How did these post graduate majors vote? (2012) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:44:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2012 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  How did these post graduate majors vote? (2012) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How did these post graduate majors vote? (2012)  (Read 7178 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 26, 2013, 05:52:32 PM »

I worked in hospital administration for a few years (including during the 2012 election) and all of the top executives were Democrats. I walked into the office one day and they were all laughing about Palin's comments about Libya. I think the anti-science/anti-intellectual wing of the GOP really turns off people in the medical field. They should be voting Republican based on their income levels, however it's hard to pull the lever for a candidate who stands for everything that your profession doesn't.

I bet I can't stand uninformed people either. Overall I'd think the medical field is divided though.

Barfbag, the gentleman has been with medical executives who clearly didn't like the Republican  Party. Some of it is because of the anti-science views of most Representatives of this party, some of it is because they are left in their political views. The only people that you could think could be divided are the religious (attends church weekly) group of medical professionals, but they are a much smaller segment of doctors and nurses than the U.S. populace.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies