Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:45:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Author Topic: Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)  (Read 18727 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2013, 10:50:23 AM »

Now I can quote this..... Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2013, 12:41:48 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2013, 12:43:21 PM by Duke »

I want to thank all the love and support we've received over the psst few days, and especially thank my love, Andrew, for returning to join this team of victory. We are truly going places! Just like bushie and Allison!

There will be a major announcement tomorrow afternoon concerning the course and running mate of this campaign.

We have such momentum going now that, quoting Miley Cyrus, we can't stop!

Hold onto your breakfast. We're going to SHOCK Atlasia!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2013, 10:35:02 PM »

Even now, I can hear Atlasians from coast to coast crying out

Duke, save us, save us!

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2013, 01:30:29 PM »
« Edited: September 22, 2013, 01:35:29 PM by Duke »

The call today Sunday Funday for a reason. It's a day when you can sit back, relax, and have some fun with your friends. Some of us use Sunday Funday to revitalize our lives, to calm ourselves and reflect on life before the week ahead.

Friends, today is a day of revitalization and a day of new beginning. For today, I am officially announcing my candidacy for President of Atlasia, and will stand for the Federalist nomination. Together with my running mate, we will use our history of activity, dedication and sheer lovely personalities to REVITALIZE Atlasia, to bring old people back, to make this game entertaining again, and to be the true candidate of The People. The sad thing is, I have been gone for months since Marokai and I left office, and what have I missed? Well, not much. The People demand more.

Many of you will ask, Duke, how can you do this? Well, it's happening already with the return of my love AndrewCT, who came back on the HOPE that this ticket would be elected. He gave me his heart and Atlasia his heart, and I HOPE he is not let down. Can you all look in his eye and disappoint him?

To join me on the trail, I have chosen someone who embodies all I need in a running mate. Someone who is active, dedicated to his jobs, and isn't a stick in the mud. After a narrow loss for the Presidency in June, he didn't quit. He didn't go home and disappear, spending his days crying in a corner while glancing at a gun on his nightstand. He stood up for The People, remained in office and worked to better his region. That is why I chose MattfromVT to round out this DREAM TEAM - The People's Ticket by The People and for The People.

Today, friends, stand with us, hold our hands, HOLD ON TO YOUR BREAKFAST, join this Greek and Italian and support a ticket to truly bring Atlasia back from the brink! Stand with Duke and Matt, and stand with The People.

Thank you all for reading, here's my running mate, and I look forward to talking to you all on the campaign trail!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2013, 01:31:59 PM »

I can't vote against Matt, can't vote against Lumine. I am truly neutral in this regard.

Great ticket Duke!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2013, 01:36:46 PM »

Thank you for having this confidence in me Duke! What’s happenin People? I’m running for Vice President of Atlasia, (yes that’s right, while Andrew is going to be the sexiest man on any campaign trail, I am Duke’s running mate.) Why are we doing this you may ask? Why are we breaking our backs, sweating our arses off, enduring tribulations much like The Great Tribulation, when we could be comfortable at home watching 16 hours of football? There is one reason, and one reason only….. The People have called us, to be the hope of Atlasia, Our nation’s shining star, and we must answer the call. Much like how the antichrist will not be revealed until Bushie’s round body has been lifted out of this world during the rapture, I was not unveiled as second man of this campaign until The People ordained it. This campaign is not about glory for those involved, no, it is truly about fighting for the ideals that have made this nation a bigger deal than an Oklahoman style burger. When Duke approached me about being his running mate, I knew immediately that this was going to be a fantastic opportunity, not just for us and our chances, but for Atlasia. The reason behind this, is that me and Duke truly love everyone of you, Duke has slept with many of you… You see this campaign seeks to unite us all, Republican and Democrat, tall and short, fat and slim, gay and gayer, former lovers who now hate each other. Doesn’t matter, with Duke/Matt, we are all lovers! Hold onto your breakfast, and thank you all, you beautiful bastards!

Matty
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2013, 01:37:31 PM »

Absolutely wonderful ticket. Tough choice, but endorsed!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2013, 01:42:22 PM »

That's, like, awesome, man.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »

Wow, this is going to be so close for me... An awesome guy vs another awesome guy! Surprise
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2013, 03:17:38 PM »

Congrats Matt
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2013, 03:32:20 PM »

I missed something... What happened to Big Daddy?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2013, 03:45:09 PM »

Big Daddy returned to Atlasia to join my campaign team and because of the excitement this ticket gave him! He will always be in my White House bedroom, but he hasn't been in Atlasia for a long time, and Matt is more than qualified to run as my VP!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »

Great pick, Duke! The soon to come Federalist Primary will go down as extremely close, and if that doesn't raise activity, I don't what will.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2013, 07:52:05 PM »

Great pick, Duke! The soon to come Federalist Primary will go down as extremely close, and if that doesn't raise activity, I don't what will.

Thank you, Lumine! Best of luck to you and Spamage during this rousing primary!
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2013, 08:07:42 PM »

Too kind, Mr. Lumine! Smiley
GAworth
United States

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2013, 01:31:48 AM »

Y'all seem like a force to be reckoned with. Can you elaborate your positions on energy and the Environment?
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2013, 01:46:43 AM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2013, 02:07:14 AM »

Both members of this ticket finished two votes behind the winner in their respective races for President. Both leftist VP selections on those winning tickets are now running for President.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

What else are The People hiding from us?

Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2013, 10:04:09 AM »

Y'all seem like a force to be reckoned with. Can you elaborate your positions on energy and the Environment?

Thank you for your question, dear boy.

Matt and I plan to publish our platform in due time, probably after I get back from New York on Sunday of this week, but I can tell you about my energy positions, however vague they may be at this moment.

I served 12 terms in the Senate between 2009-2011, if you did not know, so I am older than most here and have a long record of successes and failures. During my time there, I authored a few energy bills. One was creating a federal fund for businesses to borrow money with the sole purpose of investing it in making themselves "green." Another was giving corporate tax breaks to companies who reduced their carbon footprint by X amount. I also supported a massive expansion of light rail in all corridors of this country and worked with the IDS legislature while in the senate to send them money to improve the efficiency of our region's transportation system.

Marokai and I passed a cash for clunkers like program through the senate during my time as VP, where we took many old cars off the road and replaced them with energy efficient vehicles.

Finally, I tried and failed to replace the carbon tax with a cap and trade system, who's goal was to reduce the overall number of emission credit to a certain level by 2015. I have supported land conservation, increasing nuclear power, and nearly any measure to make our planet a cleaner, safer place for our future generations.  Energy independence not only improves our environment, but it makes us less dependent on other countries to fuel our transportation system, which is the nation's lifeline.

Hope that somewhat gives you an idea of where we stand on energy and the environment. I lead by example, and my record is clear and shows I have a lovely green thumb and respect for mother nature.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2013, 02:52:52 PM »

Thank you for your question, dear boy.

Matt and I plan to publish our platform in due time, probably after I get back from New York on Sunday of this week, but I can tell you about my energy positions, however vague they may be at this moment.

I served 12 terms in the Senate between 2009-2011, if you did not know, so I am older than most here and have a long record of successes and failures. During my time there, I authored a few energy bills. One was creating a federal fund for businesses to borrow money with the sole purpose of investing it in making themselves "green." Another was giving corporate tax breaks to companies who reduced their carbon footprint by X amount. I also supported a massive expansion of light rail in all corridors of this country and worked with the IDS legislature while in the senate to send them money to improve the efficiency of our region's transportation system.

Marokai and I passed a cash for clunkers like program through the senate during my time as VP, where we took many old cars off the road and replaced them with energy efficient vehicles.

Finally, I tried and failed to replace the carbon tax with a cap and trade system, who's goal was to reduce the overall number of emission credit to a certain level by 2015. I have supported land conservation, increasing nuclear power, and nearly any measure to make our planet a cleaner, safer place for our future generations.  Energy independence not only improves our environment, but it makes us less dependent on other countries to fuel our transportation system, which is the nation's lifeline.

Hope that somewhat gives you an idea of where we stand on energy and the environment. I lead by example, and my record is clear and shows I have a lovely green thumb and respect for mother nature.
I thank you for your quick response. I like your positions on energy, I am still undecided, but you have moved up in my consideration. I look forward to your platform being unveiled.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2013, 04:05:56 PM »

Anytime, Mr. GAworth! Thanks for giving our ticket consideration!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2013, 04:19:56 PM »

I cant believe at one time or another, they tried to get onto a ticket with, or as Potus! Cheesy
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2013, 07:11:32 PM »

I have been trying to avoid making en endorsement for the primary, but now that you have picked Matt I have no choice. Endorsed! Smiley
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2013, 07:22:07 PM »

Pretty good ticket.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2013, 08:00:03 PM »

I have not yet endorsed anyone at all, but if I were a voter in the Federalist primary I would support Duke/Matt over Spamage.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies