Crown & Country Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:18:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Crown & Country Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Crown & Country Game Thread  (Read 5736 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: August 11, 2013, 10:05:24 PM »

His excellency, Napoleon Bonaparte would like to announce he accepts Emperor Francis II's peace and recognition treaty under one condition... Give Baden to France, then peace and recognition will follow... If you accept, I will pay you the money for Baden per acre at the price of 15 cents (USD) per acre, and will issue a non aggression pact with you... If you don't, I will only accept the peace treaty...

And to our forces, I ask that Picardy, Normandy and Brittany to be on guard but attack if provoked...

And for our naval fleets in the Mid Atlantic to stand down and allow trade until further notice...

And for our fleets in the Mediterranean, stop where you are and return to the international waters outside of Egypt...

OOC: Dang guys, I know I'm Napoleon and all, but tune it down a notch or two! Tongue

another OOC: Talk about all of us battening down the hatches and waiting for a first strike!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 10:27:07 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2013, 11:05:29 PM by Jack F Enderman »

First Consul Bonapart does comply with the Prussian and British... I will stand down on Baden... But I would like to get some land in the process... Like any General knows (or at least ours do), when you make a treaty, you have to make sure that there is some benefit to you, as well as some benefit to them... Maybe I could have some land in Switzerland... Or maybe Spain is willing to give some of Luxembourg and/or Belgium up and give it to France...Correction:I will have the land in Belgium north of the River Meuse... Literally the last thing I want is a war in Prussia...

Also, I would like to ask Sweden (I don't know why I'm letting them in on this) and Russia for a military alliance and a free trade agreement...
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 11:08:35 PM »
« Edited: August 12, 2013, 11:54:38 AM by Jack F Enderman »

His Majesty Frederick William III would like to personally thank First Consul Bonaparte for understanding the Prussian Government's thoughts on this issue. Our government has no issues with territorial changes in Belgium or Western Switzerland.

Thank you Emperor Frederick William III, the only land I am interested in is Geneva and everything around it except for Italy...

OOC: I'm taking CERN and Nestle! Cheesy

Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 01:54:08 PM »

Turn one should be about over. I'll extend it till midnight tonight. Any nation that hasn't taken their full turn (Sweden, I'm looking at you, and I know you've been working diplomatically).

I believe everyone but Sweden has made their moves for turn 1. If you haven't yet, please do so by midnight EST or it will count against you.

Just a question, is the next turn going to be January 1801?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 02:15:52 PM »

Turn one should be about over. I'll extend it till midnight tonight. Any nation that hasn't taken their full turn (Sweden, I'm looking at you, and I know you've been working diplomatically).

I believe everyone but Sweden has made their moves for turn 1. If you haven't yet, please do so by midnight EST or it will count against you.

Just a question, is the next turn going to be January 1801?

April-May-June 1800.

Oh... I'm almost finished with my turn, I still need a reply from America/Max...
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 01:32:18 PM »

Great French Republic

His Excellency, Napoleon Bonaparte, First Consul of The Great French Republic and Her Colonies, therefore pass these decrees and shall be respected and honored and performed in the greatest possible manner for the next three months, if they are not discussed in the next three months, they shall be implemented until the next three months and so on:

As for the Government: We will not tolerate the Bourbons returning to power... We decide that any new form of government have to be decided and declared by the First Consul.

As for the Military: The Military posted at Somme is to move to Moselle and stand guard with the other military troops positioned in Lorraine to defend French interests there.

As for Diplomacy: We are very pleased to know that the HRE is willing to stand with us on the German Imperial issues, and wish to come to an agreement... (OOC: You can PM me what you would like Kitteh...)

As for the Navy: The North Atlantic fleet is to divide into threes and one of the third should be transported to the Caribbean to protect Haitian interests... and to defend La Reunion, St Pierre, and Guadalupe... As for the fleets protecting Scandinavian interests, they shall be divided in half and be moved to French Guiana to protect interests there.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 06:14:58 PM »

Since it's still very large (and fairly powerful, albeit on the decline), could I take Qing China?

A challenger to France appears Evil
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 01:21:48 PM »

His excellency, Napoleon Bonaparte, First Consul of the Great French Republic and Her Colonies announces that we accept the treaty of recognitions and wish that all lands east of the Rhine shall be recognized and we will acknowledge the sovereignty and independence of the Kingdom of Naples.

And for the military gathering in Moselle and Lorraine, we are doing this only to affirm the safe transition of power and make sure that there is no rioting or displeasure with the French Government and to make sure that they won't rebel and declare independence and ask to be annexed by the HRE...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies