

I vote for Keystone Phil. He is an angry Italian soccer fan. Those soccer fans are so angry that even angry British soccer fans do not dare fight them.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2013, 05:38:01 PM »

I vote for Keystone Phil. He is an angry Italian soccer fan. Those soccer fans are so angry that even angry British soccer fans do not dare fight them.

Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies