MT-PPP: Schweitzer & Clinton would be competetive against Christie & Bush (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:24:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MT-PPP: Schweitzer & Clinton would be competetive against Christie & Bush (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT-PPP: Schweitzer & Clinton would be competetive against Christie & Bush  (Read 908 times)
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« on: July 05, 2013, 08:02:04 PM »

Those are pretty good numbers for Hillary, especially considering PPP hasn't been particularly favourable to her. I do hope she can get some strong results in the Intermountain West. Democrats winning four or even five of those states would be very significant.

Would be, but is it over for the GOP in MT now because of a poll taken in 2013? I think it would be better to wait until the election and then see who wins.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 12:13:49 AM »

Those are pretty good numbers for Hillary, especially considering PPP hasn't been particularly favourable to her. I do hope she can get some strong results in the Intermountain West. Democrats winning four or even five of those states would be very significant.

Would be, but is it over for the GOP in MT now because of a poll taken in 2013? I think it would be better to wait until the election and then see who wins.

...which is like saying that you might as well not talk about the baseball World Series until the last out is made.

It's like talking about it before knowing the playoff teams though as the primaries haven't even started yet. Most states start out close and then move apart if they aren't already battleground states. Maybe I was being a grump before.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies