The Laborinth/Madam Griffin's House of Duels 'n' Fools (DEREGISTER HERE)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:58:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Laborinth/Madam Griffin's House of Duels 'n' Fools (DEREGISTER HERE)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Laborinth/Madam Griffin's House of Duels 'n' Fools (DEREGISTER HERE)  (Read 5281 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2018, 10:45:36 PM »

I hereby challenge Peracles to a Blitzkrieg Ballot Duel; the loser is deregistered for 28 days.  If you're going to send me a party recruitment PM clearly meant for someone else and then send me a second one, then make sure the second one you send me isn't 75% identical to the one you just sent (basically the first one with a few lines cut out).  Back in my day, we had standards, not like these darn kids today Angry  

I hereby brand Peracles an infamous coward and notorious scallywag of the first order for his failure to accept this duel.

For the sake of stability, high ranking officials are being heavily discouraged from participating in duels.

This is but the latest in a long line of excuses from Atlasia's 1%.  The People demand accountability from their leaders!

Pardon me, for not fancying the thought of high ranking officials becoming lizard food.

I survived Godzilla and so can you Smiley
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2018, 11:06:58 PM »

I hereby challenge Peracles to a Blitzkrieg Ballot Duel; the loser is deregistered for 28 days.  If you're going to send me a party recruitment PM clearly meant for someone else and then send me a second one, then make sure the second one you send me isn't 75% identical to the one you just sent (basically the first one with a few lines cut out).  Back in my day, we had standards, not like these darn kids today Angry  

I hereby brand Peracles an infamous coward and notorious scallywag of the first order for his failure to accept this duel.

For the sake of stability, high ranking officials are being heavily discouraged from participating in duels.

This is but the latest in a long line of excuses from Atlasia's 1%.  The People demand accountability from their leaders!

Pardon me, for not fancying the thought of high ranking officials becoming lizard food.

I survived Godzilla and so can you Smiley

Considering Atlasia is still struggling to regain the activity it had in early to mid 2014, I would rather not repeat the Atlasian Civil Crisis, just so some folks can have their kicks at the expense of everyone else and the game's strength as a whole.

Doing so surrenders to the worst base instincts and the most damaging of selfish gratification.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2018, 08:15:56 PM »

you totally insulted my family!! I challenge you to a duel by BLITZKRIEG BALLOT!

uh, if you agree to that.

Yes, please!

I'm tempting Griff back with the sweet sweet smell of duels
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2023, 06:34:32 PM »

Did somebody say "duels"? Huh
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2023, 06:54:06 PM »

Is dueling still legal? One hopes that this wonderful tradition hasn't been undermined yet by senseless puritanism.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2023, 07:17:13 PM »

Is dueling still legal? One hopes that this wonderful tradition hasn't been undermined yet by senseless puritanism.

Unfortunately the Chief Justice I appointed so many years ago (along with the Supreme Court at-large) took a case (which was then brought by our incoming President) and subsequently ruled mandatory deregistration unconstitutional back in December 2019. Basically, we can have duels - but there is no enforcement mechanism to deregister the loser now.

It would take a constitutional amendment to restore this blessed tradition once again!
PPT Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2023, 01:02:55 AM »

Unfortunately the Chief Justice I appointed so many years ago (along with the Supreme Court at-large) took a case (which was then brought by our incoming President) and subsequently ruled mandatory deregistration unconstitutional back in December 2019. Basically, we can have duels - but there is no enforcement mechanism to deregister the loser now.

It would take a constitutional amendment to restore this blessed tradition once again!

You're in luck that you've got a friend and ally in the Senate. Wink
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2023, 03:10:26 AM »

Wait, did they? I didn't catch that.

Are you sure we weren't talking about Dule instead?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2023, 04:02:26 AM »

You're in luck that you've got a friend and ally in the Senate. Wink

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2023, 04:31:31 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2023, 04:41:13 PM by Adam Griffin »

REALLY SAD that the Federalists are once again trying to take away your personal rights and liberties!

Write your Senators and tell them you should have the right to determine when, where and how you enter and exit this game!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2023, 04:40:56 PM »

Actually, I will apologize to Mr. R specifically because at second glance, the sentence structure is awful - and while I may dislike him, I will never accuse him of bad grammar!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies