Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:45:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71841 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: April 26, 2013, 11:16:34 AM »

Today I voted against the Mideast Balanced Budget amendment, primarily because the amendment is, in my opinion, damaging to democracy

?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Mhm. It's well worth noting, of course, that balancing a budget wouldn't mean slashing programs as in real life. Atlasia has no Grover Norquist, you see, which means there isn't really any reason we should be fighting for debt creation.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 07:21:58 AM »
« Edited: April 28, 2013, 07:24:12 AM by a Person »

1. A woman may have the right to choose an abortion at any stage in her pregnancy, with no interference from the state. The abortion chosen shall be provided free under existing health insurance plans in the Mideast and shall further be covered by state-support health plans.

Any stage in her pregnancy? I'm all for liberalising our abortion laws, but performing abortions the week before (or even during) birth is way over the line. Please tell me you weren't serious.

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 08:42:43 AM »

Well, now that this is a race, ... endorsed! I can't stand a lot of your posturing but your policies are good.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 09:37:49 AM »

endorsed!
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 01:58:33 AM »

*a cogendist althing
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 08:00:21 PM »

Political Bulletin #5: Arrest Warrants for Known Counterrevolutionaries

The following persons are to be arrested and detained for trial before revolutionary tribunal if any citizen of the Midwest (or proletarian elsewhere) comes into contact with them:

North Carolina Yankee
Classic Conservative
Leinad
Cris
Simfan34

These persons are dangerous counterrevolutionaries and must be brought to justice.

Mr. TNF, how can communism be such an advanced, highly-evolved form of society if dissenting opinions are not allowed?

Governor how do you condemn freedom while condoning communism

Uh...

1. I'm not a Governor,
2. I never condemned freedom, that was you, Mr. TNF,
3. I disagree with communism, but I think people have the right to believe whatever ideas they want. This is the very freedom you are denying by arresting me and other non-criminal citizens.

(Or were you asking yourself the question?)

it's a running joke

i think this is the original?:

Senator, this is the elephant in the room.  How do you explain your complete and total defense of Xahar, while at the same time utterly condemning Napoleon?  Are your actions and behaviors regarding these two individuals based on anything at all, other than your personal relationship with each of them?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 06:15:33 AM »

TNF, I am currently living out in the Republic of Ireland, but after reading this thread I have been convinced that your cause is righteous.

Please crush the reactionaries!

Here is a suggestion for the new flag of New Mexico:

You are de-registered Wink

a ghoooost!! o.o
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies