Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:53:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."  (Read 209769 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2013, 10:26:26 AM »

It is lunch time and I took LAP 4 test first thing and scored a 100 on the first try. I'm now about 40% through LAP 5.  I should be ready to take LAP 5 test before I leave tomorrow.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2013, 10:27:30 AM »

How many fast food runs will there be since Mom and Dad won't be cooking for you this weekend?

Good question.  With his parents gone, this weekend would be the perfect time for him to try cooking something on his own.  But I'm guessing that watching football on TV all day will take a higher priority.

I'll probably have breakfast at home, lunch at home, pizza one night, and maybe a hamburger one night.

I'm sorry, I don't buy that for a minute.  Enjoy Mickey Dees!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2013, 10:30:58 AM »

How many fast food runs will there be since Mom and Dad won't be cooking for you this weekend?

Good question.  With his parents gone, this weekend would be the perfect time for him to try cooking something on his own.  But I'm guessing that watching football on TV all day will take a higher priority.

I'll probably have breakfast at home, lunch at home, pizza one night, and maybe a hamburger one night.

I'm sorry, I don't buy that for a minute.  Enjoy Mickey Dees!

I'm sure he can toast 4 slices of cinnamon toast with margarine on his own. Every other meal will consist of Mickey D's, Subway and pizza.

What kind of pizza do you normally eat, bushie? My favorite is pepperoni and jalapeņo, or margarita pizza with sausage.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2013, 10:52:03 AM »

Will Bushie eat over or under 4,000 calories today?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2013, 10:54:53 AM »

I can't go out every meal as the tab runs up real quick that way.  I'll have from supper Friday through lunch Sunday by myself.  That is probably twice out.  Subway may be one of the meals which would be better than Mickey's.  We'll just have to see how it goes.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2013, 10:55:22 AM »

Duke, I'm a straight pepperoni guy.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2013, 10:57:59 AM »

Will Bushie eat over or under 4,000 calories today?

I've had 950 today and should end up in the 1,600 range, so way under 4,000.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2013, 11:18:15 AM »

Well now that Bushie is admitting the "diet" is over can we stop talking about his depressing food choices?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2013, 11:23:07 AM »

Do you like to put fish sticks in your mouth?

They weren't the best, but when you're a little short on time, you'll take whatever is closest and most convenient.

You sit around and watch TV for hours at a time.  Hobos have a more rigorous daily schedule than you do...  That excuse is so frakking lame, dude... no wonder you're morbidly obese... you can't even put enough effort into making up good excuses, let alone cooking or getting off your fat butt and exercising.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2013, 11:24:14 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm not worried. You'd actually need to find a job, first.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2013, 11:26:54 AM »

They weren't the best, but when you're a little short on time, you'll take whatever is closest and most convenient.

You sit around and watch TV for hours at a time.  Hobos have a more rigorous daily schedule than you do...  That excuse is so frakking lame, dude... no wonder you're morbidly obese... you can't even put enough effort into making up good excuses, let alone cooking or getting off your fat butt and exercising.

Bushie missing the joke was expected. This is funny.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2013, 11:27:39 AM »

I have a question... if Bushie designed a building and then worked in that building, but someone stole his stapler, would his desire to burn down the building force him to destroy the building he designed, or would his extreme urge to burn down the building override his love for the piece of architecture that he designed?

You know, I'm guessing that as a child, Bushie saw a leprechaun that told him to burn things on a rock, but his parents probably didn't let him go into the deep end of the sandbox.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2013, 11:54:22 AM »

Bushie missing the joke was expected. This is funny.

To his credit, I don't think very many people got it. Either that, or it's just far too immature and lame of a joke for forumers to appreciate. (but hey, that's me for you) Tongue
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2013, 01:35:51 PM »

You should see if you can figure out that grill thing and make the burger yourself. Seriously. It's pretty much the simplest thing in the world to put meat over fire. Cavemen did it. You're smarter than a caveman, right?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2013, 02:13:55 PM »

Do you ever eat spicy food Bushie?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »

Probably not good for his stomach, sadly.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2013, 02:28:13 PM »

Bushie doesn't like flavors.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2013, 02:42:33 PM »

I don't know why it wouldn't be 'good for his stomach', but I'm thinking one reason for his overeating is is his sever boredom.  If he ate food that was different or unusual for him it might make him at least aware he was eating.

Try this, Bushie - eat the same food as now, but put huge amounts of black pepper on it.  See how much you feel like eating then.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2013, 02:54:20 PM »

I don't know why it wouldn't be 'good for his stomach', but I'm thinking one reason for his overeating is is his sever boredom.  If he ate food that was different or unusual for him it might make him at least aware he was eating.

Try this, Bushie - eat the same food as now, but put huge amounts of black pepper on it.  See how much you feel like eating then.

Bushie is going to take your suggestion, but instead of spices, try different brands of American cheese.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2013, 03:27:28 PM »

I've already told you what I did last night and what I'm doing tonight, and those are not lazy excuses, they are facts.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2013, 03:31:00 PM »

I'm not worried about that.  The school will 1) either place me somewhere or 2) give me every single tool necessary to land a good job quickly.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2013, 03:31:01 PM »

Will you cut the grass for you dad while he's gone, or clean up the house for your mom while she's gone?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2013, 03:35:13 PM »

I don't eat a lot of spicy food, mainly because I don't really care for the heat that comes from the spice.  I don't eat completely bland food, but I don't eat things that are super spicy, either.  This weekend, I probably won't do a whole lot of spice because by Friday, I will just be 5 days removed from 10-day nausea spell and don't want to cause a relapse to jeopardize Monday.

I'm going to enjoy myself this weekend, but I'm also not going to purposefully be stupid, either.  I want and need to put in a 5 day week next week, so I need to do everything I can to ensure that happens.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2013, 03:38:09 PM »

Will you cut the grass for you dad while he's gone, or clean up the house for your mom while she's gone?

The grass doesn't need to be cut as we haven't had rain in nearly 3 weeks, but I will probably straighten up the house a little bit for mom.  I do plan to get out there and walk JJ.  She got spayed today, so she'll still be sore tomorrow and may not feel like walking, most likely, but she should feel like walking by Friday and Saturday.  I just have to keep her from jumping and hurting herself for a few days.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2013, 04:49:51 PM »

RIP JJ's Ovaries
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies