Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:28:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71879 times)
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« on: August 06, 2013, 06:27:04 PM »

So why do you seek to disarm law enforcement? Both citizen and law enforcement need to have this important right to protect this country against the forces who would seek to destroy our republic from all enemies foreign and domestic.

As it stands the right to bear arms for the average Atlasian is restricted based upon a number of criteria, which renders law enforcement, specifically the police, with a near monopoly on force in Atlasia. My proposal will remedy that inequality and allow the average Atlasian to be on a more equal footing with the police when it comes to the issue of firearms ownership and use.

I didn't know that it should be something like a Gun ownership equality. Why should people have the same level of guns of the police force. There is no reason for that, unless you think we are in one of Clint Eastwood's Movies...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 11:27:36 AM »

The unemployment law was actually piece of legislation, written just for political usage. There was nothing in the Comprehensive Social Security Reform Act that blocked the use of UI for those who were willingly leaving their own job. Furthermore, it should always be questioned about the real need of this considering the strong Nixcome...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 08:10:10 PM »

Thank you, Senator, for continuing to remind me why I'm supporting your opponent.

Not having support of the guy responsible for the death of the Pacific region is fine by me, fwiw.

Oh, dirty boy! You are gradually becoming your idol, TNF!

TNF looks like the Picture of Dorian Grey Tongue
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 05:03:44 PM »

What's the matter with me?
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 07:36:29 AM »
« Edited: January 14, 2014, 11:05:18 AM by SoIA Superique »

It's a game people, take a chill pill and tone down the personal attacks and cursing. I don't like having to infract people.

This ^^^^ All this TNF-bashing and vice-versa is already making me tired...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 05:34:31 PM »

Your reform for the Basic Income is not good... We debated that in the Senate and the current Welfare Program that we've created is more sophisticated as it gives some incentives for people to work... The minimum weekly income that you suggested is $500, for those who doesn't work currently would receive $312,5 in our Nixcome Project that is working now.

Maybe I could support a greater Nixcome if there's a smaller minimum wage (that is equivalent to your proposed $500 a week for example) and if you keep with the Negative Income Tax mechanism that we have proposed. What I could support is something like a raise from the yearly $15.000 to an annual $20.000-24.000 .

What do you think of it? Tongue
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 10:12:59 PM »

Senator, I have a small question, if you don't mind answering it. Could you give a more detailed explanation as you why you voted "Nay" to confirm GAworth and Superique as SoIA and SoEA? You never said anything negative about GAworth, and while you mentioned Superique's views on Israel as a negative point, you voted to confirm Sjoyce and Bacon King as SoEA, and they had views that were almost identical to Superique's views, Israel included.

For what it's worth, in my confirmation thread I agreed to establishing a program of military sanctions, to be progressively removed as Israel met specific targets (including specifically the apartheid wall, the refugee crisis, and settlements). I don't know if Superique went quite that far.

I want to do exactly the same thing:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 10:38:36 PM »

Anyway, TNF can vote the way he wants...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 08:30:35 PM »

Forck ya! Wink you must be kidding...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 06:24:18 PM »

Your solution for Social Security is bankrupting it and confiscating private plans. That's not a solution!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 07:18:10 PM »

Your solution for Social Security is bankrupting it and confiscating private plans. That's not a solution!

[citation needed]

It's pretty simple, reduce the retirement age for 55 and cut payroll taxes, it will be very likely that it will reduce receipts for the system and it will increase spendings since people will retire sooner. There's no sustaintability on this model or do you think differently?
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 07:44:11 PM »

I find it interesting that you chose to differentiate yourself from the right on environmentalism, when Brewer is so far to the right on that same issue.

I think that's what TNF was talking about. I'm not really offering a value judgment of his statements, but I'm pretty sure that's where he's coming from.

Brewer was not his environmental advisor! Tongue
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »

Senator, I'm warning you in the kindest possible terms, do not instigate violence with your militia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies