Le Petit Atlasien (Republic of Atlasia Official News Source) - Deputy GM
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:28:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Le Petit Atlasien (Republic of Atlasia Official News Source) - Deputy GM
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Le Petit Atlasien (Republic of Atlasia Official News Source) - Deputy GM  (Read 19193 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2017, 01:22:07 PM »

I have assumed all Game Moderator duties until such a time as a new GM is nominated and confirmed.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2017, 02:58:55 PM »

Breaking News: During the Atlasian presidential election, the Turkish government is releasing an official report on their allegations of Atlasian involvement in the failed 2016 coup.

According to the report, released from the office of Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, contact was established in April of 2016 between coup-leader General Akın Öztürk and Lieutenant Commander Mitch Flint, a mid-level official in the Atlasian Defense Intelligence Agency. The report alleges that Flint, hoping to "advance Atlasian interests", stoked the idea of a coup in Öztürk's mind and released to him dozens of classified Atlasian intelligence documents on President Erogan's government. As the July 15 coup date raced closer, Flint also provided Öztürk with "strategic assistance" in the planning of the coup but the line of communication fell silent 48 hours prior, possibly as a sign of Flint getting cold feet. The report says that Flint was operating on direct orders from "the senior leadership of the Atlasian government", but provided no evidence to corroborate the claim. It should be noted that Lieutenant Commander Flint was fired in October of 2016 by the DIA for an unrelated matter.

Atlasian intelligence officials have not commented on the report as of yet, but it sure to play a part in the on-going Atlasian presidential election.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2017, 10:24:15 PM »

Question: is the United Kingdom officially out of the European Union in the game yet?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2017, 02:39:02 PM »

Mr. GM, may I have an answer to my question please?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2017, 02:51:52 PM »

Mr. GM, may I have an answer to my question please?

This is no longer the active official Atlasian news source. This belongs to the former GM, Kal. The news source of my administration is The Atlasian Standard. But, to answer your question, no, the UK is not out of the EU. They are, roughly, at the same pace as the RL UK, although our UK won't be having a snap election, so it may move along quicker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies