Liberal Version of Rush Limbaugh in Heart of Red America

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Duke:
Nice article, not.

I like how the unbiased author lumps Wal Mart in with "Corporate Crooks".  I was unaware Wal Mart was doing anything illegal.  Then he has the gall to turn around and say that Schultz engages in exageration and simplification!

And self contradiction is nice too.  At one point, "Ideologically, Schultz's is all Democrat".  Yet in the next paragraph, he opposes Democrat positions on gay and god, and in the opening of the article, he opposes gun control.  So I guess he's not all Democrat.  In fact he's not even close to being all Democrat, he's just a William Jennings Bryan populist.

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자):
Quote from: John Ford on February 26, 2005, 06:00:11 PM

In fact he's not even close to being all Democrat, he's just a William Jennings Bryan populist.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.  It certainly is better than the reincarnation of Woodrow Wilson we have in the White House now.

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└:
Quote from: Pat Buchanan on February 27, 2005, 05:37:29 PM

Wallace tried to tell the Democrats at the 72 convention to just be the party of the average person, and not left wing radiclibs.
I have a feeling the far left Democrats will hate this guy once they hear him.

Who cares what Wallace thinks?

opebo:
Quote from: Pat Buchanan on February 27, 2005, 05:37:29 PM

Wallace tried to tell the Democrats at the 72 convention to just be the party of the average person, and not left wing radiclibs.
I have a feeling the far left Democrats will hate this guy once they hear him.

Apparently enough people are uncomfortable with turning the Democratic Party into another party of intolerance to prevent this from happening.  Maybe that means there are more enlightened people than 'regular guy' Democrats?

A18:
Quote from: SE Gov. Ernest on February 27, 2005, 04:28:37 AM

Quote from: John Ford on February 26, 2005, 06:00:11 PM

In fact he's not even close to being all Democrat, he's just a William Jennings Bryan populist.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.  It certainly is better than the reincarnation of Woodrow Wilson we have in the White House now.

How the hell is Bush anything like that miserable progressive Wilson?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page