FL-Quinnipiac: Crist, Nelson defeat Scott by 10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:46:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL-Quinnipiac: Crist, Nelson defeat Scott by 10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Quinnipiac: Crist, Nelson defeat Scott by 10  (Read 4405 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 18, 2013, 07:51:24 AM »

Maybe there is some exhaustion of the "I hate Rick Scott" meme.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 03:25:31 PM »

At least Scott's numbers are improving...

This is definitely a winnable race for Scott, even against Crist. Though I agree with Maxwell that this will essentially be a race to the bottom. Personally, if I were in the Scott campaign, I would encourage Scott to start attacking Crist early and often, in the hopes of possibly getting Crist out in the primary (which is entirely possible, assuming a majority of Florida Democrats have actual principles and aren't willing to throw themselves at any candidate just to win).
I also agree with this. While Scott has a hard climb ahead of him, I know for a fact that he will get the most competent young strategists in the state on board his campaign. Not to mention the money factor, which he has a good edge in.

Scott barely won in a wave election, and he has done little to strengthen his support. He has connections to corrupt activities. All that the Democratic opponent needs do is to expose Scott's sleazy practices in business and the Democrat wins.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies