Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:50:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71108 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 03, 2013, 05:34:44 AM »

Endorsed from afar!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 11:40:24 PM »

Yankee is the rightful PPT. You lost the race even with your votes counting.  Stand down your directive immediately.

It was a tie, Johanus, and Windjammer broke the tie in favor of TNF. That is how the Senate works.

Also, Senators have a salary and a cafeteria?

Also, I don't particularly like putting Jefferson the slaveowner up on a pedestal, figuratively or literally.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 11:52:51 PM »

Official seal of the Office of the President Pro Tempore of the Senate

SENATE DIRECTIVE NO. 2
Regulations concerning the Senate cafeteria
President Pro Tempore of the Senate and Regional Senator TNF of the Midwest

The Senate cafeteria shall henceforth only procure materials from worker owned and managed cooperatives. In cases where a worker owned or managed cooperative does not produce materials needed by the Senate cafeteria, the procurement of materials must be from a company that uses union labor.

All renovations to the Senate cafeteria, or to any part of the Senate chambers, shall henceforth be made with union labor.

The Senate cafeteria shall henceforth not employ managers except those chosen by the workers of the Senate cafeteria themselves by secret ballot. The workers shall manage the cafeteria themselves, set working hours, and determine their roles at work by democratic means from this point forward.

Seems to me a good time for some good ol' fashion union bustin'.

Hey, you're not a Senator, so perhaps you shouldn't tell the Senate how to manage its employees.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 12:22:32 AM »

SENATE DIRECTIVE NO. 2

The Senate cafeteria shall henceforth only procure materials from worker owned and managed cooperatives. In cases where a worker owned or managed cooperative does not produce materials needed by the Senate cafeteria, the procurement of materials must be from a company that uses union labor.

All renovations to the Senate cafeteria, or to any part of the Senate chambers, shall henceforth be made with union labor.

The Senate cafeteria shall henceforth not employ managers except those chosen by the workers of the Senate cafeteria themselves by secret ballot. The workers shall manage the cafeteria themselves, set working hours, and determine their roles at work by democratic means from this point forward.

Hey, you're not a Senator, so perhaps you shouldn't tell the Senate how to manage its employees.

Forced unionization is immoral dude. Sounds like someone needs to read Hayek and Mises.

The lack of a union is immoral. Someone needs to take their libertarian filth elsewhere.

Also can we do LSD too, Mr. President, sir? *grovel grovel*
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 09:41:23 PM »

SENATE DIRECTIVE NO. 2

Forced unionization is immoral dude. Sounds like someone needs to read Hayek and Mises.

What chapter and verse is that in the NIV version?

Uh I read ESV KJV, or NLT most of the time.

Your Bible-illiteracy disgusts me. Pick up an NRSV next time you go to the Bible store and read the real Bible.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 07:46:55 PM »

SENATE DIRECTIVE NO. 2

What chapter and verse is that in the NIV version?

Uh I read ESV KJV, or NLT most of the time.

Your Bible-illiteracy disgusts me. Pick up an NRSV next time you go to the Bible store and read the real Bible.

I've also read Holman Christian Standard, The Geneva Bible (the one the reformers used). Why should I read the NRSV? Is that the one where they "politically correctify" the Bible

It's the most accurate with regards to the original Hebrew and Greek texts, hence my statement that it was the "real Bible".
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 03:22:42 PM »

All people who committed acts during the great confusion should be pardoned for their behavior.

This is not confusion. This is a revolution.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies