WHAT'S UP WITH PROSTITUTION????
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:14:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  WHAT'S UP WITH PROSTITUTION????
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: WHAT'S UP WITH PROSTITUTION????  (Read 5710 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2013, 05:07:23 PM »

The PTSD is caused by prudery, not by prostitution, big boys.

The others are always the problem, of course. It's never you.

Well you can hardly deny that the sex act is not inherently/intrinsically unpleasant, or that the bulk of society levies a terrible disapproval on any women who have a lot of sex.

...and of course it never crossed your mind that humans might have a conscience and emotional reactions that go beyond mere senses of physical pleasure.

Of course it bloody well crossed my mind!  What do you think prudery is??  As I state precisely above:
the bulk of society levies a terrible disapproval on any women who have a lot of sex.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2013, 05:09:40 PM »

Well you can hardly deny that the sex act is not inherently/intrinsically unpleasant, or that the bulk of society levies a terrible disapproval on any women who have a lot of sex.

...and of course it never crossed your mind that humans might have a conscience and emotional reactions that go beyond mere senses of physical pleasure.

Wait, what am I doing now? Arguing with Opebo? Seriously? OK, I'll stop there.

...and of course it never crossed your mind that not all humans have the same extremely conservative views of sex and sexuality that you do.

Thinking that there is more to human experience than mindless f**king = conservatism? OK.

Welcome to the pantheon of personal conservatism. Cheesy
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2013, 05:22:19 PM »
« Edited: June 26, 2013, 05:24:11 PM by Formerly Californian Tony »

...and of course it never crossed your mind that not all humans have the same extremely conservative views of sex and sexuality that you do.

Thinking that there is more to human experience than mindless f**king = conservatism? OK.

Welcome to the pantheon of personal conservatism. Cheesy

I'm probably the Zeus of that pantheon. Grin

(opebo's last post is a rare combination of non-sequitur and strawmanning, obviously, but I have to force myself stop paying attention to what he says)
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2013, 09:21:41 PM »

Conservatism is life.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 02:50:57 AM »

Perhaps the most important question is which sexual acts would be legal or would all sex acts be legal if we were to legalize prostitution. I mean it sounds like it could be a problem. Things would have to be worked out and paper work signed ahead of time. Imagine a guy buying a prostitute and after it was done wanted to poop on the female because it's just what t urns him on. Think about it. Are we really wanting to go as far as having sex followed by the old hot carl just for the sake of liberty? Should it be legal for a man to pay to watch 2 Japanese girls vomiting into each other's mouths? Simple sex maybe ok but these are important questions that our country needs to ask itself before we move on with legalization because I certainly don't want to come into contact with prostitutes who smell like dirty diapers.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 05:03:33 AM »

LOL, so typical of American socons. The problem isn't the objectification of human beings, no, obviously not: the problem is the possibility that somewhere, somehow, some people might do a sexual act I disapprove of... Roll Eyes
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 04:14:16 PM »

LOL, so typical of American socons. The problem isn't the objectification of human beings, no, obviously not: the problem is the possibility that somewhere, somehow, some people might do a sexual act I disapprove of... Roll Eyes

So would you support people having sex and then pooping on each other in exchange for cash? That's pretty much what this comes down to.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 10:28:57 PM »
« Edited: July 11, 2013, 10:36:52 PM by InsaneTrollLogic »

So would you support people having sex and then pooping on each other in exchange for cash? That's pretty much what this comes down to.

This is like saying you don't want to legalize homosexual sodomy/being gay because you are afraid of being hit on by gay dudes in the park, in broad daylight, when taking your kid to the playground if it is legalized.
Link
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2013, 10:30:27 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hookers-at-cannes-40000-a-497667

If people getting PTSD from that let me give you a hint... The sex isn't the problem.

Awful... Just awful...

Why are people forced to live like this?  Why can't they have the opportunity to rack up six figures worth of debt after countless years of grad school and toil away for 80+ hours a week with a nebulous promise of a pay out someday.  Why? Why must people be denied what some many of us take for granted?

[/concern trolling]
Link
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 10:33:09 PM »

Are you one of those people that doesn't realize heterosexuals have anal sex all the time... for free?
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2013, 11:59:44 PM »

Are you one of those people that doesn't realize heterosexuals have anal sex all the time... for free?

Anal sex is fine as long as you don't pull out a plum in the process.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2013, 12:02:49 AM »

Thanks for the tip.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2013, 12:07:43 AM »

Thanks for the tip.

And if we legalize prostitution, then prostitutes will thank you for the tip as well.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »

Thanks for the tip.

And if we legalize prostitution, then prostitutes will thank you for the tip as well.
Did anyone else interpret that the way I did?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »

Thanks for the tip.

I don't bother "interpreting" Barfbag's posts.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2013, 02:07:54 PM »

Thanks for the tip.

Haha yep! Prostitutes should be clean though if they're going to be legal. We don't need any women on the streets who don't bathe after sexual activities or wipe after using the bathroom. That's what I'm saying. If prostitution were legal it would need to be heavily regulated. Sex acts like the Cleveland Steamer and Hot Carl should be debated in the House and Senate. Perhaps the public should vote on these things.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies