Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:58:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71659 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: April 25, 2013, 12:48:07 AM »

A regional bank is something I secured as Northeast Governor. If you're looking for ideas on how to author a bank bill, you can check out the one we passed here.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 11:38:29 AM »

While it hasn't come up for a vote yet and likely won't until I am a Senator, I want to make known my support for Senator Napoleon's bill to repeal the Late Term Abortion Restriction Act.

Thank you. I am still workingb ok n my child care and senior care bills if you are interested.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 09:24:44 AM »

Lol I read this and thought "Why is Gass posting a leave of absence in TNF's thread?" Have fun!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 09:11:20 PM »

I think I'm not on board with these hiring halls and closed shops. I think you shouldn't be forced to join one specific union rather than another of your choosing just to get a job.

As for master contracts, I've read the thing and I'm not sure I understood all of it, but I reckon it is very similar to French "accords collectifs" and "conventions collectives", and if so I'm in favor.

To clarify what's he is saying, in some countries (like France, I suppose), you are free to join any union, not only the one which has the majority in your plant.

IMO that's a far superior way of doing things.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 07:34:46 PM »

There's a five vote minimum, which means I am Atlasia's most beloved. I will now accept my accolades!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 10:39:17 AM »
« Edited: September 09, 2013, 02:28:12 PM by Senator Napoleon »

I agree with your prposals and ideas here but in the end I simply feel you are too immature and aggressive for the position. Sorry you feel the need to attack good Atlasians.

I will give you a chance to convince me otherwise.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 04:10:52 PM »

Endorsed for reelection. While a firebreather may not be an ideal PPT we need passionate Senatora.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 02:07:27 PM »

Do I have some issues with TNF's tone? Yeah, to an extent. But this dogpiling on one of our most dedicated and effective senators is getting way out of hand.
I would agree if not for the poetic justice aspects.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 03:59:03 PM »

How do you explain defending Xahar for inactivity while condemning Napoleon?
Everyone loves a success story. Xahar got elected by TNF and Co. on a platform of inactivity. In other words, expectations were met. When Xahar resigned and accepted reappointment, expectations were exceeded because drama is good. I was elected by people who believed I would be an active and engaged senator and I failed to be that. When I resigned and tried to allow someone better to take office, it was part of an elaborate and predetermined scheme to troll the game, which I was able to do by preemptivelg reading the mind of RG Fritz to know how he would judge ones registration.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 09:28:46 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2014, 09:31:17 PM by Napoleon »

How do you explain defending Xahar for inactivity while condemning Napoleon?
Everyone loves a success story. Xahar got elected by TNF and Co. on a platform of inactivity. In other words, expectations were met. When Xahar resigned and accepted reappointment, expectations were exceeded because drama is good. I was elected by people who believed I would be an active and engaged senator and I failed to be that. When I resigned and tried to allow someone better to take office, it was part of an elaborate and predetermined scheme to troll the game, which I was able to do by preemptivelg reading the mind of RG Fritz to know how he would judge ones registration.

How do you explain defending yourself while condemning Xahar for inactivity?
I don't know how he's defending his activity, considering he said he failed at his job.
I didn't even criticize Xahar...and lets face it, I was TNF before TNF was TNF, if that makes sense.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 08:52:35 PM »

Endorzed
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 11:02:53 PM »

Congrats on finally breaking through. When do I get guillotined? Tongue
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 01:54:14 PM »

"In recent memory"

Look at the list. A number of so called progressives are wholly responsible for the most radically right wing President in history.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »

"In recent memory"

Look at the list. A number of so called progressives are wholly responsible for the most radically right wing President in history.

Are you referring to Lumine, or?

yes...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies