A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the June 2013 Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:21:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the June 2013 Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the June 2013 Presidential Election  (Read 8472 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: June 25, 2013, 11:18:56 PM »

Napoleon is not a washed-up has-been.

Napoleon is one of the most dedicated, knowledgeable, intelligent, talented, and  effective public servants, legislators, and leaders in the history of Atlasia.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 08:16:07 PM »

I was not aware this forum was populated with disgusting childish morons like Marcus Aurelius.

What is your level of maturity, thirteen? 

Oh, sorry, I have just insulted all thirteen year olds by bringing them down to your level. 

Now we know where your mind is at and what your inner desires really are.  After all, if one is obsessed with something, as you obviously are, one will express their true inner desires for oneself by openly making them public, as you have just done.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 09:10:52 PM »

I was not aware this forum was populated with disgusting childish morons like Marcus Aurelius.

Oh, sorry, I have just insulted all thirteen year olds by bringing them down to your level. 

Now we know where your mind is at and what your inner desires really are.  After all, if one is obsessed with something, as you obviously are, one will express their true inner desires for oneself by openly making them public, as you have just done.
You have such a way with words as to make literally everything you say seem disingenuous.

Snowguy, that is clearly because you fail to grasp the full gravity of my advanced writing skills.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 09:23:24 PM »

I like Napoleon just fine... but reading your post gushing about him struck me as... feigned.

For the record, I consider my comments regarding Napoleon as accurate.

But, this is a free country, and you are of course at liberty to draw your own conclusions.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 07:55:28 PM »

Haha ! ^__^"

Oh, great comeback Marcus Perv relius.

But then again, that's about all I would expect from someone who has My Little Pony as his signature.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 08:55:52 PM »

I am so crushed right now... I think I am going to go cry for hours like the 5-year old girl I obviously am.

But seriously, Winfield, what is your problem ?

Congratulations.  You are capable of a more than  one word reply after all.  Good for you.  We're so proud of you.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 08:59:11 PM »

So it seems Winfield's officially re-descended into self-parody.

That might be funny if you had any clue at all what you're talking about.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 09:13:31 PM »

I also love how much attention this thread continues to receive. Please, keep it up!

Gosh, thanks.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 06:28:18 PM »

Clearly Winfield and I are the only ones fit to lead around here.

See, I told you Napoleon is knowledgeable and intelligent.

Now this just proves it.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies