Gays as a voting bloc (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:09:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Gays as a voting bloc (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gays as a voting bloc  (Read 1458 times)
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« on: July 01, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »

I know this is off topic but I don't understand why Christian want the government controlling marriage laws in the first place. Marriage is a biblical union that God came up with. If our Government wants to truly be separate from the church then they need to leave marriage up to the church and hand out civil unions to whom ever wants it. Sorry I had to get that off my chest. 
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 10:32:35 AM »

I know this is off topic but I don't understand why Christian want the government controlling marriage laws in the first place. Marriage is a biblical union that God came up with. If our Government wants to truly be separate from the church then they need to leave marriage up to the church and hand out civil unions to whom ever wants it. Sorry I had to get that off my chest. 

So non-Christians and non-believers cannot get married?

Many may not agree with me on this, but according to the bible, marriage was set up by God not man. That would make it a Christian practice. The world just adopted it. Now if a church wants to marry non-Christians then that's totally up to them. But I believe marriage should be left up to the church not the government.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies